Natural Order

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Natural Order

Post by Armork »

Leon looked over at the 2 vampires who had come forth and threatened them. "We should be asking you the same thing."
------------------------------
Reii shut her mind. She had learned to keep out mental connections to her mind shortly after her arrival at Area 53. The scientists had used vampires with telekenetic abilities that worked for the humans to delve into her mind. They had probed and poked every fabric of her mind and she was scarred by the events. She learned to shut her mind behind a barrier, preventing anyone from intruding her mind. Right now however, she was not sure she would be able to manage to keep out someone if they tried to force their way in as she was still dazed on the drugs. She lay there unmotivated by the voice she had heard inside her head. Reii had seen many vampires attempts at escape, all of them failed. She pushed the notion of escaping this place to the back of her mind. She had lost all hope long ago and she wasn't just gonna get her hopes up by a voice to have them later crushed when they failed.
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

As the two vampires arrived she brought her whip to bear, and was prepared to strike in self defense or to protect her comrades. She motioned to the girl with the pistol. "She was bitten by a pure blood. Why a pure blood would be out here and fighting I have no idea."

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Realizing that the vampire wanted to just be left alone she gave up and cut the link, then giving all of her focus to the one remaining. She maintained her grip on the handgun and waited for the confrontation to hopefully come to a nonviolent end.

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

The wind in the forest began to pick up as Leon approached the two men until he was only 20 feet infront of them. "The names Leon. Look we aren't here to fight alright. If you don't believe me, then just shot me right here, right now. I won't even attempt to dodge your attack." He stared at the two vampires waiting for their response.

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Suddenly realizing that she had forgotten to disengage the safety she quickly turned it off with a click. By contrast she did not engage the laser as she normally would have in a combat situation. At this range it would not be necessary.

Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Post by Vash/Knives »

Imagine Rem’s utter disappointment. Despite all the torturing and the chemicals the humans had injected her with, she was still able to maintain open telepathic links in the hopes of hearing her God’s voice one last time, anything to renew her hope again, anything to save her from her grim fate. When finally she heard not the voice of God, but a mere mortal. Her will is lost. All she could manage to reply was: Whoever you are, leave me alone.
"This world is made of...LOVE AND PEACE!" ~Vash

Lyra
Newbie Otaku

Post by Lyra »

Still standing under her tree, watching this abrupt confrontation, she thought about possible plans of dismemberment in case this atmosphere turns for the worst. She was not in the mood to fight others of her kind, especially if she has no grudge over them in particular. Somewhere inside she just wanted all the fighting to stop but that will be long after armaggedon has come and gone. She noticed Leons response and was in disagreement to settle this confrontation, Astrid let out a deep growl in their direction, letting her eyes glow a rich gold and her pupils constricted to mimic that of a feline.

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Reii could feel the person who talked to her earlier trying to force their way back inside her mind. The last thing she wanted was to talk with another person right now, but the strain on her was too much and the barrier fell away; when this happened, it caused her to accidently activate her phasing ability and fall through the cot onto the ground. A gaurd saw this and approached the cell. "What the hell are you doing in there!" Reii crawled out from under the cot and sat back down. "Sorry, the drugs I was administered today were of a higher dose and they are effecting my powers." The gaurd returned to his post; Reii caught him mutter something about 'a bunch of worthless freaks' as he did so.

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

In an attempt to diffuse the tension Lestat stepped forward and very kindly said “My name is Lestat, this is my friend Al, our Coven has been under attack from humans ever since the crazy religious zealots of our Coven decided it would be smart to attack the humans. Forgive our uneasiness in trusting you right away; we have been on the run from these humans all day. Our once great Coven has been reduced to only eight. We’re scouring the forest for any other potential survivors.”

“Crazy Zealots are we?!?!” Randolph shouted as he appeared from behind a dark tree. His five followers revealed themselves from their hiding spots, the six of them completely surrounding the clearing Lestat, Al, and the others had been talking in. “Lestat, you have truly betrayed your Coven, You too Al, don’t think I don’t know about your evil human magic. What’s the penalty for betraying the Coven?”

“Death! Death! Death! Death! Death!” The five followers all shouted in unison as they each pulled out their weapons. Randolph looked at the other three vampires, “you three will be spared as long as you hand over the vampire that once was human, we need her.”
Last edited by Naota 261 on May 11, 2010 9:41pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Saori was terrified. "What would you want me for!" She was needed? For what? In short order she had holstered her sidearm and took up her assault weapon. "I don't think so. I think I'm fine staying right here!" She said as she loaded a grenade into the M203.
Last edited by spacegy4 on May 12, 2010 4:07am, edited 1 time in total.

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Leon shifted into his wolf form and moved about so he was facing the nearest Zealot. He bared his teeth and let out low growl. He slowly began moving his way to the side, trying to break free from the circle.

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

Lestat saw a showdown coming, he reached for his detonator and decided to bluff. “Don’t come any closer, I’ve wired this whole place to blow” He shouted as he held out his arm resting his thumb on the button. Randolph laugh in reply, he wouldn’t be so easily duped.
Randolph had scouted the vampires for the best power to steal, he had his eyes on Saori’s telepathy. The second Randolph signaled all five followers rushed into attack, he would stay back and wait for the perfect opportunity to Mime Saori’s power.

Water sprinted at Lestat firing two water blasts, both were deflected by Lestat’s Katana, but the water blasts were a distraction, Lestat didn’t see the Shurikens that were thrown simultaneously. At the last second we has able to dodge one, but he was pierced in the side by the other. “AHHH!” he screamed as he swung his katana through the air hitting nothing but formless water. Water had disembodied himself from infront of Lestat and reformed right behind him. Water managed to get Lestat in a choke hold.
Last edited by Naota 261 on May 12, 2010 8:22am, edited 2 times in total.
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Post by Vash/Knives »

Earth moved into position right infront of Al. “Your evil human magic is no match for nature.” A vampire giant the size of no other, he effortlessly pounded the ground sending debris flying in Al’s direction. Sheilding his eyes and dropping his guard, Earth was able to knock away Al’s gun. Earth hurled a punch at Al, but Al was able to catch it with his right hand, but couldn’t hold back the brute strength of this giant for long. With his left hand Al sketched, a muscle enhancer alchemy symbol on his right arm. With this newfound strength he was able to push back Earth and hurl him into a nearby tree.

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Leon saw an oppertunity to attack and sprinted towards Inferno. As he reached Inferno, he leapt to bite him in the neck and claw his face, however he missed as Inferno quickly side stepped. As Leon wheeled about ready to strike again, Inferno snapped his finger and instantly a huge column of flame engulfed him. The heat was to much for Leon and it forced him to back away. Inferno then launched a volley of fireballs, which Leon had to run about to evade. One fireball exploded near him, launching him across the clearing and into a tree next to Saori. As he regained his feet, he noticed his left side was completely burned.

Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Post by Vash/Knives »

Al turned to free Lestat from the choke hold, but as he approached, a second body formed from Water and intercepted Al's rescue. "What! A Water clone!?!" Al picked up his gun and fired three rounds into the body, but they went right through, projectiles must not have an effect on water clones. Al drew a fire emblem to destroy the water clone, but water blasts destroyed the symbols. I'm at a total loss here. Al preceded to use the brute strenght of his right arm to pound at the water clone, but he was to fast in dodging, Al could only get off scathing shots. Too make matters worse, the muslces in his right arm began to stiffen. Oh noo, the alchemy's wearing off, it'll only be a matter of time before my entire right arm is completly useless.

At the corner of his eye he could see Randolph charging in for Saori. Sh*t! She doesn't know his miming ability. "Saori don't let him touch you!!"

Lyra
Newbie Otaku

Post by Lyra »

Quickly noticing Randolph charging after Saori, Astrid sighed and shock her head. Leaping into the air in front of the big oak she was leaning on, she decapitated it and drop kicked the large mass, hurtling it towards Randolphs path forcing him to deal with two situations. She landed in the tree above Saori, reached down and grabbed her by the hair and thrusted her up onto the large branch. Turning around to face Randolph since it was only a temporay distraction and knew he would easily deflect it, in which he basically sliced the entire tree equally in halves, she gave herself some time to move Saori and dish out her weapons. "Hmm...it's been a while since I last used them but I'd rather not destroy my fur", looking at Leon as she said this to herself. She pulled out her necklace from under her shirt, a leopard head shaped pendant attached to a black chain. She spoke to herself a single word, her pendant mouth extended and the eyes glowed blue. It loosened itself from the chain, droppng into her hand and disassembled and reassembled itself into two elemental battle katars, in which can also be equppied with small close range guns on either side of the hand guards. They were a small gift she lifted from the facility that ruined her, but there was no time for fond memories of how those military scientists came to their own justice. They were beautifully crafted, Elemental Katars made from Micromachines, a constant experiment in which was tested regularly at that facility.