Natural Order

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Natural Order

Post by spacegy4 »

((OOC: Fortunately Saori doesn't have a telekinesis power to be stolen, but it made things interesting anyway. Also Al doesn't know Saori's name.))

She yelped as she felt the pain of being yanked up by her hair to the tree branch. After she quickly recovered she crouched and took aim with the grenade launcher and fired, aiming at the one that had been using the water attacks. As the 40mm grenade made contact it made a violent explosion, instantly killing the target. Quickly she loaded another grenade into the weapon. Then taking aim she fired from the assault weapon toward the earth vampire. The hail of 7.62 millimeter rounds appeared to do some damage and catch him off guard.

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

She winced and put up a hand to shield herself as debris flew through the air from the recent explosion. Aiyana would have followed suit by shifting into her tiger form but she believed that her current form was better suited for this combat situation. She swung the whip and it extended, entangling with the lightning vampire's weapon. She let out a cry of pain as the vampire tried to shock her through the whip. She then wrenched the weapon from his hands and threw it into the distance.

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Leon's side began to smoke as the flesh and fur slowly began to regenerate. It was far slower than Leon wanted. 'I'll have to get ahold of more blood soon' Leon quickly climbed a nearby tree and began leaping from tree to tree. By now Inferno resumed his attack, launching fireballs at Leon as he jumped through the trees. Trees began to ignite. 'this guys gonna set the whole forests ablaze' Leon quickly leapt down from the trees and reverted back to his human form. Drawing his katana, he slammed the side of the blade into a fireball, sending it flying high in the air. When it exploded, sparks rained down on the clearing. He quickly charged forward dodging the barrage of continuous fireballs. Just before Leon could get into striking distance, Inferno shrowded himself inside his column of fire. "Your no match for nature. Fire is the eternal destroyer, those who oppose our religion shall be obliterated." As Leon swung his katana at the flames, it was simply knocked away. The column of flame was some sort of force field that his weapon couldn't penatrate. As he leapt back, dodging a foreball, a knife slammed into a nearby tree. Leon recognized it as the weapon on of the Zealots had drawn. He could see sparks flying off the blade and the hum of electricity could be heard eminating from it. Acting quickly, Leon flipped the knife into the air. Grabbing it by the blade and enduring the flow of electricity that shot up his arm, he threw the knife at Inferno. As the knife passed through the column, it slammed into Inferno's right shoulder. The volley of fireballs ceased as electricity quickly paralyzed Inferno's entire body.
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Aiyana reacted quicky, grabbing the paralyzed fire vampire with her whip and slammed him into the ground.

******************************************************************************************************

Saori then fired another grenade. The concussive blast knocked the disabled vampire hard into a tree. She then paused to unclip a sticky explosive from her belt.

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

(ooc: my mistake i edited it to telepathy)

Water had been killed in the explosion, but Lestat was also blown back. Injured, he began coughing and crawling out of the smoke, but suddenly the winds shifted, and he found the smoke being blown directly into his face. "It's you isn't it?" He began looking around for the Wind vampire but the smoke was to thick, his eyes were burning and he couldn't see more than a foot infront of him.As long as i can't see him, he can't see me either, I'll be safe as long as i can remain quiet. Unfortunatly Lesat was unable to supress a rather loud caugh, as the smoke infiltrated his lungs. Two arrows flew through the smoke landing right infront of Lestat, barely missing. I'm going to be a dead man if I can't get out of this smoke.
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

As smoke moved to cover the area Saori couldn't see a thing. Fortunately her firearm was equipped with a thermal sight. Seeing through the smoke she was able to make out the vampire that was orchestrating the wind attack. After firing a few bursts into the white hot form on her thermal scope she saw it fall. The wind then began to die down and the smoke began to clear. Revealing the wind vampire on the ground with numerous bullet wounds.

Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Post by Vash/Knives »

After the death of the Water and Wind vampires, Randolph and his severely injured minions retreated into the dark forest shouting back curses and damnations. “That was a hell of a fight.” Al didn’t want to admit it, but he was glad his new acquaintances had helped him fight. The muscle enhancement on his right arm had worn off, and his entire right arm hung by his side limp and lifeless. “I’m sorry you had to meet our Coven like this, believe me, most of us aren’t that crazy.” Al looked up at the sky and could tell daybreak was upon them. "Follow me, I now a cave we can stay in till sunset."
"This world is made of...LOVE AND PEACE!" ~Vash

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Realizing that it wouldn't be of any use now that combat had ended, she returned the grenade to her belt. Shouldering her weapon she dropped down from the tree branch. She looked around to each member of the group. "Is everyone all right?" Suddenly Saori felt ashamed. She had been the cause of all the fighting. It was because of her that the others had to put their lives at risk. "I'm sorry..." She was almost crying but was able to suppress it. "It's my fault that this happened."

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Leon cleaned the ash off of his katana and returned it to its sheath. He then removed his coat and examine the left side of his body. It was still slightly burned in some places. He didn't have enough energy to fully regenerate his wounds. He would go human hunting as soon as the next night came. Leon put his coat back on and approached Al and Lestat hoping to get some answers to the questions he had. "So whats the deal with your coven? When I was in the mountains I picked up the smell of blood and came apone the mass vampire attack on the highway. What motivated you guys to do something so extreme?" The group had begone walking through the forest, Al was leading the way.

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

"For the past few years a very powerful telekinetic vampire by the name of Rem has lead our Coven. She inspired hope with her visions of restoring natural order to the world. She claimed to hear the voice of God and convinced everyone they had been called upon to fight against the humans. As you can see, their attack wasn’t successful. All of our friends have been captured by the humans, and it looks like we will never be able to see them again.”
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Leon pondered what he just heard from Lestat. It all did make some sense. Looking back, he saw Saori who seemed to be thinking heavily about something as if something in Lestat's story had caught her attention.

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

After hearing such a statement Aiyana realized that there wasn't a reason to give up hope yet. "We might be able to rescue them." She motioned to Saori. "She knows almost everything there is to know about the human military including where our fellow brethren are being imprisoned."

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Saori just stood their reserved but after hearing what Aiyana said she decided to share the knowledge of the confrontations she had with the vampire's minds. "I have a power of telepathy that I can use to communicate. I tried to see if I could contact any of the vampires at the military installation. I tried to contact one called Rem. When I tried to talk to her she just said to leave her alone." She sighed. "There was also another one named Reii... who in fact tried to block me out. We really need to go rescue them. The humans must be doing terrible things."

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Leon was somewhat interested in this Rem person. He felt a need to meet her and she what it is about her that allowed her to form a massive vampire attack. Leon knew if someone managed to unite enough vampires, then their race might have a chance of taking down the humans. This Rem obviously had some sort of talent or charisma that made her a perfect canidate to lead the vampires, however it seemed she was a bit inexperienced when it came to leading and stratigic planning as the results of the highway attack showed. Leon noted the sky's color. It was slowly changing to the deep red off in the distance which signaled the sun would be up soon. "we had better hurry unless we want to be caught by the sunlight." The group was moving faster now, at a brisk run, the trees rushed by and the song birds were just beginning tp utter their melodies.

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Saori hurried along with the group. She was beginning to become tired from carrying all of the weapons as well as her personal equipment. She had a sniper rifle, an assault rifle and a light machine gun and ammunition for all of them. "How close are we?" She said panting with exhaustion.

Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Post by Vash/Knives »

"It's right here." Al walked up to a seemingly ordinary boulder, but when he waved his hand over it, a blue light shown through, reaveling an alchemy symbol and a passage opened up leading to the cave. "This was my Dad's study, he was a great alchemist, I inherited this place when he left. If we are to rescue the Coven from the humans tommorow, we better get some rest."Al laid down on the cold hard cave floor, but was unable to sleep. His right arm had started burning, and it still remained limp, the side effects of the muscle enhancement shouldn't have lasted this long, somethings wrong, what if a messed up the symbol? What if i've permanatly damaged my arm?Unable to sleep he got up and used the day to study his dad's books, trying to figure out what he had done wrong to mess up his arm so bad. If he couldn't fix it by sunset, he would be useless in combat. After Trying a number of different healing alchemy Al gave up, nothing seemed to work, there was nothing he could use to reverse whatever mistake he had made to damage his arm so bad.

There was one book he hadn't looked into yet... the black book.... the forbidden book. His father had left him this book as a last means, never to be used unless a situation was dire, he felt the time was right. Carefuly removing the book from its locked cabinet, Al nervously glanced around to make sure the others were still sleeping before he opened it.

The things he read about blew his mind, he was discovering things he never imagined possible, forbidden alchemic techniques that required great sacrifices. Unfortunatly he found nothing to fix his condition, but at least now he found himself prepared for the inevitable.
"This world is made of...LOVE AND PEACE!" ~Vash