Natural Order

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Natural Order

Post by spacegy4 »

After arriving Saori set all the weapons in the corner of the room. Exhausted from the crazy evening she dozed off. Something made her feel worried in her sleep. It was her telepathy unconsciously reaching out to those around her. Not being able to take it anymore she woke up to notice Al trying to heal his arm. It looked like it was in pretty bad shape. "Are you alright? I can take a look at your arm if you like. I've had some medical training from being in the military."

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Leon had changed into his wolf form shortly after arriving and had curled up in a corner of one of the side rooms of the main study. His fur made sleeping on the cold stone floor much easier. Leon was roused but the sound of Saori and Al in the next room. He stood up and paced around a bit and then stretched. His muscles were slightly sore and the hard ground wasn't making it any better. As he lay back down in the corner, he suddenly recognized the scent that had been bugging his nose the last hour or so. It was that of rain. 'damn, if that goes on into the night I am gonna be irritated." He didn't like the rain. The rain made finding scents difficult and the constant sound of the water hitting the ground made listening to his surroundings a pain. Leon once again curled up into a sleeping position however sleep would not come. His brain just kept racking up ideas of what the night would hold. In a few more hours, it would be sunset.
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

same time post and/or glitch. ignore
Last edited by spacegy4 on May 13, 2010 8:00pm, edited 3 times in total.

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

As Leon finally fell asleep he began to hear the voice again, the voice that had haunted him sense the day he was born. The voice echoed throughout his mind, "why do you help these worthless beings! Why do you feel the need to befriend people! Release me! I will give you the power to get revenge for those you've lost! Release me! I will end this suffering you must endure! RELEASE ME!!!!" Leon could feel himself slipping away, into the darkness, the red eyes of hell glared at him with eternal suffering and pain. He awoke violently from the nightmare; he had reverted to his human form and had broken out in a sweat. The cold hard stone reminded him that this was reality and not the bottomless pit of dispair he had dreamed about so many times before. Leon sat there waiting for his heart rate to slow and his breathing to steady. 'It is getting stronger....I can feel it'

(Edited character profile--also, woot! 100 posts!)
Last edited by Armork on May 13, 2010 8:11pm, edited 2 times in total.

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Shortly after Aiyana arrived she transformed into her tiger form and curled up on a corner adjacent to Leon, falling into a comfortable asleep. She woke up to notice that Leon had also woken up and looked stressed out. Not bothering to transform back into her human form she tried to find out what was wrong. Are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost.

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

"Its nothing. My burns just kinda stung, thats all." Opening up his jacket to reveal his left side which was still slightly burned. "I can't regenerate any more until I get my fangs on some more human blood. I plan on finding a quick snack as soon as sunset arrives." Standing up, Leon removed his katana from its sheath and began test swinging it around, making sure the burns didn't interfer with his swordplay. Returning the katana to its sheath, Leon leaned up against the stone wall. There was a long silence until he finally spoke. "Its pretty rare to find shapeshifting vampires these days, and the fact that there are three of us in a single location must be a miracle in itself. So, whats your story?"

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

She knew that she would have to explain that sometime and she definitely would, but there seemed to be more pressing matters at hand. Are you sure its just your burns? I swear that I felt the presence of something else in here a moment ago.

Vash/Knives
Rookie Otaku

Post by Vash/Knives »

Deep in concentration, Saori's words startled him, "Sadly I don't think this is anything medical science can fix." Al stares at Saori then looks out the cave entrance. "Wow, sunset already, i didn't get a wink of sleep." Al closed his book and stood up stretching, "I'm starving, lets find humans and feast, then we'll plan our rescue."
"This world is made of...LOVE AND PEACE!" ~Vash

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Leon wouldn't meet her gaze. "Its nothing" He then transformed into his wolf form and trotted out the door. Passing Saori and Al, he exited the cave. Outside, he was dismayed to find it was still raining only not as heavily as before. He shook off the water that clinged to his fur and looked at the moon which just started to rise over the horizon. As if by instinct, Leon howled to the moon in greeting of a new night. This seemed to help calm him down and clear his mind.

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

Lestat awoke from deep sleep when he heard the word ‘feast’ “oh man, I gotta eat.” Stretching from his rest, Lestat kicked over a beautiful vase that had decorated the corner of the cave. Smashing it into pieces. “Ahh sh*t.” But among all the broken pieces of clay, something caught his eye, something shiny.

He picked up what at first appeared to be a red gem, but upon further inspection he noticed it wasn’t any kind of gem he had ever seen, there was special about it. Lestat had never stolen anything in his life, he had never even been tempted to steal, but something about this… gem…. I have to have it. He stealthy slipped it into his pocket glancing out of the corner of his eye to make sure no one noticed.
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Aiyana was becoming worried for Leon. Something just wasn't right. She heard a crash and glanced over to see a shattered vase and Lestat cleaning up the remains. Shortly after she went outside to accompany Leon. After becoming wet she shook water off but gave up when it became of no use. She then joined in with a cat yowl at the moon. She was hungry as well.

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Reii had become uneasy. There had been an increase in miltary activity sense the attack by the vampires. They were increasing patrols throughout the city and the nearby areas and we contacting nearby military bases to watch out for any other vampire attacks. This pretty much killed any slight sliver of hope Reii had that she might be rescued. Even though she never once believed it would be possible, this merely pushed whatever unconcious hope of rescue she had further away. The scientists were coming, they pushed a button on a nearby control panel which caused Reii's cell to fill with the numbing agent that kept her from resisting. She began to feel light headed like all the other times it happened. As she was carried away to be experimented on, she noticed one of the vampires was watching her with a distant gaze. Reii lost sight of the vampire as she was carried out of the holding facility, down a hallway to go underground where they operated most of the experimentations.

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Aiyana was growing impacient. She tranformed back into her human form. "Are you we going to go hunting or what?"

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Leon looked back to the cave but saw no one else coming out yet. "Should we just go on ahead and catch up with them when were done?"

spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

"I'm up for that." She was excited. "Any way you would like to do it?"
Last edited by spacegy4 on May 14, 2010 3:14pm, edited 1 time in total.

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

"I was thinking of sneaking into the nearby town and maybe raiding a few homes. I don't think many humans will be out walking at this time of night in the rain." He shook his fur again then reverted to his human form as well. "I just can't stand the rain."