The Underground Society

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: The Underground Society

Post by Armork »

Reii tensed up. She had no idea why this kid was holding her at gun point. "Hey look kid, this must be some sort of misunderstanding, we weren't following you. We are following these 2 guys nearby who are up to something. I was just trying to warn you. They are planning an attack on the military base and I don't think you will want to be stuck in the attack." Reii slowly removes one of her daggers from the holster within her sleeve, making sure that the kid doesn't notice.
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Name: Drake Neryn
Group and Rank: Leader, Dark Angels
Abilities: materialization of weapons, gravity control(60ft from where I am)
Weapons: Raven sword http://eu.guildwars.com/images/uploads/ ... _Sword.jpg Twin Cobra Daggers http://eagleswords.com/library/TwinCobraDaggers4.jpg pistol at hip http://www.geekologie.com/2008/04/09/wicked-bb-gun.jpg ((just a real gun not bb lol))
Appearance: spiked raven black hair, black eyes, wear simple black pants,black t-shirt under a cloak(no hood),a raven tattoo on the top of his right hand and a fenrir tattoo on his left hand, raven sword on his back with the handle tilting left for right handed draw, twin cobra daggers one on each wrist for easy draw, hip holster for his gun
Picture: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/8451566610/ ... arrior.jpg
Bio: Drake had lived pretty much on his own since he was 14 years old. When the humans attacked his parents and brother were killed. His brother's favorite animal had been a raven and with his abilities every weapon he materializes has a raven on it somewhere. He fights for the peace between Humans and Nightwalkers so no one every has to go through losing there family like he did. He has a soft spot for kids that remind him of his brother.
-----------------------------------------
Drake had stayed close to the military base he didn't really think that they would try to break them out but he wasn't sure and didn't want to let them undo all the hard work he and the others had done so far. He saw the light on the rooftop below and to the right of him and the forms of two people before the light winked out. Drake sighs muttering about being right the outta the corner of his eye he saw Reii and Finari. Mutters "what are they doing here" softly to himself as he starts to descend to the rooftop behind his subordinates when he say Reii disappear in a dome of darkness. He sped up stopping his power while he was still 5ft above the rooftop dropping and rolling to keep from hurting himself instead of standing back up he stayed in a crouch looking at where Reii had disappeared. Drake then moved over to where Finari was growling softly under his breath because he just remembered where he had seen that cloaked form from before it was Leon the leader and who could mistake that flam as belong to any other then Axel. Drake stopped moving next to Finari he says softly "Report Finari."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Seeing both the human and Reii suddenly cloaked in darkness had momentarily shocked Finari to stillness. After a couple of seconds she came to her senses and began contemplating how to attempt to try to move around the dome of darkness without her location being picked up by the 2 Risers and how she could grab the human from behind and get him to get rid of the darkness.
Just as she was about to attempt this she heard a familiar voice come from beside her, "Report Finari."
She stiffened, it was Drake. She should have known he would be near the military facility, what with all the rumours.
"Sir!" she exclaimed a little louder than she had planned and quickly lowered her voice, "I saw a flame that I presumed belonged to the Riser's lieutenant, remembering the rumours I came here as fast as I could to ensure that Reii, who is on patrol in this area, would have back up if the Risers do attempt to break in. Reii joined me not soon after I got here and told me that the Risers are planning to break in very soon with their lieutenant acting as a distraction whilst the other sneaks in. They are hoping to avoid a big fight and plan to do it all as quickly as possible. Then a human approached us from behind and Reii told him to leave, he reacted rather oddly and the dome of darkness you see here is what formed. Reii and the human are inside it, I was just about to attempt to bring either one out."
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Leon moved to the edge of the roof looking down on the facility. "Alright Axel move into a location where you will be able to attack and draw your attention. Just make sure its away from the prisoners area." Axel stretched briefly before spinning his chakrams around his wrist. "I've been waiting for this all night!" A flame seemed to whell up in Axel's eyes as he took off along the rooftops to reach the other side of the facility. As jumped from roof to roof he actually jumped over where Drake, Finari, and the others were hiding but he was lost in the moment of finally being able to attack and failed to notice the group. Axel continued until he was out of sight of Leon. Leon crouched down waiting for Axel's moment of attack. He watched over the facility noticing nothing odd going on, then he kissed his right index and middle finger and raised it to the moon. It was the Risers symbol for respect of the night.
Last edited by Armork on Jun 11, 2010 1:19pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake nods "Ignore it she can fend for herself. We have to deal with Leon and Axel." looks up just as Axel jumps over the rooftop mutters under his breath "valle eis korkas." from the way he says it anyone would know its a cruse "We have to hurry they are starting. Finari do you think you can take care of Axel without worrying about Rei. If not stay and wait for her to get out of it and you both go after Axel. I'll take care of Leon." stands up centering on Leon's form "Be careful there aren't enough of us as it is." he runs and jumps gravity changing to propel him towards Leon. Drake thinks if I can take down Leon it won't be long till we are done with all of the Risers. He floats up above Leon slowly increasing the gravity around Leon hoping he won't notice the change

((btw lol Fenrir is a norse mythology wolf not storm's char.))
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Suddenly the base which appeared to be dormant bristled with weaponry. Almost all of it focused on the the two moving threats. A recon unit spotted the location of the dark angels. Initiating the ambush ten or more small arms weapons opened fire on each Riser making for a total of twenty. Higher caliber weapons and artillery began to hit the building the Dark angels and Ren were perched on.
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Leon had been on high alert the whole time and as soon as the military attacked, he reacted. He quickly released his wings and shielded himself behind them. From behind the cover of his wings which were deflecting most of the bullets, a few grazing his arms and legs, he could spot a pillar of flame shoot off in the distance. Axel must not have taken to kindly to the surprise attack. A moment later he saw a flaming chakram thrown at one of the gaurd towers which was blown to pieces in an explosion of smoke and flame. Leon quickly leapt back off of the building he was standing on in a brake in the firing barrage and landed on the street below in cover from the attack. So much for the surprise attack Leon chased off down the alleyway in the opposite direction of Axel hoping to divide the militarys fire. Leon hadn't spotted any of the Dark Angels yet.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Drake cursed his luck changing the gravity to stopping as many bullets as he could from hitting him a few bullets still grazing his arm Drake dropped to the ground and took off after Leon pulling the raven sword from his back. Drake hopped that Finari and Reii would be alright. His top priority was catching or killing Leon right now
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

**i hope i still can join if i can could some update on what is happening please i have very little time to read and post but, at the other hand during the weekends i have the time to read it people**

Name: Aki Heartless
Group and Rank:
Abilities: shapeshift element: fire and lightening
Weapons: none
Appearance:
Picture: http://api.ning.com/files/r5HCV7gM-qtbI ... e_girl.jpg *with light eyes color*
Bio: unknown keeps to herself like her younger brother

Name: Ryin heartless
Group and Rank:
Abilities: shapeshifter element: fire and darkness
Weapons:
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/rfwiUw316iX0L ... 851652.jpg
Picture:
Bio: unknown but, doesn't talk to anyone except his big sister and he seems look much older and much mature for his age too.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

[[Question. Are you characters Dark Angels, Risers, or just nightwalkers not part of a group?]]
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Finari nodded at Drake, "I'm fairly certain Reii can take care of herself, Axel is mine!"
Finari unsheathed her dagger and just as she was about to take Axel's route across the rooftops bullets filled the air. Cursing, she ran behind the warehouses using them as cover, following Axel as he threw a flaming chakram at one of the guard towers.
"Hey Axel! Long time no see! Still enjoying blowing up things I noticed!" Finari shouted as she drew closer to him, dagger in hand.

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

((right now my character is neutral until a bad or good guy come to them and let them decide cuz, right now they are just neutral on what side to go on.....so right now undecide until later on the rp...they might just split to make thing interested))

Aki was flying in the sky just looking for any life source around to communicate and wondering what the heck is going on around them.....Aki was getting stressed knowing her brother is getting stress and thats not good at all.

Ryin look up and was pacing around really annoyed and stressful. Wanting to just blow up something for the hell of it.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Axel turned to see who had called his name just as he caught his chakram he had thrown. He was dismayed to see it was Finari. That had a long time rivalry and Axel wasn't to fond of her. "Awww man your here! Didn't you know this was a private party!" Axel ducked behind a ledge to avoid a barrage of bullets. "As much as I would like to dance with you Finari (fight), I am kinda busy at the moment!" Axel slammed his two chakrams into the ground and he was engulfed in a piller of fire. As the flames died away, Axel was gone. Another piller of flame burst afire a few rooftops over and Axel emerged from the flames and quickly jumped down to the alleyway below to avoid the gunfire that followed him. Safely down in the alleyway away from the gunfire, Axel wondered if he should stick to the plan and destract the military or put up a fight against Finari. Thats when Axel realized if Finari was here, then there must be more Dark Angels in the area as well. Looks like our plans just went up in flames.
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

((oh wow, I thought I had replied to this already x_x my bad!))

Finari scowled, "You're not getting away from me this time Axel!"
'Besides,' she thought with a smirk, 'It's my job to crash your 'party'.'
Staying safely behind the cover of the warehouses she ran towards the point where she had last seen Axel, her dagger still ready in her hand. As she got closer Finari's mind drifted to sense the location of any nearby water she could use against him. It was her one advantage over the fire-user.

Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

((sorry I havn't been posting on here or other forums as much as I used to. Started new job and havn't found much time to RP))
Axel decided to fight Finari but he had to get away from the area so as to not be interupted by the Military. Running down another street heading away from the Military Instulation, Alex left a small trail of fire in his footsteps. He didn't want finari to get lost and miss out on their battle. As he turned a corner he came to a halt. In front of him was not a good sight. He had ran himself right to the river that ran through the city. "son of a..." Deciding he might as well be nice to Finari this time, he leapt the distance of the river and landed on the opposite bank. He then turned and waited for Finari to come. In their last fights, Axel had usually had the advantage but it looked like this time it was Finari who had the high ground. Axel eyed the steel bridges that spanned the river on either side of him. He might actually be able to use the new technique he was working on. A smirk crossed Axel's face as he waited.
---------------
Leon couldn't shake the feeling that he was being followed. He leapt to the rooftops again feeling he had gotten out of sight of the machine guns. He waited for what ever came at him.
---------------
Reii couldn't stay in this stand still forever, something was going on outside and she had to help Finari. Deciding not to attack the kid, Reii used her telekenisis to push against the ground beneath her launching her up and out of the darkness that had surrounded her. Seeing everything going on around her, she was dismayed. The whole area was spottlights and sirens, military personal were going every which way as they were beginning to deploy. Reii had to figure out what had happened and where Finari was. Reii could see someone a few miles away on a lone rooftop. Still airborn, Reii launched a dagger into the side of a near by building and swong herself down the street. Releasing her dagger from the building, she shot her other dagger into the next building. She laughed to herself slightly. She felt like Tarzan swinging like this.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Drake stops looking up at Leon. He jumped up deciding to get the first attack, flicks his hand 3 throwing knives materializing from the air combined with a push from gravity sends them right at Leon's torso, landing on the edge of the building Leon is on