City Of The Supernatural

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: City Of The Supernatural

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Demana sensed something wrong and looked at the sky whispering. "Ryin...." Demana frowned looking back and forth from Nathan the direction Ryin took off in...worried about both.
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

((could you join my rp that i just made up just now))

Ryin heard his name and whisper to her, "my uncle is after me and it end up bad all the time." he found a town and went to land and turned into a white fox and hide into a building.

Aki sense him clearly and went after him and throw a fire ball at the building and had a cirle of fire around the building.

Ryin wiggle his ears and think on what to do he was panicking and wiggle ears. He turned to his human form and run and jump and flip over the fire right in the mid air.

Aki smirk and throw fire of darkness right at Ryin and hit him right at the ribs and flew backward over 500 meters and slam on the ground and past out....but, a few second he open his eyes and turned into a black wolf and took off with agony all over his body.

Ryin growled, "NEPHER WHAT THE HELL FIGHT BACK.....WHY DON'T YOU EVER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!1"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana frowned and had the pained feeling something was wrong. She whispers something to her self as she feels a tear fall from her eye she moves over to nathan and looks at Taliesin.
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

Ryin slowly walk to her uncle and grab him be the neck of his shirt and left him up.

Aki look at him weakly and turned into a white pup wolf.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana looked back again so wishing she could help Ryin AND Nathan.
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

Nathan took the opportunity that Taliesin was distracted and had Yuki create a portal, as it was created he pushed everyone through, and when everyone was gone, he ran in after them. A moment later, they appeared on the hills surrounding the city. "Is everyone here?" Nathan asked

Ryin growled turned into a black panter and slash at him and took off and took off with full speed.

Aki didn't go after feeling like someone coming their way and thought to stay his ground to find out.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana nodded "I am.." She looks around to make sure everyone else did to. Demana then looked around to see if she can catch Ryins scent.

Aki took off towards something interested his interest and pass Demana and look around to see what this thing was.

Ryin look around wondering where his uncle was going and stop and look around wondering really confused. He then just fall on his side and look down noticing he was bleeding pretty bad.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana jumped slightly when she caught a scent that was familiar to Ryins but different. Demana smelled the air again and frowned. "I smell blood you guys!" She suddenly got very very worried. "Is anyone hurt?" She looks around at everyone.

Ryin wiggle his ears and talk to Demana, "Im not but, don't get close to me please sweetie." He lower his head on the ground cold and scared.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana whispered. "but Ryin I dont want you out there alone...please Ryin." She frowned and her ears pinned back

Ryin pinned his ears on his head, "im sorry i don't want to put you in no harm...i be ok i been running and fighting my uncle all my life....he is the one that ruined my life since birth."

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana frowns still and whispers "Ryin if we can handle one difficulty's we can handle your uncle...we have plenty of strong men and women here please ryin? your my friend...and I dont want you hurt."

Ryin tried to get up but, fall right back down seeing a huge open wounded on his side showing one of his rib bone he shake his head on saying wow its a lot worse. "Listen girl if you really want to help me just please stay away from me im not the kind of guy to be around." He push himself to get up and limp very back to a tree that was near by and just plop himself under the tree and close his eyes.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana frowned and turned away whispering. "Fine....just be careful...please?" She frowned still and looked at nathan wanting to go find ryin to help heal him but also wanting to stay here with nathan to help make sure Taliesin doesnt come back.