City Of The Supernatural

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: City Of The Supernatural

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki smirk and giggle feeling all the fear and pain. "What a great day!!!"

Ryin frowned and told demana, "hey you can come i actually getting tired to run people off cuz, of my uncle im tired of being alone for once in my life."
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Demana smiled slightly then grabbed nathans hand. "Nathan i need to go find Ryin. I dont feel right leaving him by him self ok?" She waved then hugged everyone and ran in the direction she saw ryin fly in. "Im coming ryin!"
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

Ryin open his eyes and saw blood all over him it was a pool of blood. He was very weak but, still spoke to her, "thanxs for coming sweetie!!!!!!!"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana Ran forever. Finally smelling the air she fallowed the smell of blood and found him. "RYIN! your hurt!" She ran to him and pulled somethings out of her bag. "this is an herb. I have to poor it on you it will heal your wound istantly. like nothing had happened. "she smiles at him.
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

Ryin got up very slowly he never trust herb or potion of any kind. Without thinking he growled at her with great angier. "GET THE THING AWAY FROM ME I DON'T TRUST THOSE THINGS."

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana gasped and dropped the herb the glass shattered and a shard shot up and cut her cheek, She let out a soft yelp and put some of the herb on the cut, it healed the cut instantly and she showed Ryin then stood up wiping her eyes from him scaring her. "I..Im sorry ryin.."

Ryin don't change mood it just things in the past hasn't went away from his mind....so his trust on having people to nice and trying to heal him is very very low.......He bare his teeth and snarl...something was making him like this he wasn't sure on what it was.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demanas ears pinned back she stood and put her arms over her chest shyly. "R-Ryin? C-Calm down please?"

Ryin look away and calm down, "Im sorry man."

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana wiped her eyes and pulled out a new jar and slowly gathered the Herb nodding slowly whispering. "I..Its fine...." She put it in her bag then went over to Ryin slowly looking at his wound. "So I cant use my herb?" She pouted then put her hand over his wound, she found some powers she didnt know she had...the wound slowly healed as she smiled to her self and whispered. "I have a power..its not a strong one but its a power.."

Ryin frowned again and nudge her away..."Not that either missy until you know if you have some affect towards it." He look at his wound and smile gently seeing it got heal a little.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana let her head drop feeling like she cant do a thing now. she sat down and held her knees and whispered "Im sorry Ryin...I...I was only trying to help.."

Ryin smile, "its not you .... what you are helping is to keeping me not to go insane sweetie....."

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana stood up and wiped her eyes. "I-I was trying to h-heal you..." She smiled at him slightly then looked around. "where are we?"

Ryin smile at her, "I know that love just im not use to it all....so i shove help most of them not sure when i start doing that actually really i am."

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana smiles at him then offers him a gentle hug.

((aki a mod said we should stop and wait for everyone else to respond. or at least a few of them.))