City Of The Supernatural

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: City Of The Supernatural

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

**btw spacey4 i browse sweetie i have a life and its hard for me to read long post i have no time im in the military life style now and on the computer and doing things and update is super hard...so you can judge people by their post so please u have to understand other people point view and life...you just judge us like that and we didn't really move a lot in the post so yea**
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

(My life is to busy to make long posts, i have to post then get off and do my stuff, thats why my posts are usually short, i dont have time to make a long post, like right now I'm cooking chicken, and i dont want it to burn so im cutting this short...thanks for "playing" anyways! :) (no i dont have an attitude...just tired of being on my feet all day ><; ) )
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

I'm officially withdrawing from this thread. I've volunteered to help moderate another role playing community with people I know that is starting back up again.

if you're interested in checking it out this is the site: http://terrarpers.proboards.com/index.cgi

since it's a dedicated role playing site the play is much more serious than it is here. We have standards for an in depth character application, basic history, some stats, and post length of at least 1.5 paragraphs.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(to busy with school..am never on here anyways)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

hey kitty im a busy girl and everything too do you want to still continue to this rp missy
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Saikua
Baka Otaku

Post by Saikua »

hiya! I am new here to this site and I thought that I might join in on this rp if its still active....btw the way I have my character talk is a bit different from what I was seeing here and I find it easier so I hope you guys don't mind
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Anaki Zenbora
Race: Midnight Elf
Apperance: VERY light bluish skin, light purple hair with white streaks that goes down to her waist and is usually kept in a braid, amethyst eyes, is around 5' 8" in height
Clothes: usually wears a light silverish colored dress and keeps a plain brown cloak around her
Personality: Is gentle, calm, and kind. She tries not to cause problems for anyone she meets though sometimes such things are unavoidable.
History: She is the last of her line of elves. She was once a princess among her line of elves until goblins attacked her people. She fled to the city and had been hiding ever since.
Other: (I will come up with something for that later)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Anaki:

I wandered around the city. I needed to find a new place to live.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(thats fine anaki) and yea i understand aki...we can continue now that i can get on. my old comp got stolen.