City Of The Supernatural

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: City Of The Supernatural

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin saw the others and stop quickly and slid to a stop and look at Demana, "I am very happy for a reason i haven't been like that since i was very very young missy. I have never been pure of heart of not being scared or unhappy or terrified or in pain" Ryin jump backwards and was freakin scared as hell cuz, he scent the anger where his uncle was at....Ryin start to get scared feeling Demana warm body on his back the scared feeling went way.

Aki was wanting to attack him but, something about his body just didn't want attack him at all....Aki was looking around thinking on what to do to get his miind off of Ryin.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Demana smiled and nodded. "Im so happy that your happy! I'm glad Im your friend" Demana yelped then put her arms around ryins neck. Still keeping a smile. "whats wrong Ryin????"
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

Ryin look at Demana "my uncle present went pure evil of anger and revenage...I think his mad that i made a new friend also i think you be his target to keep us away from each other and if i lose you i will go crazy i can't handle losing someone close to me again." He look down spoke in a soft voice, "MIss could you get off of me please!"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana frowns then hops off but puts her arms around Ryin. "your not gonna leave again are you Ryin? I feel brave around you...."
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

**okay where is the rest of the people that was rp with us i mean this isn't fun when everyone is gone i mean i feel bad to keep this going on but, people i have a really busy life too and i try to post to keep this interesting and to keep it going.**

Ryin look around feeling that his uncle left for a reason still confused on what is going on and why he felt so childish and pure at heart. He look at Demana when she said she felt bravo around him he felt really warm inside for a reason. It was a bit confusing to him cuz, he never had this kind of feeling towards anyone in his life.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

((I know they need to post.......:S Ill email them))

Demana looked up at him hoping he'll say he'd stay. "I dont want you to go..." Demana smiles at him again keeping her arms around his neck.

Ryin look at Demana and turned all red all over his face he realize he was acting really cute and girly like they have a crush...thinking about the crush he shake his head and think that he might started liking this girl and thought about it and frowned. thought to himself no no it can't be not in this kind of enviroment.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana tilted her head and put her arms around him tighter. "Ryin are you alright?" Her cat ears perked up and turned to the sides with a friendly smile on her face.

Ryin looks at Demana, "what is a crush and how do you know you are crushing on someone sweetie?"

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana tilted her head. "I suppose I know I have a crush on someone when I feel floaty around them and I feel all jittery and nervous that I'll talk to much. I want to be around them as much as I can with out being clingy and I feel protective over them."

Ryin nod at the answer and realize is this his actual first crush in his life. He look at the sky wondering if it was. He was now getting very nervous and kind of freaking out.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana nodded also then nuzzled him softly with her kitty ears. "Is everything ok Ryin?"

Ryin had a shiver right down his spinal cord and thinking it is a crush. "mmmm not sure but, being open and honest...i think im crushing on you girlie" He turned into his human form and blush very deeply.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana squeaked softly then looked away and shuffled her feet her kitty ears pin back against her head. "I...I think Im crushing on you to..." Demana smiled at Ryin a deep blush covering her soft cheeks.

Ryin look at Demana quickly and look away and giggle nervous about the situation at the time. "WOW!"

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana jumped and tilted her head. "Wh-What is it?"