City Of The Supernatural

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

City Of The Supernatural

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Heylo everyone. This RP "city of the supernatural" is a little idea Iv had in my head for a little while now :3. Its a city of anything that's not human. there are other facility's for those who need something that COMES FROM a human. aka blood, meat, etc. So no worries :3. Just fill out the character intro sheet below!

Name:
Race:
Physical Appearance (Hair Color, Eye Color, etc.):
Appearance (Clothing, accessories, etc.):
Personality:
History:
Other:
- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - NOW MINE!!-
Name: Demana
Race: Neko
Physical Appearance: Black hair with blue streaks in it, (hair is fluffyish) ears have peircings in them. eyes are dark blue. Skin is very pail. she is a small girl.
Appearance: She has on a black and white striped short sleeved shirt, black blue and white wrist bands, black skinny jeans and blue black and white tenni's, a black and blue studded belt. she carries a backpack that has books, pencils, her jacket and other things in it. she has a tatoo of a tear drop on her cheek.
Personality: She is a shy fearful girl, afraid of everyone but very nice. shes timid. and doesnt trust a lot of people. she wants more friends but is to afraid to say anything to any one in the big city she lives in.
History: Her mother died giving berth to her and her father blames it all on her. so he put her up for adoption and no one took her in so she just ran away and has been on her own ever since. occasionally she'll go back to the orphanage because they kept her room, and her place at their dinner table. but most of the time shes on her own. She has a job at a cafe' in the city. and usually their isnt school. no one goes anyways ^-^
Other: She is a vegitarian. and you cant approach her quickly, slow movements untill she trusts you. :) dont act like your mad at her because she will take you seriously. :S She is very jump and scared of everyone. yes that includes water...*shutters*

P.S. if any more info is needed leave me a message!
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Re: City Of The Supernatural

Post by stormsangel »

Name: Lilla
Race: Fairy
Physical Appearance: Lilla has light brown hair that goes just past her shoulders, hazel eyes and pale skin. She's about 15cm (6 inches) tall and her wings are a transparent green.
Appearance: She wears a dark green dress and gold bangles around her wrists. She doesn't generally where shoes, but if required she has a pair of green sandals. (http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/s ... nFairy.jpg)
Personality: Lilla is determined, stubborn and easily irritated, but has a heart of gold. She is adventurous and loves to see new things and despises being told that she isn't allowed to do something. She tends to bottle up her negative emotions then cracks when something small happens. She has a really big imagination, is a little mischievous and is a hopeless romantic. Easily bored with repetitive tasks and is easily embarrassed (blushes easily). She loves making new friends and is often ridiculously energetic.
History: Lilla's family entered the city only a year ago and Lilla is still mesmerised by the size and number of people within the city. She hasn't seen half the species that live within the city before. (can't really think of much at the moment so, will add more as I think of it)
Other: N/A at the moment.
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

question: is there any plot or premise to the thread aside from it just being a city? Any sort of conflict or other thing to make stuff more interesting?
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

She looked over to the fairy, her ears pinned back as she watched her. bowing smiling softly, her voice soft like the wind."He-Hello...Wh-Who are...y-y-you?"

Good to have ya
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Asnwer to: spacegy4: I havnt thought of that yet. I was wanting to get ideas from everyone who joins..make it a group effort. so its not just MY idea.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Name: Neryn Wyvern
Race: Immortal human
Physical Appearance (Hair Color, Eye Color, etc.): raven black hair, hazel eyes, average build
Appearance (Clothing, accessories, etc.): pants and button up shirt, tattoo of fenrir, necklace of a 5 pointed star
Personality: nice but can turn anger when he is his voice is cold and eyes complete without life
History: He was a normal human untill he found out a way to become immortal. He can be hurt but heals faster then normal, stronger and can materialize anything he wants outta thin air
Other:
Last edited by Morph on Jun 06, 2010 10:14pm, edited 1 time in total.
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana's ears pinned back having sensed the new person, She looks over at the male and her ears pinned back more she moved away a few inches. "U-Um...H-Hello."

(you found it ^-^)
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Neryn looks at Demana "Hello, you would be?"

((yes i had already looked at it when i was umm looking at your post yea that XD))
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana stepped away again and blinked a few times, her cat like eyes hold slight fear of the new male. "D-Demana....Y-Yours?" She smiled slightly and shuffled her feat in the dirt below her.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn smiles softly "I'm Neryn Wyvern. Please to meet you." gives a slight bow towards you
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana stood looking at him her body seems to be shaking. She moved toward him slightly, trying to smile. "H-Hello neryn..i...its nice to meat you as well.." She smiled a little and curtsied to him.

(what did you mean by "yes i had already looked at it when i was umm looking at your post yea that XD" )
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn smiled at Demana "Sorry, i'm a little old fashioned."

((Nothing other then the fact that i had already found this topic))
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana blinked and nodded looking Neryn smiling softly taking another very small step in his direction. "Th-Thats fine..."

(lol ok)
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn wonders why she keeps making small steps in his direction but decided to ignore it "Okay." smiles slightly "I hope this doesn't offend you but what exactly are you?"
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana stopped all movements then looked at him and tried to smile. "I-Im a Neko...A girl/guy with cat ears and a cat tail..occasionally cat eyes and personality." She looked down at her shoes still standing still.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn nodded "I'm an immortal and have been for 7centuies."