City Of The Supernatural

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: City Of The Supernatural

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin realize on what they are in already....he notice they in danger already and thought and decide already and turned around and took off not saying bye to anyone.

"Why do i think i need friends and others to help me out with my past and problem...i don't need them or anyone at all at"

Ryin turned into a white eagle and flew off soaring to ever was waiting for him.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

((ryin uncle that will be one of the bad guys and will have a story behind it for the uncle and for my other character))

Name: Aki bloodysoul
Race: demon/shapeshifter element: dark and fire
Physical Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/q5sY3j48kVt2n ... Guy183.jpg
favorite demon form: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 98-458.jpg colors: bloody red black
Personality: cruel and just loves to tutore ryin until he goes insane
History: Since Ryin his nephew was born he been trying to get him in the bad side....and try to destory eveything he love or that keep him being strong and powerful....he killed his entire family and his entire town and everything that Ryin new in his past....try to keep everything away from Ryin to make him the king of all evil people to rule the world and be the right hand
Other:
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

(How about so we don't have an uber confusing storyline with more than one storyline we combine them and say that ryin's uncle worked for the razakel, or something along those lines?>

**okay that works out man....so lets rp people**

Aki was on the building look at the other bad person attacking the people. He smile and notice that his nephew took off but, still was curious on how the battle was going to turn up....for once in his life he was more interested than his on nephew.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Demana turned just in time to watch ryin leave, she frowned then turned and faced the current trouble at hand. Demana still didnt know what she was going to do. she didnt know how she was going to be of much help but she stood her ground anyways. whispering "ryin.....please come back"
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

Nathan turned back to watch Taliesin and watched in horror as the runes started to spark. The earth was shaking and not one of them were responsibel for it. All he could do was watch as the runes began to break.

Aki jump of the building looking at everything closer range but, didn't want to interfer what was going on. Whispering to himself, "so this are the goodie person out here still i have to kill them sooner or later before, they get connect with my nephew. I need him on our side he has so much ability to be a great powerful bad person."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryin stop heard Demana voice and talk back, "Can't i can sense my uncle there were you are i have to say its best to leave before my uncle attack you guys....his super powerful and someone not to miss with at all." He took off further trying to keep his distance away from him and uncle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Aki could also hear Ryin voice too when he talk to demana and talk to him back, "YOu know i can find you no matter where you go mister....and i will kill ur new friend if she gets to close to you or anyone at that....you know what my mission is all about."

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana looks at Taliesin shocked and terrified at how strong he is. She let out a tiny whimper not noticing it herself she took a step back she then looked back at ryin again then sighed and whispered. "Alright ryin......if thats what you feel is best....Just know you'll always have me as a friend...whether you fully trusted me or not." She smiled in his direction.
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=

Aki look at Demana knowing she is the one in his top list to destroy first and smile evilish and look at Talliesin. Keeping his energy on tracking Ryin still.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryin growled to himself, "keep your hand off her uncle."

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana shuffled her feet her cat ears pinning back already missing ryin. Demana looks at Taliesin trembling softly looking up at him. "nathan what are we gonna do?"

Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

"Well, I don't think he can be contained for too long. But I have an idea," he says quickly. "Neryn, you summon something big, anything big and heavy and throw it at Taliesin. While he's busy with that, I'll create a portal and we run for it. That's what I've got"

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana nodded and stepped back as to not get in the way. "Lets home this works..." She looks worriedly at Nathan then at taliesin. She continues thinking of ryin.

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Naomi looks around and doesn't know whats going on so she runs to Demana "what's going on?"
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Neryn glances at Nathan "I'm fine with that but where will we go?" thinks on what to summon then grins evilly "Who wants to meet a pyramid of Egypt?" points my hand at Taliesin a pyramid appearing above him

((sorry tinkerbell don't die plz taliesin is fun!!))
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana looks at naomi and frowned. "Nathans father sent a scouter demon and Taliesin is the scouter demon." Demana looked at Taliesin with a glare.

Aki was getting bored with the battle and his wings spread and jump and took after Ryin.

-----------------------------

Ryin sense that his uncle was coming after him and got frighten and try to fly so much faster that his wing can take him.