City Of The Supernatural

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: City Of The Supernatural

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Demana looked at them again she kept her arms around Luxandra.
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

((gonna have to wait for Luxandra to get back on before we can go farther))
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(I know)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

(I definitely want to jump in before it goes to far! i'm just going to use a character that i wanted to use before!)

Name: Nathan Blakely
Race: Half-Demon/ Half-Human
Physical Appearance (Hair Color, Eye Color, etc.):
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_image ... imeBoy.jpg
Appearance (Clothing, accessories, etc.): Carries around a stuffed, toy rabbit. : http://s.bebo.com/app-image/8253570542/ ... _bunny.jpg
Personality: Nathan is shy at first, and is relatively quiet. He takes his stuffed rabbit everywhere he goes and pretends it to be alive. His telekinetic powers help the toy move on its own, so it is still a mystery whether the toy he talks to is alive or just of his own creation. Once you get him going, he’s a ball of energy and very optimistic. However, his personality has another side—different as night and day.

History: Nathan is an orphan as far as he’s concerned. His father is one of the 6 Demon Kings; his father reigned over the Shadow Realm of the Demon World. His mother was a priestess from the human world who used the powers of light to try to banish demons from this world. She died at his father’s hands, but not before she gave birth to their son. He does not remember much of his early childhood years, but his toy rabbit, Yuki, has been with him for as long as he can remember.

Other: His stuffed rabbit, Yuki, is the way he channels his power. He has the power to shape shift Yuki into any other animal, and it also opens portals that Nathan can use to teleport. He can travel between light and dark, and as such is where he draws his powers. He can emit balls of energy (light/dark) and has telekinetic powers. Yuki is sometimes seen moving and it is unknown if he moves because Nathan makes him move, or because he has an energy source. Regardless, Yuki is where Nathan draws his powers from. Being young, he doesn’t have full control of his powers; sometimes they malfunction on him as he is still learning them. It takes a strong emotion for him to be able to be in control of his powers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan strolled along down the sidewalk; Yuki resting on top of his head as they walked on in silence, enjoying the sunshine "This seems like a nice city to stay in for a couple of days, doesn't it Yuki?" he commented to his toy. He rounded the corner and stopped dead in his tracks as he almost walked in to a small group of people.
Last edited by Syaoran_li_91 on Jun 09, 2010 2:31pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana looked at the new comer then smiles. "hello there, whats your name?"
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

The toy rabbit cocked its head to the side, in sync with Nathan's head. He smiles and Yuki almost seemed to smile too. "Hi...I'm Nathan. And this is Yuki" he said, motioning to his toy. "and you guys?"
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Neryn looks behind him at Demana and the new comer and sighs so many new people. he stepped forward "I'm Neryn, nice to meet you Nathan."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana smiled and waved once more. "My name is Demana, Ill let my friends here introduce them selves. Its wonderfull to meet you nathan."
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

Nathan shuffles his feet and nods in their direction. "It's...nice to meet you two. I'm sorry for interrupting, I'm only passing through. I haven't had a chance to speak to anyone in a while. We tend to keep to ourselves." He said as he acknowledged Yuki.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn tilted his head and looks Nathan over "Why would you do that."
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana smiles and looks at nathan. "you can stick around and talk with us if you want to! " your welcome to stick around!"
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

Takes a step back and leans against a building, pondering the question. "Hm, I never really thought about it, but we tend to travel from place to place a lot--see what's waiting. We don't get a chance to get acquainted very often, but we'll gladly take the invitation to rest here for a while"
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana grinned and smiled. "yay!"
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn smiles "But before that may I ask what you are? You act older then you look and considering the nature of the city you probable aren't human."
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

"Well, Im a half-human and half-demon hybrid. And I'm only 14. I guess I act older because I never have to be around people a lot, so I'm quiet."
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Neryn tilts his head smiling "Alright then Nathan, I'm an immortal. Nice to meet you."