FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Star put her arms around both Miya and Alex with a grin. "Uust so long as fire isn't involved I'll be great" She giggled then took her arms off of them and started skipping towards town going slow so they can start walking with her.
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Alex followed behind Star as the 3 walked along the road. "so anyone have an idea of where Drake might have gone in town?"
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

((>.> Smoking car when you guys get there. Don't forget I made big bang from nice car))
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star continued walking then stopped and looked very puzzled putting a finger to her chin. She shrugs then continues walking "I dont know but I guess we'll find out huh?" She smiled at her companions.

((ok >.>; lol))
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Alex spotted smoke rising off in the distance near the woods. It looked like it was a little over a mile away. "I hope thats not what I think it might be"
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake crouched down and move a stone in front of the hole making sure no light bleeds through sighs "Killing them won't work. [i]He[/i] won't like that."/ pack leader gives a growling laugh/ Drake turns and glares at the coyote "I shouldn't of stayed in the town. I have enough food here to last me a while but the other necessities won't last that long." / pack leader growls out "You could live like we do."/ Drake shakes his head "I'm not that desperate... not yet at least."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star nods slowly then bites her lower lip. "I hope hes not hurt" Star looks at Alex her eyes filled with worry and fear.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

I'm officially withdrawing from this thread. I've volunteered to help moderate another role playing community with people I know that is starting back up again.

if you're interested in checking it out this is the site: http://terrarpers.proboards.com/index.cgi

since it's a dedicated role playing site the play is much more serious than it is here. We have standards for an in depth character application, basic history, some stats, and post length of at least 1.5 paragraphs.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(to busy with school...i would but i cant Id be posting like once every month)
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(Can I join Kody?)
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

(fine with me but it kinda died because of school)
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(Lame, well when it comes alive again. IM me and I'll join.)
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(I wish it would come alive again, school killed this place no one ever gets on :S )