FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Re: FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Post by spacegy4 »

She was comforted by Landon putting his arm around her and Star hugging her. She managed to stop crying. "At least we have each other right?"
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Star nodded and smiled at her. "That's right. I'd hate to lose one of you guys."

(sorry friend is rushing me....><)
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake looks at them then looks at alex "I have an idea about what started all of this but its from one of the coyotes that could talk." looks out towards the desert "I had parents and I want them back. I drove around the entire dome on land and drove a boats for the water but I couldn't find any way through the barrier what I did find in the desert was a pack of coyotes under a creature called pack leader. The pack leader was dying and without me he would of they seemed afraid of something. I asked them what all they said was the darkness."

((i'm pulling the monster from the book series funny thing is I don't know what happens if its destroyed yet lol))
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star looked at Drake and blinked a few times. "The darkness? sounds scary.." She looks at the woods biting her lower lip. "How are we gonna get the adults back..."
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Alex paced around a bit and obeserved the sky. The sun was beginning to move towards the horizon and Alex guessed they had 3 hours of daylight left at the max. Alex walked off towards a grove of trees. After having listening to the others talk about their parents and how much they missed them he just felt like being alone for a while.
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star watched alex walk then she looked at the ground and then back up to Landon..
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

Landon stood up and looked at Drake, "So maybe our best bet is to go to the desert and talk to the Darkness? or the talking coyotes?"
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

As Miya was hugged by Star and Landon she felt an unusual feeling. She began to feel a cold sensation slowly running over her body. After stepping back a bit she shivered. A moment later she warmed up again. Looking over to Alex she began to be overcome with emotion. She couldn't just let him stand there alone. Turning into the same tiger she pawed over to Alex and rubbed against him and then gazed into his eyes. Its alright. were going to get your parents back... somehow...
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star looked down then bites her lower lip, she sighed softly and went to Drake, biting my lower lip.

(drake im gonna pm you i have an idea.)
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Alex looked down to Miya. For some reason he was getting angry but he knew he shouldn't because she didn't know anything about him. "Look, don't try and comfort me about my parents alright. I don't want them back so don't even try to help me. Just focus on getting yours back, thats all that should matter to you." Alex walked off into the trees and began pushing through the brush moving deeper into the woods. A could hear a river some ways in the distance and decided he would ahng out there for a while and cool his nerves.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake watched Alex leave and sighed getting into his car and starting it. He drove over and stopped just outside of the fire wall, rolls down the window "I'm going to the town if you need me come find me." drives off towards the town
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

Stares down the road and watches Drake drive away, then turns to look in Alex's direction and watches him disappear into the woods. He turns to stare at the two girls and sighs before slumping down into the ground and closing his eyes. "I don't know what to do" He told them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star shrugged and looked at the ground. "neither do I...." She sighed and sat down holding her knees.
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Alex found the river, it was a shallow river. Alex guessed it was 25 feet across and maybe 3 feet deep. The water was crystal clear. Moving towards the bank of the river, Alex took off his shoes and rolled up his pants legs. Sitting down on a large rock, Alex let his feet dangle in the cool water. As he sat on the rock for a time basking in the sun, he saw something shiny in the water near the centwer of the river on the river bottom. Alex wadded in the river to where the object was and he pulled it out of the river. It was a necklaxe with a silver chain and a large sapphire in it. The sapphire was light blue, almost clear. It looked almost like ice. "Wow, this is pretty cool."
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star thought about alex and drake hoping hoping their ok...Her mind drifted off to alex thinking about him, she jolted her self back to attention she drew in the dirt using one finger, the same shapes showing up in the air with her ice. "hmm"
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

Landon walks over to Star and helps her up, "Come on, we're gonna go find Alex" he said as he grabbed her and Miya, "Besides, I've been wanting to try this" he said as he jumped up into the air and transformed all three of them into an orb of light. "This is what it's like being a sun" he jokes to them