FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: FAYZ(fallout alley youth zone)

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

Star blinked a few times then squeaked when she was turned into an orb of light. "L-Landon are we sure this wont hurt me? Im sensitive to heat remember?" She was secretly very happy to go find Alex.
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

"Hm, I don't think so. See, I never feel hot, so I think its my glow that gives off the heat. Since you're glowing, you're giving off heat, but you're not really there. You're like a beam of light," he laughs
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

As Alex moves to return to the shore, he sees something swim by his foot. Alex finds he has walked into a big school of fish. The silver fish darted around his feet and jumped out of the water around him. "Wow that is so..." Just before Alex could do anything, a fish jumped up infront of him and exploded sending Alex flying down the river. Alex regained his footing just as the school of fish moved closer to him. "holy crap this isn't good." As he tryed to move towards the shore again, more fished jumped out of the water and began to explode. Alex was thrown down stream again. Alex stood up slowly trying to think of a way to get out of this alive. Her thought about shocking all the fish but that might cause them all to explode and Alex didn't want to take that chance. "Dang it, I need Star here!"
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star made a worried noise. "I hope...If I get to hot I pass out..."Stars hearing came into affect she bolted to where alex is fallowing his voice, she manages to turn back to her self she used her ice to lift alex out of the water freezing the stream solid. "Alex!" She put him down then ran to his side putting her hand on his shoulder. "Alex...are you ok?" She looked at the fish swimming under the icy barrier.
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Syaoran_li_91
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syaoran_li_91 »

Landon grabs them all and transforms into a ball of light, speeding back to the Power Plant. "No time to talk there," he tells them urgently. "Gotta make sure he's okay." he says as they arrive at the power plant and transforms back to normal.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star holds alex against her still very worried. "Alex are you ok?" She starred down at him.
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Alex stood there seeming to be out of breath. As he breathed in with a struggled breath, he managed a few words. "To.....tight.......hugging....to.....tight......can't....breathe!"
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

She pulled her arms away loosely blushing "I-Im sorry!" Her skin got colder as she looked at him.
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

Alex stood up and rubbed his head. "What happened, how did I get back here. Last I remember was being in the river with those dang fish."
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

"I got you out of the river and froze it over...then Landon brang us back here...." Star stood up looking up at Alex. "I..I herd you yelling." Star shuffled her feet looking down at them.
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

"you saved me?" Alex stood there for a moment and remembered the necklace he found in the river. "Oh here." Alex reached into his pocket and hands the necklace to Star. "This is thanks for saving me. I found it in the river and the gem reminded me of you."
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star nodded then tilted her head and blushed deep taking the necklace. "Th-Th-Tha-Thank you A-Alex..." She smiled ant put it on. "I-It did?" She smiled shuffling her feet shyly.
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

"well yeah, the gem looks almost like ice I think." Alex shifted around in his wet clothes for a moment then walks to the door. "I am gonna go get some dry clothes on before I catch a frickin cold." Alex disappears into the power plant towards his room on the second floor of the building.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star watched him walk away. "O-Ok..." She blushed deeper and sighed dreamily then covered her mouth and turned away she made an indestructible heart made out of ice, Its un melt-able and un breakable.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Drake waited till he was out of site of the power plant and stopped the car getting out and walking into the woods that run along the road. leaning up against a tree he sighs slowly withdrawing the fire wall back to the front of the plant only
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star looked up feeling the air change, she shrugged it off and perfected her ice heart. "there.."