RP w/ Friends

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Re: RP w/ Friends

Post by spacegy4 »

Salvador had a story that would work excellently, and it was ignored. We do have ideas and here is one.

copied from salvador's post on page 5:

In the Age of Man, there was wars and peace. Man had always had war in their blood, but they always stopped. The wars was always another scar on the planet of Earth, as Human kind was advancing in their precious technology faster than before. They where experimenting with new aviation projects, teleporting and projectile weaponery. But the peace that was where not to last, beacuse of Human kind need to gain more advance technology.
Their teleportation project was a fatall project from the start. All of the test subjects had always been torn apart in a horryfing way, a death noone deserves. But yet, they continued to experiment.
But so, a fatefull day, when they belived they had perfected it. And they had promised their supperiors for a public show, And so they did. The day was a grim one in the end, The day was the darkest day in humanity's history, greater than WWII, greater than the witch hunts, Beacuse this day was the day when a dimensional portal was openend, and the start of the Great War.
The year is 2056. The goverments of earth had secured the area around this dimensional portal, that was like a black hole at start, sucking in everything around it slowly, but it stabilized after 2 days.
The area it was around was in Great Britain, as the area was soon abandond, the country having been torn apart. The comming day's where not bright as the sun, but grim dark as the night.
There was unacknowledge reports from the border police around the I.D.P. 1, strange beings, never seen to the human eye. The days that was, where the unknown attack from the other side, a race of magical creatures, as if their world had come from a mind of a story writer, with their shapes and bodies taken straight from a fantasy book.

I think this would work well. Lets just have it mainly be human magic user vs human tech user with creatures interspersed.
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

Still need to work on it, got to have an mid section and a ending.
And so, we need the tech level for The Terran Faction.
The Universal Union is here to rise.
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

I think its pretty cool!! :)
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

I know right, due to being written by El Salvador!
The Rebellion will fall, and we will crush them under the might of the Overwatch.
HL-2 Fanatic!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

LOL yes very true
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

Anyhow, Since my background story is more for the Terran Faction, Anyone mind trying to set up Magic Race story?
HL-2 Fanatic!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

(I might but right now i have a friend over and i dont want to be on to long.)
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

Huzza!
Now, want to use this thread for ooc talk. or randomish rp?
HL-2 Fanatic!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

sure, I suppose so just so long as its in use!!
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

But so, You know, We should allow multiple races, so those who wanna be furrys can do so.
Also, I like them.
HL-2 Fanatic!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

^-^ and nekos?? *hopefull*
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

Ofcourse :D
All kinds of races are allowed.
HL-2 Fanatic!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

yay!! *dances*
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

But so, You will have to have a good reason for being a mix between human and animal.
Like, a experiment perhaps, but so, its up to you to choose wich side and wich role and so on.
HL-2 Fanatic!
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

alright :) can do!
Salvador Ulf
Master Otaku

Post by Salvador Ulf »

Now, Vehicle menu time!
HL-2 Fanatic!