World vs. World

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Kamri
Newbie Otaku

World vs. World

Post by Kamri »

A separate world had been discovered on middle earth that contains all the creatures of myth. Dragons, elves, vampires anything that you could possibly imagine. The humans combined the worlds thinking that it would be to their benefit. But the lifestyles of these mythical creatures turned out to be so different the humans could not handle it. The humans have started killing off the creatures and many of the species are barley surviving. The creatures are furious and want to go back to their own world but the humans have claimed it thus causing a war.

Rules ~
1. No characters from other stories or anime. Here is a site that you can use to help make up your character. And one for finding the mythical creatures. There are plenty out there so be creative people.
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index-anim.php ~Names character makeup ect.
http://www.mythcreatures.co.uk/ ~ Creatures.

2. The normal rules apply, pg13. You can have romances but keep the affections to a minimum. No god gibberish. You should know all the rules.

3. Make your posts at least a paragraph long. I hate small posts. T-T

4. You can have as many characters as you want just make a template for all of them please.

5. No modern day tech. This rp is like, bows and arrows and swords type. No cars, no electricity.

Character Template/ Skeleton

Name ~ (The Name)
Age ~ (duh)
Apparent Age ~ (If different from actual age)
Gender ~ (Does this need an explanation?)
Weapons ~ (If they use any, Includes physical and mental. Ex. Telepathy ect.)
Side ~ (Earth, Creatures. Neutral, Traitor, outcast ect Humans can be on the Creatures side if they wish)
Appearance ~ ( Fully describe your character, anything and everything goes, eye color, hair color, body build, tattoos, piercings, scars, birth marks, hair texture nationality
skin color)
Personality ~ (do not just put “Annoying” Explain how and why they are that way.)
Biography ~ (Past, Present, everything that is known about the characters history MUST go here.)
Species ~ (What is your character, Ex. Human, Dragon, ect.)
Other ~ ( Anything else that I may have missed goes here )
Pictures ~ (if you can find a picture put it here if not that’s fine) OPTIONAL)

Hope this will be fun ^-^

My character

Name ~ Kamri
Meaning ~ ….
Gender ~ Female
Age ~ 118
Apparent Age ~ She looks around 18 or 19
Species ~ Elf
Weapons ~ Sword and Bow
Side ~ Creatures
Appearance~
Hair ~ Long, raven black, usually tied at the nape of her neck. It lays down her spine to about her waist.
Eye ~ Sharp and wolfish looking, Bright green.
Body ~ Tall about 6” Thin and well built. Weighs about 117lbs.
She has a scar running from her right shoulder to just over her right breast. There is another running from her left shoulder straight down to her left hip.
No piercings
On her right shoulder is a tattoo of a heart that looks as if it has veins coming out if it and burying into her skin causing it to crack.
Clothing ~ She normally dresses in simple black tight clothing.
Extra ~ On her right wrist she wears a leather bracelet fitted with a smooth white stone and on her left hand she wears a simple sliver ring.
Personality ~ She doesn’t like very many people, she’s a killer, ruthless in her job. She doesn’t like to be ordered around she’s the one who does the ordering.

Biography ~ Born in her world, in a small Elvin coven she was taught to be a warrior. When the humans found her world she and a small group of others were sent to find out as much as they could about them. All of her group but her was killed including her brother. Now she has started a rebel group of different creatures bent on getting back the their world.
Other ~ N/A
Picture ~ http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww11 ... _cyzra.jpg Basically this with black hair and pants.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Re: World vs. World

Post by spacegy4 »

I have a couple OCs basically ready to go but I need to convert them to your template. I too hate short posts and am always up for a thread that is on the more serious side.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Name ~ Aiyana Inoue

Nickname ~ Ai

Age ~ 18

Apparent Age ~ 40

Gender ~ female

Weapons ~ Shape shifting: primary forms- Red Tailed Hawk and White Bengal Tiger. Telepathy. A magically enhanced vine whip with thorns along it. It is able to extend in length when necessary and does not easily break.

Side ~ I really can't make it work to classify a Vampire as a "creature" so she will be neutral to begin with but will definitely pick a side eventually.

Appearance ~ Wears a rose in her hair that has some thorns on it.

Personality ~ she's a strong-willed girl who refuses to change who she is to match peoples' perceptions of "normal". She likes to blaze her own path and is more of a lone than one would expect but will work with others when necessary.

Biography ~ Born with the ability to transform into animals only made her life more difficult. She was nearly exiled once people found out of her power. Due to her rejection by the other people she became reluctant to use her abilities but overcomes that and learns to use them anyway. she's a strong-willed girl who refuses to change who she is to match peoples' perceptions of "normal" Eventually she decided to go out on her own. No matter what the others thought she would go on a journey to somewhere... she just didn't know where.

Species ~ Vampire

Pictures ~ normal form: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3227/331 ... 62dc50.jpg
Tiger form: http://www.layoutstar.com/images/allbac ... 066925.jpg
cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Post by cheetahfear »

Name gordo
Age 30 Looks 50
little over 5 feet and has a round appeared
600 pounds
Trains his special ability for 16 hours a day called gorge where he eats anything.
Likes kids thinks there chewy
Can melt glass with his burp and kill just about anything that sneaks up behind him with a poison cloud of ass particles
His parent threw him away once he started eating the house he lived alone since mostly because he eats people
Likes children there
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
Kamri
Newbie Otaku

Post by Kamri »

Spacegy4 Your character is awesome. I like it ^-^. She's interesting.

Cheetahfear. Yours is......wow.....
cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Post by cheetahfear »

What can I say I have a way with words
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

If this was my thread I would disprove of the character and tell the person to take a hike (no offense)

Please take the time to fill out the template and make a character that isn't a one shot/Gary Stu/Mary Sue piece of crap
Kamri
Newbie Otaku

Post by Kamri »

spacegy4 wrote:If this was my thread I would disprove of the character and tell the person to take a hike (no offense)

Please take the time to fill out the template and make a character that isn't a one shot/Gary Stu/Mary Sue piece of crap
I think i agree. CheetahFear please put your character in my template form if you actually want to rp on this thread.
If not and your just posting cuz you think its funny then please leave.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

(Hey. Maybe we should start and if people like it they will join. If not I am definitely up for a 1 and 1 and was considering playing multiple characters anyway)
Kamri
Newbie Otaku

Post by Kamri »

(I think we may have one more joining. They pmd and asked so yeah we'll start soon)
Seras

Post by Seras »

(Lashun and I are joining! Just give me some time to fill in this character sheet. But I wanted you to know there are people joining)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Kamri
Newbie Otaku

Post by Kamri »

(Alright, :) THanks)
Seras

Post by Seras »

Name: Diza Naydeli
Apparent Age: 18
Species: Half human, Half Elf
Weapons: Dark magic, Crossbow, Agility, Strength, "The sight"
Side: Neutral
Appearance: A shooting star looking birth mark near her right hip. There are marks on her thighs, lower back and right side. She has white hair that goes down to her lower back and is completely straight. Deep purple eyes that rarely become light. Tall, slender body, doesn't look like she has much strength. Skin is tan but not overly so like her fathers was.
Personality: A loner. She distances herself from people so she doesn't get close to anyone for everyone who was close to her has left her. And because of a secret she carries she pushes back her powers and only looses real control every 100 years
Biography: Born under a dark star and the result of a forbidden union of an amazonian elf and white explorer who is human. Her mother died a natural death in the amazon. Her father died when she was 100 years old from a curse and with his death she carries a secret.

(It took me forever to write that out. Sorry it took so long. I didn't type out what she wears because it depends on the climate.)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Lashun
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lashun »

I made two characters =o I hope you don't mind.

Name ~ Elvyraviv

Actual Age ~ 196

Apparent Age ~ 19

Gender ~ Female

Powers ~ Healing and Illusion

Side ~ Outcast/Creatures

Appearance ~ is a 5' 4”, somewhat “thick”, hour-glass shaped woman. Her skin is pale, thus brings out her beautiful icy blue/grey eyes and forest green hair, which falls just above the small of her back and is usually kept in a really long braid.
She wears a small, light green, satin gown that falls mid-thigh, along with golden sandals. Tribal tattoos spiral around her right forearm and left shin.

Personality ~ Elvyraviv hates to fight and tries to avoid conflict as much as possible. She's very shy and nervous around new people, but is very caring once you meet her. She doesn't like to be alone, so she enjoys being around a lot of people, however, she's not very open about herself and doesn't like to let too many people into her heart and mind; she's the closest to her friend, Kenith. For some unknown reason(as of yet), she has an extremely low tolerance towards the undead.

Biography ~ She doesn't remember much about her earlier years and has never met her parents. However, she remembers that, when she was younger, other nymphs would avoid her because she would make friends with more aggressive and ugly races, such as Orcs and Ratmen. Elvyraviv saw beauty in every creature and felt that none should be judged by how they looked. The other nymphs disagreed with her views and made her an outcast of the colony. Decades passed and soon word had spread that humans had discovered them. Their population began to decrease and it was rumored that female nymphs were taken and kept to please disgusting male humans. Elvyraviv suggested to band together with other species to fight the humans, but they refused to listen, believing that they could take care of themselves by throwing them off from their hiding places. The colony soon fell apart and Elvyraviv became the last of the nymphs from her tribe. While she was looking for a new home, she found Kenith. She now tags along with him and both are in hopes of finding other creatures that will help them fight the unmerciful humans.

Species ~ Nymph

Name ~ Kenith

Actual Age ~ 213

Apparent Age ~ 21

Gender ~ Male

Weapons ~ Crossbow and Two Daggers

Powers ~ Dark Magic

Side ~ Outcast/Neutral

Appearance ~ Kenith stands at 6' 7'' and has a medium, toned structure, already making him different from his other elven counterparts. His skin is pale and his hair, that is jet black with royal blue tips, falls scruffily past his dark brown eyes to his collar bone. He usually found wearing a dark blue wife-beater shirt with a black, hooded jacket that's zipped open most of the time and falls just below his butt. He also wears baggy sweat pants and no shoes.

Personality~ Kenith is an introvert who doesn't speak much unless spoken to. People who don't know him would see him as a cold-hearted outcast because of how he carries himself, but he is actually very caring, and fun to be around, despite his past. However, his kind nature shouldn't be taken for granted; he has a short temper and never forgets the wrongs that are done to him or anyone close to him. His humor usually consists of him being a smartass, but he never means anything by it (if he did mean it, you'd know).

Biography ~ Kenith came from a well-respected family and was destined to be the next village leader of his troth. Humans soon invaded and the elves quick took action. Kenith and a few others were sent out to find reinforcements from other races. Within a weeks worth of time, the troth had fallen and the elves were left to fend for their own.
After the destruction of his home, Kenith found temporary shelter beside a spring. While relaxing, he met a nymph named Elvyraviv. The two had become best friends ever since that day and have never parted.

Species ~ Drow/Dark Elf
Care to join us? Then go nuts and click here!!
(^still open if you want to join- 26 July 2010)
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

cool. I'm going to be having a second character too. I am looking forward to this!
Kamri
Newbie Otaku

Post by Kamri »

Mutiple characters are fine. Your characters are all pretty cool. I will be adding another character and posting a start later on today. :) Thank you for joinig everyone.