World vs. World

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Seras

Re: World vs. World

Post by Seras »

I might also add another character. Really haven't decided yet.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Kamri
Newbie Otaku

Post by Kamri »

Name ~ Solitaire Salvatore
Age ~ 19
Gender ~ Male
Species ~ Human
Side ~ Appears to be on Human but is a spy for the Creatures.
Appearance ~ He normaly wears the current uniform of the New Empire. Its a dark grey almost black tunic with trousers and boots that look the same. The New empire symbol of the wolf is sewed into the shoulder of the tunic.
His hair is a dark colored brown with choclate colored eyes. He's tall and thin and doesnt look much of a soldier. Hes got a small scar over his left eye that aligns up with a pale white silver stip in his eye.
Personality ~ Easily angerd when bullied or messed with. He knows that what the Empire is doing is wrong and thats why he's betrayed them.
Bio ~ Grown up in military life all his life. The scar is from a battle between his farther and him. He and his father do not get along.
Other ~ N/A
Picture ~ http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... n.jpg?o=39

A figure stood in the shadows of the trees above a small valley tucked into the canyon. If you were to see this figure you would notice the form was tall and thin and outfitted for battle. And if you had exceptional hearing you would also notice that all around the figure hiding was a band of about fifty hiding and waiting in the shadows.

Down below in the valley you would notice a large encampment of soldiers. In the middle of the encampment you would notice three large cages and in these cages are a assorted group of prisoners packed so tight that there is hardly any room for movement.
These prisoners were many a different than the soldiers and the soldiers showed no mercy to these prisoners, taunting them with food and sticks and anything else to amuse themselves.

As Kamri stood watching the encampment her hand clenched around the black sword at her waist. Just earlier she had watched three soldiers take one of the female prisoners and disappear into one of the tents for several hours before returning her limp to the cages.
Her jaw locked thinking of this and of the other atrocities she’d witnessed in the past week. Theses soldiers would pay for hurting her people all she was waiting for was the signal from her spy, one of the human soldiers.

She’d recoiled in disgust when she’d heard there was a human helping them, she hated humans. Even if they were on her side. But she had promised to leave him alive if he had helped her.
She curled her lip and leaned against the tree waiting for the filthy creature to signal her
group.

~

Solitaire paced in his tent frustrated with himself. He’d gotten himself in some trouble earlier and had been confined to his tent. He needed to get out now. The elf was waiting for his signal. He paused a little. She scared him. Her dark eyes were feral and he new she wouldn’t hesitate to kill him if he messed up despite her promise.

He stood at the front of his tent and swallowed and stepped out eyes closed and waited to be thrown right back in by his guards that his father Commander Salvatore had posted at his tent. When nothing happened he slowly opened his eyes to find no guards at all that made him pause for a second but the thought of the elf sent him running.

He flew thru the tents and to the edge of the encampment making sure to duck and hide when he passed some of his fellow soldiers. Not knowing that above him his every move was being watched.

(Hows that?)
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

(Well done. Now here comes Ai)

With the fair weather Ai decided that it would be a good time to go hunting. The thick foliage of the forest would help her remain hidden before making a decisive strike. After surveying an area from above in the form of a hawk she scoped out a small group of humans in a clearing.

Slinking along as a tiger no person would suspect her. Approaching the edge of the forest and the clearing she stopped to take a look. Peering from the soldiers to the cages she didn't see any other vampires in the vicinity. Out of the pickings of what was available the humans would certainly be the tastiest, yet she noticed warily that they were armed.

While carefully watching she realized that she was not alone lying in wait. There were a number of other beings in close proximity. She had detected them telepathically. After taking careful note of their locations she turned to face the strongest source of telepathic energy. It was an elf that appeared to be very well armed. At the sight she reflexively entered a defensive stance which ruffled some of the nearby foliage. Suddenly realizing that she could have exposed herself in this action she took to her belly in a attempt to hide herself once again and focused on the elf girl preparing to defend herself if she had been noticed, but after all she was just a tiger. How suspicious could anyone be of a tiger just wandering through the forest, even if it definitely wasn't native to the area?
Seras

Post by Seras »

(This may be a little short because of the position I'm putting her in but I want her in there.)

When you wonder who has it worse you know it's bad. But being stuck in a cage that's full of strangers you don't know in a camp full of soldiers is pretty bad to begin with. Who has it worse? The ones who are more towards the inside with all those foreign bodies pressed up against you or here on the outer ring where you can be poked with sticks and teased more fully with food than the ones towards the middle who can't see the food because of all the bodies around them.

She admitted she had it bad but obviously not as bad as the limp girl she was holding up. She didn't hear a complaint about the many smells of blood on her and she didn't comment on the girls own smell. She looked out at the soldier camp once again seeing a slight shadow. She narrowed her eyes but shook her head, probably just a shadow from the fire.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

(if you have room, do you mind if I join in?)
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Kamri
Newbie Otaku

Post by Kamri »

(you can join its all good ^-^)
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(Is it too late to join?)
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Kamri
Newbie Otaku

Post by Kamri »

Yes.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Name ~ Zero Inko
Age ~ 109
Apparent Age ~ 19
Gender ~ Female
Weapons ~ Two Black Widow Assassin Swords, three butterfly knives and hidden knives. Rage mode - When she gets super pissed, she will kill anything and everything in her way. She is unstoppable in Rage mode. When in Rage mode she gains the power of one of the elements, which hers is fire. She can control it very well. (That's like the best way I can think of to describe it.)
Side ~ None
Appearance ~ She has white hair and gray eyes. She has three scars on her left shoulder and several tattoos and piercings. Her tattoos : A black angel wing on her back left, a small koi fish on her left forearm, several Amerantian symbols meaning betrayal, worthless, exiled, killer on her chest, an 'X' on her right back where a wing should be, and Latin phrases on her right forearm. She has snakebites and a la bray. She usual wears baggy black pants and a tight black shirt.
Personality ~ Silent and cold - She doesn't talk much.
Biography ~ She was born into a clan of assassins. From the day they can walk, they are put through treacherous battles and deadly training exercises. Most children do no survive. She was able to survive and until the age of 11, she was sent on missions. One day during a mission, she was told to kill an innocent family, they weren't the target, and she wouldn't. She was betrayed by her best friend, he told the council and she refused to obey the mission. She was exiled, which to the Amerantians means death. They cut her three times over the heart, which kills almost instantly. She somehow survived and hunts down her betrayer. Her clan was hunted down shortly after she was exiled, now only two remain.
Species ~ Amerantian
Other ~ She goes by Ink
Pictures ~ Zero Inko

Name ~ Yoshua Kiku
Age ~ 2003
Apparent Age ~ 21
Gender ~ Male
Weapons ~ Telepathy
Side ~ None
Appearance ~ He has white hair and red eyes. He has two lip piercings on his bottom lip on the left side. He has two tattoos, his black wings on his back and an anti-cross under is left eye.
Personality ~ Stubborn and hot-tempered - He doesn’t like people telling him what to do.
Biography ~ When he was born, his mother left him and his younger twin brother, Reyu, to his father, who was a crazy drunken man that liked to beat-up stuff. Being half-born vampires, they ran away into the other world and created a life for themselves.
Species ~ Half-blooded Vampire
Other ~ He hates water.
Pictures ~ Yoshua Kiku

Name ~ Reyu Kiku
Age ~ 2003
Apparent Age ~ 21
Gender ~ Male
Weapons ~ Pyromaniac
Side ~ None
Appearance ~ He has black hair and blue eyes. He has two lip piercings on his bottom lip on the right side. He has two tattoos, his white wings on his back and a cross under his right eye.
Personality ~ Calm and silly - He likes to goof around and mess with Yoshua.
Biography ~ Same as Yoshua.
Species ~ Half-blooded Vampire
Other ~ He hates heights.
Pictures ~ Reyu Kiku
Last edited by Nyko on Aug 17, 2010 9:11am, edited 1 time in total.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Seras

Post by Seras »

(no ones posting)
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

I posted but I was waiting for someone else to. Either the elf or the human spy would be the best to go next. I'm involved with much more big time RP so I have little time for this small time stuff btw.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(I tried posting before but my comp wouldn't let me. . . Let's try again.)

As the guards circled the camp, they were oblivious to what was about to happen. Zero had remained hidden in the bushes near the camp awaiting Reyu signal to move. She slowly took out the guards that had wandered into the forest looking for intruders. After taking out 6 of them, she jumped into a tree and watched Reyu, "8 left. . ."

Reyu, looking the closest to human, had taken out a guard and stole his uniform. He worked his way around the camp with the other guards, acting normal and slowly taking out the guards, who weren't paying attention, "5 left. . ."

Yoshua, who has been perched in a tree since sundown, used his physic ability and lured a few guards away from the camp with the thought that they had to use the bathroom, "2 left. . ."

As only a few guards remained, Zero slowly crept into the camp and took out the remainder of the guards. Raising a brow, she looked at the cage filled with people, "Hmm. . ."

Reyu quickly took off the uniform and cracked his neck, "That was easier than I thought. . ." He looked up to his brother, who was in the tree feeding on one of the guards, then back to Zero.

After setting the prisoner free, the group headed towards the nearest human soldier group that they had heard about. They stood on a hill, partially hidden, looking down at the camp. Growling in her throat, Zero clenched the hilt of one of her assassin blades tight.

(I had it worded better the first time, but I can't remember it all. . .>.<)
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

I'm withdrawing from the thread. I'm really sorry... I'm feeling really badly about what I did. I really want to come back and do the thread but I've volunteered to help moderate another role playing community with people I know that is starting back up again.

if you're interested in checking it out this is the site: http://terrarpers.proboards.com/index.cgi

since it's a dedicated role playing site the play is somewhat more serious than it is here.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

I'm withdrawing from this thread. I'm really sorry... I'm feeling really badly about what I did. I really want to come back and do the thread but I've volunteered to help moderate another role playing community with people I know that is starting back up again.

if you're interested in checking it out this is the site: http://terrarpers.proboards.com/index.cgi

since it's a dedicated role playing site the play is somewhat more serious than it is here.