The Protector

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

The Protector

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Okay everytime i keep reading silly twilight series book i been having thoughts on what if the vampires and werewolfs had gaurdians in the shadow that protector them from harm...for the werewolf until they become wolves but, still protected them cuz, they knew about the protector of the vampires so they stayed in the shadow to protect them from any kind of harm came there way.

The gaurdians vampire and wolves they were born a wolf already and when the person the protect turned into a wolf they guardian actually become human...but, the rule of the gaurdian they couldn't run and ask the wolf who is who...the rule is when it is the right time or place when they bump into the wolf they protect all their life and knows that is the wolf they protect they become more stronger and more protective of the other wolf.

The vampire is more half breed....they were born half human and half vampire...that what made them stronger than most vampire...the vampire guardians knows who they protect and they could if they want to choice to do so...go to the vampire and tell them about what they are or so....when they are young they go to school and a academy to become the best of the best guardian.

Here is the twist the half breed vampire don't smell as a bloodsucker and the wolf do get confused...not the guardian's the ones they protect....and if they become mates or start falling for each other the guardians have to step up and kill their own one the protect and if they don't usually war will break open.

Okay here is the rules we need all the main character of the twilight like all vampires and wolves....and of course custom ones for the protector....

im going to be Alice and Leah

Rules:

1. have fun
2. don't god mood
3. you can have as many character as you want but, don't forget who you are and leave one out
4. don't order ppl around
5. i do appreciate if you can have the post a bit long like a nice paragraph atleast...im kind of done on the one line post now....i want to have a great detail post

Profile Sheet:

Name:
Race: wolf/vampire/half-breed
Appearance: both if your a wolf
who they protect:
personality:
hobbies:
bio:

P.S. IM GOING TO PUT MY PROFILE SHEET A BIT LATER BUT, EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN ALREADY....BUT, I CLAIM ALICE AND LEAH PPL

**if you have any question pm me please if you do have something to add please tell me ppl i love all the help i can get**
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720