You make a better door than a window.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

You make a better door than a window.

Post by Nyko »

Wow, I haven't created a new Rp in a long time. Alright time to stir the bones.

A group of teenagers went to this house to clean it up so the Realtor could sell it. While cleaning this house, they stumbled across a door in the basement. After making a group vote, they decided to open the door. As soon as they opened the door they were transformed and teleported to a new land.

This new land consisted of three kingdoms, which were all at war. The first kingdom was fighting for total domination. The second was fighting to keep the peace and the third was fighting to keep the balance.

1st Kingdom - Asra, King Tammin - Domination
2nd Kingdom - Daylen, King Light - Peace
3rd Kingdom - Libra, King Malis - Balance

The world the teenagers were teleported into is a world of magic and mythical beings. This world consist of: Elves, Angels, Daemons, Kitsune (Nekos), Faeries, Dwarves and many more.

Each of the teenagers was taken to one of the kingdoms (I'll let you choose which one, unless there is too many in one and none in another).

You may be one of the teenagers and any other character you prefer. There are 6 teenagers, 3 female and 3 male. Each of a different age.

Profile:
Name: (. . .Do I need to explain.)
Race: (Any on the above list, ask if you want something different. PM me)
Kingdom: (Taken to, or live in for none teenager characters.)
Class: (Rogue, Mage, Fighter, Templar, Assassin, Ranger, Bard, Shapeshifter, etc. Ask if you have something different.)
Weapons: (NO GUNS!! Or technology.)
Appearance: (Picture is nice, but if you don't have one a description is good.)
Bio: (I want one, even if it is short. Minimum 3 lines.)
Other: (Optional)

Mine:
Name: Kit Ecchi
Race: Kitsune
Kingdom: Taken to Libra
Class: Ranger
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Appearance: Kit Ecchi
Bio: She grew up with no family. After she turned 6, her mother left and her father passed away from natural causes. She spent most of her childhood taking care of her sickly grandmother. Her grandmother passed when she was 15, leaving her with a great sum of money. She started her own cleaning business and hired in a few friends to help.
Other: She is very mature for her age.

Name: Oliver Linos
Race: Elf
Kingdom: Libra
Class: Fighter
Weapons: Sword of Light
Appearance: Oliver Linos
Bio: He was born to a wealthy family and grew up spoiled. He always got what he wanted and never had to work for anything. He is the son of King Malis.
Other: He is rude and short tempered.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Kamri
Newbie Otaku

Re: You make a better door than a window.

Post by Kamri »

Name: Ashasin
Race: Human
Kingdom: Asra
Class: Assasin/Shapeshifter (if Allowed)
Weapons: Knives sword animal form
Appearance:
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m204 ... le/533.jpg
Bio: Grew up alone no family and was working to earn money. When was teleported was picked up by an assasin and trained as one.