The Conflict of Good & Evil (Angel vs Demon Rp)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Re: The Conflict of Good & Evil (Angel vs Demon Rp)

Post by spacegy4 »

I have an idea with how to involve my human character in the thread

Here is a link to the character because its too much to post
http://terrarpers.proboards.com/index.c ... age=1#2349

appearance: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnai ... mbnail.jpg

General back story:
Ai is from a long line of assassins. She was born in Renaissance era Rome. When she was very young she was taken to a secret facility to train her. To unlock the abilities of a master assassin sealed within. While in training her colleagues were frightened by her generally happy demeanor regardless of the fact that they were being trained as killers. While there she received the nickname "angel." This was thought by many As her training neared its end she discovered that she was going to be bound to work for the organization that trained her. She didn't like this prospect at all. She felt a need for independence and used her skills to escape from the facility she was trained in. After her escape she became a freelance assassin of sorts. She didn't hold any sort of loyalty but was more of what could be considered a mercenary.

Back story specific to thread: (demon to be revealed later)
She had failed to assassinate a target and was laying on top of a roof after being repeatedly stabbed and bludgeoned by guards. Left for dead, she was bleeding out when a demon came to her. The demon saved healed her wounds. After she was well the demon told her that in return for being healed she would need to fulfill a contract to him. He told her that she would need to assassinate someone in times that did not belong to them. After informing her of the contracted target the demon granted her the power to telepathically communicate and turn nearly invisible. Sending her forward in time to a location unbeknownst to her she feared the demon and knew her new purpose. To assassinate this girl named Mai Taniyama.
MaiS2
Newbie Otaku

Post by MaiS2 »

Mai: (Wakes up all shocked)
Kazuya: What happened Mai?? Another dream that can actually help this case? Lately you weren't able to help a lot in cases!
Mai: Wow Naru, (calls Kazuya, Naru, so I'm just going to use that from now on) you don't even care, don't you!!
Naru: Okay, I am sorry. Tell me what happened.
Mai: It's not something that should concern You!!!!
Naru: Well if it is bothering you then I think I should have the right to know. (blushes)
Mai: Well I got another dream about him.
Naru: Who? Jonghyun? Why don't you give up on him already! He is famous and has a girlfriend, and you shouldn't lie to him either by telling him you know him and were supposed to marry him and stuff.
Mai: See, this is why I didn't want to tell you!!! You don't even know the truth!!!
Naru: Whatever! Can you at least get the camera charger from the van?
Mai: Fine!!! (walks out to get the charger, until something catches her eye and she stops)
Less Than Three <3 TEEHEE
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

((The ruined house is presumably where Mai is going to be looking for ghosts))

Ai woke up dazed sitting against a cold stone wall. She examined her surroundings. She was inside a partially ruined house. A number of things had changed. She wasn't in her recruit robe anymore. It was instead the robe of a highly ranked guild assassin. Stay hidden my servant. The girl will arrive here soon. She will be looking for something. It was the demon delivering the message directly to her mind. Inform me after you kill her. This was the last she heard of the demon. Everything around the ruin was quiet as she waited in a dark corner for the girl to arrive.
MaiS2
Newbie Otaku

Post by MaiS2 »

Mai: (looks inside the van) What!?!?! Naru said that the charger would be in here!!! ( walks back to the house)
Naru: Where is the charger???
Mai: Well, it isn't in the van!!!!
Naru: Oh, I just remember, I left it inside the little boy's bedroom.
Mai: You are doing this on purpose!!!
Naru: (smiles)
Mai: (fake punches Naru)
Naru: Hey that hurt!!!
Mai: (sticks tongue out at Naru) I am going to get the charger then. (walks into the dark room and turns around after hearing a noise)
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

After being told to hide Ai took residence inside a small room. She waited stealthily secluded in the corner of the room. Almost meditating her concentration was broken as the door abruptly swung open. As the teenage girl began to search the room for something just as the demon had told her she began to slowly move from her hiding place to make the silent and deadly kill. She extended her hidden blade and was about to strike when Ai bumped against a table and knocked something off of it sending it clattering to the floor. As the girl known as Mai turned rapidly to face her she froze. Standing directly in front of the girl she stood dead still even though she was nearly invisible. Ai couldn't let the girl notice her or she would likely flee.
MaiS2
Newbie Otaku

Post by MaiS2 »

Mai: (thinking) This should be normal, right! We are supposed to be hunting ghosts so I should tell Naru about this! (runs out of the room)
(enter main room)
Naru: Did you finally get the charger???
Mai: No, but I got something better. A CLUE!!!!
Naru: Which is????
Mai: I heard something in the boy's bedroom! I think we should check there!
Naru: Fine, lets go.
( walks out of the main room and into the boy's bedroom)
Mai: I heard something from over there! (points at a dark corner)
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

As the girl entered the room she took the opportunity to strike swiftly and silently. Moving rapidly behind the girl after becoming visible she grabbed the girl from behind and held her while pressing the hidden blade to her neck. 'I have the girl an inch from her life, but you still need to explain why I am killing her.' She communicated to the demon. Just do it my servant. Act without question or I will smite you where you stand "I refuse!" She yelled out as she pushed the girl away and assumed a defensive stance wielding her blade. She stood tall in her golden gilded black assassin robe. The hood covering her face.
MaiS2
Newbie Otaku

Post by MaiS2 »

Naru: (running to Mai) Are you okay?
Mai: No, my head hurts!
Naru: Who are you? And why are you doing this the Mai?
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Ai had as little idea why she was doing this as they did. Not know how to respond to the person who had asked her the question so she froze still. The demon then tried to possess her and make her attack the man. Under the command of the demon her eyes glowed red as she struck at the side of the man with her blade creating a small wound. After that she regained the composure to break free of the grip of the demon's control and collapsed in the middle of the room exhausted.
MaiS2
Newbie Otaku

Post by MaiS2 »

Mai: Naru!!!!!!!! Are you okay????
Naru: Yes, as long as your fine. (Smiles)
Mai: Don't act stupid! ( Lightly hits arm) And who are??? And why did you hurt Naru!?!?! Are you the ghost of this place???
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Ai slowly sat up on the floor and pulled her hood back revealing her face. Out of breath she looked into the eyes of Mai. "I'm not a ghost... I'm sorry. Something forced me to do it... I couldn't stop.."
MaiS2
Newbie Otaku

Post by MaiS2 »

Mai: Did you get possessed?? Are you okay??? Tell us because we are able to help!!
Naru: Mai, leave NOW!!!!!!!
Mai: Why, I can help!!
Naru: This is TOO dangerous for you!!!!!!! Get out of here NOW!!! I will come to find you later!!! If you get involved, you will never get Jonghyun back!!! Go and find him!!!!!
Mai: Why are you suddenly saying this?? I thought you didn't believe me!
Naru: I always believed you!! I was just jealous! But I just relized, after I got hit, and if I were him, I wouldn't want you to give up! Please go and find him! I will take care of the rest! We still have the others.
Mai: (Smiles) That was the sweetest thing you ever said to me! (Hugs) I will be back!!
(Runs out of the house)
MaiS2
Newbie Otaku

Post by MaiS2 »

(In Korea)
Jonghyun: (wakes up from a dream) I just had the weirdest dream!!
Key: What was it?
Jonghyun: I had a dream that I lived in Japan with that girl, Mai, who says that I promised to marry her! I think I did promise her but I forgot.
Key: Or maybe she just got to your mind!
Jonghyun: Ya, I think you're right.
Key: Go to sleep!
(Back to Japan)
Mai: (Still running) I can't just leave Naru there! And maybe that girl knows something about what happened to Jonghyun's memory! And Naru cares about me so I should too!! (Runs back to Naru and Ai)
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Aeris was silently contemplating the ambush and who could have attacked them when she finally spoke up. "I think that it was he who ambushed us... but I'm not entirely sure. Its just so difficult to remember. Though it really doesn't seem like a good idea to take the fight right to him. That is probably what he wants. We should probably investigate first."