The Conflict of Good & Evil (Angel vs Demon Rp)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Re: The Conflict of Good & Evil (Angel vs Demon Rp)

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune followed Ai to her apartment. She looked around, observing the apartment as if it was some kind of knowledgeable book. As Ai handed her a towel, she thanked her, using the towel to wipe herself.
Hearing Ai's questions, she answered her. "My name is Sasune. I am here to look for a friend of mine" She said as she wiped her long silver strands of hair. She wasn't really lying. Angels weren't allowed to lie. She just withdrew some facts from her. In caution. Just in case.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

"Oh... that must be difficult to deal with. Do you know where he or she was last? What does the person look like? I can help you look around if you like." After that she noticed something somewhat unusual. Sasune's hair was a little suspicious looking. She also just noticed that she had 2 different colored eyes. Whoever it was they certainly weren't from around here at all. She looked to her and was about to mention something but put it aside in her mind and waited for a response to the previous question.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune didn't know how to answer that. The person she was looking for was just in front of her. She couldn't just say that the person she was looking for was this girl.
From what she saw, this girl knew nothing about it. She didn't seem part of it, but Sasune knew. She knew so very clearly that she was. She pondered for a few second, before deciding to answer. "It was difficult until now. I'm not sure where she was last. All i know is that she had been around this area. She looks similar to you and i don't think that's necessary. I think i found her"

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

"Oh! That's good to hear. Could I get a chance to meet her? I haven't ever seen anyone that looks like me before. It could be a fun experience!" Then out of nowhere an unusual sounding howl could be heard. It was nearby and getting closer as it howled again. "Whoa. Sounds like the neighbors dog is acting up. How could it have gotten in here though?"
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune smiled. It was funny, how she was really her friend.
Hearing the howls, she immediately held Ai's arms, recreating another memory of Aeris. Sasune closed her eyes, taking out her hand, summoning her staff. As she did, her feathery wings appeared. "Lord, protect us from the evil ones, Shield!" She chanted as a strong force field surrounded them.

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

"Whoa!" She exclaimed as she pulled her arms back. "Don't do that! I barely know you! What the heck is going on!?" Her eyes widened as she noticed the wings. None of this could possibly be reality. She was in total disbelief. Perhaps it was some sort of hidden camera show thing, but she guessed it had to be more ridiculous than that.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"I'm sorry, I'll explain to you soon" Sasune reassured as she waved her staff in front of her "Holy father in heaven, alter the universe for good, Transportation!" She chanted as the force field, Ai and herself disappeared and appeared in a house. "This is my place, we'll be safe here for a while." She said as she changed into a more dry piece of clothing

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Ai was getting upset. This would need to have an explanation and soon. "How about you explain now! Firstly where the heck are we and why my house wasn't safe!"
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"To answer your question, We are at my house, outside the Shadow village. We are not safe at your house because there are demons surrounding it. They are looking for you, and so have i, Aeris" Sasune explained as she sat on her couch. "Please, take a seat. I'll answer all your questions"

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

She sat down. "Huh? Aeris? If that's the name of who your looking for that definitely isn't me. I'm not the person you are looking for. Plus demons can't exist. They're just some religious nonsense."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"You see, my friend, you are Aeris, I've seen your memories and you are definitely who I'm looking for." Sasune said as she looked at Ai carefully. "And for the false information for demons. They are as true as you and I can get. If there weren't demons then I wouldn't be here"

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

"That can't be true. I know who I am and whatever you say or do won't change that. This is all just ridiculous. I feel like someone is playing a very elaborate prank on me. Can it just end..."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"You may think that this is just a sick joke, but you have no idea how dangerous your position is at this point. It does not matter if you do not believe in what i say, but whatever happens, I'm going to be here to protect you, no matter what it takes, you will be protected."

Visit my roleplay site
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

((sorry i havent been on....i havent been feeling well lately.....and the shadows and plants thing is my new fascination at the moment.....in the next rp, it will be something different.))

Jack was wondered around aimlessly in the rain. The only family he had know just got killed in front of him. Why was the demon after him? He didnt do anything wrong. He couldnt even feel the rain. He found a bench and took out his wallet. He had a little bit of money left. He could survive a few days before having to find work again. But he needed to find a place to stay first of all. This village didnt look familiar to him at all. He had now idea where to look and he couldnt see anyone to ask.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asarath grinned. He could enjoy his feast. Only one of them got away, but that could wait. He was happy to have killed this many of them at once. He thought back on the glorious fight and for some reason, the only thing he could think about was the uneasy feeling he got from that kid. But whatever, he would leave it alone for now. He let out a blood chilling victory cry that could be heard for miles.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Ai just sat there in disbelief. Whatever was happening just couldn't be true. Suddenly without warning the improbable happened. Her eyes fluttered open and closed rather quickly. Her wings appeared and her eyes began to glow. "Sasune..." she whispered. "I need you to get me my... before it's too late..." She then fell to the floor as she passed out. The wings were gone and her eyes stopped glowing.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune watched as Ai had formed wings. Seeing her eyes glow and a very familiar voice, she knew right away that it was Aeris. As she fell unconscious, Sasune carried her, placing her on her couch. She was very sure that Ai was Aeris now. No doubt about it. "Before it's too late?...Aeris, what happened to you?" Sasune whispered in wonder.

Visit my roleplay site