The Conflict of Good & Evil (Angel vs Demon Rp)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

The Conflict of Good & Evil (Angel vs Demon Rp)

Post by Yellowsakura »

Plot: There is a war against the Angels and Demons. The Demons kill and destroy anything that stands in their way of their goal. The Angels and Humans(that have special abilities), who are the ones that stand in their way, defend one anther to protect themselves of the death from the Demons.
Who will be the one to succeed? The side of the Demons? or The side of the Angels?

Sides
Angels: Yellowsakura, spacegy4

Halfs: Aginto The Brown-Eyed Boy

Demons: The Brown-Eyed Boy

[Human characters are allowed to be in both sides.]

Character Profiles -
Name:
Race: (Angel, Demon or Human - Can be half)
Weapons: (Limit 1-4)
Abilities:
Bio:
Appearance: (link)

Name: Sasune Aoi
Race: Angel
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Staff, Two Small Daggers
Abilities: Healing, Can see Past and Future of a person, Holy & Magic Spells and Crafts, Basic Sword and combat fighting.
Bio: Sasune is a angel that had been down in Earth for many years. Her past is unknown to her, but she sees many other's past and future just by a mere touch.
Knowing that evil is after her kind and the humans, She is willing to help pretect them at any cost.
Appearance: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk15 ... -Angel.jpg
Last edited by Yellowsakura on Mar 21, 2011 6:27pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Aginto
Baka Otaku

Re: The Conflict of Good & Evil (Angel vs Demon Rp)

Post by Aginto »

Character Profiles - aginto
Name:aginto fire
Race:half angle half demon
Weapons:two handed long sword twin dagers and fire sword
Abilities:turns anything to ash or anything to a wepon
Bio:aginto never chose ether side he stayed with the humans even do they scard one day he will turn and kill them he lived in a small for the time he lived on earth one day the love of his life was taken by a devil and he promised himself that he would find her and the devil that took her and kill him slowly so he chosed to fallow the angles into battle even do he only useong them to find his loved one and the devil that took her
Appearance:Plot: There is a war against the Angels and Demons. The Demons kill and destroy anything that stands in their way of their goal. The Angels and Humans(that have special abilities), who are the ones that stand in their way, defend one anther to protect themselves of the death from the Demons.
Who will be the one to succeed? The side of the Demons? or The side of the Angels?

Sides
Angels: Yellowsakura

Demons:

[Human characters are allowed to be in both sides.]

Character Profiles -
Name:
Race: (Angel, Demon or Human - Can be half)
Weapons: (Limit 1-4)
Abilities:
Bio:
Appearance: (link)

Name: Sasune Aoi
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Staff, Two Small Daggers
Abilities: Healing, Can see Past and Future of a person, Holy & Magic Spells and Crafts, Basic Sword and combat fighting.
Bio: Sasune is a angel that had been down in Earth for many years. Her past is unknown to her, but she sees many other's past and future just by a mere touch.
Knowing that evil is after her kind and the humans, She is willing to help pretect them at any cost.
Appearance: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:0NGx ... t2gNpLK-MA
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Name: Jack
Race: Half-Angel/human
Weapons: Knives and daggers
Abilities: Mostly using Shadows to travel and hide....but he is just learning to use the shadows to attack
Bio: When he was 3,his parents were killed by demons. A group of mercenary's passed by and killed the demon, saving Jack. His Angel mother asked them to look after Jack. He has excellent reflexes and learned how to use knives and daggers and has them hidden wherever he can hide them on his body
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... rmyguy.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Asarath
Race: Demon
Weapons: Staff
Abilities: He has control over plant seeds, making them grow at will....he has also made genetically mutated seeds that do all sorts of things....
Bio: He is the offspring of the demon who got killed by the mercenarys.....so he is out for revenge, among other things......
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... _Demon.jpg
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

[Alright~ Now that we have a good enough amount of characters we can start]

Rain poured in the outskirts of KageKaze (Shadow of Wind). It poured heavily, hitting against every building or person hard.
Sasune ran straight past the heavy rain, making her damped. She had forgotten to bring her umbrella when she headed out. She felt so dumb.
Finding a large tree, Sasune stood under it, shaking from the cold as the wind blew frantically.

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Hi. I'd like to join. I have a question though. May I play a full angel in human form on earth that isn't aware that she is an angel? Maybe her memory was erased or hidden from her for some reason as a precaution. Perhaps the demons are after her and she doesn't know why or what is going on.

Also here are some ideas that my character might be able to provide to plot. Maybe she has crucial knowledge or skills that would make a major difference in the war so Angels have come down to earth to search to try to find her. They would have to find her and somehow awaken her memories that had been locked away by a demon in an effort to keep her out of the fight.

And brownie come up with something original. Recycling your plants and shadows things is going to get old quick
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

[That's a great idea~ Please post up your profile and we can make that idea happen ^^]

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

I guess I will have to put 2 different profiles.
Name: Aeris
Weapons: Staves. Healing, and light attacks and well as various others (not in her possession. The angels searching for her presumably have them in their possession)
Abilities: The ability to use magic staves

Bio: Being one of the few angels able to use staves at all and at her ability. Because of this she proved to be an invaluable asset in the defense against the demons. She had fought side by side with Sasune on a number of occasions. While traveling alone she was ambushed by a demon. Putting up a successful defense the demon was unable to kill her. Changing its strategy it instead attacked her mind which had been weakened by the surprise strike. The demon banished her memories to a dark corner of her mind where they wouldn't be able to access and replaced them with new ones. Aeris would then think that she was a normal earth born girl in her Junior year of high school.

Angelic appearance: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh22 ... eangel.png minus earrings

Name: Ai
Race: human
Weapons: none
Abilities: none
Bio: In reality she is Aeris with different memories. She is a Junior High school student who lives by herself in a small apartment.
Appearance: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh22 ... eangel.png minus earrings and wings. Wearing school uniform

Name: Leo
Weapons: Sword
Abilities: Above average swordsmanship skill
Bio: Leo is the brother of Aeris. He feels that it is his duty to protect her and make sure that she is well. Following Aeris' disappearance he went to earth conduct a search. Returning after no success in his attempts he stayed in his house and waited hoping she would just return on her own. After this didn't happen he swore he would avenge her by killing whatever demon had attacked her to keep her from returning.
Last edited by spacegy4 on Mar 24, 2011 9:14am, edited 1 time in total.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Ai's school day had just ended and she was walking home. It was raining rather hard and she didn't have an umbrella. As she hurried along she came to a shelter from the rain. It was coincidentally a tree that someone else was resting under. She failed to notice the other person as she stood under the tree and watched the rain as she tried to relax.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune shivered. It was already freezing and she was soaking wet with rain water.
She watched as a girl had rushed under the tree next to her. This girl seemed so familiar, but she just couldn't put her finger on it.
"Didn't bring an umbrella too?" She said starting a conversation.

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Surprised to notice the other woman there she was she accidentally brushed up against her and pulled away. "Oh sorry about that." She then noticed that she was shivering. "You look cold. Would you like to borrow me jacket for a little while?"
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

As Ai accidentally brushed against her, a bright flash of the girl's memory.
She could hear the river flowing rapidly. Loud thunder crashed as it hit the ground beside her and Aeris. They both jumped back in caution.
Two Demons had found them, whilst they camped.
Sasune waved her hand as her bow and arrow appeared. She placed her arrow, aiming for the demon that had just attempted to shoot them. "Holy Arrow!" She chanted as the entire arrow was glowing bright, filled with positive energy. She shot the arrow, hitting the Demon with one blow to the chest.
The demon yelled in agony. He took another shot of thunder to Sasune, hitting her right shoulder before he disintegrated into thin air.
Pain had began to sting on her should. She felt frustrated. She wasn't concentrating.
She watched as Aeris attacked the second with one of her magical blows, killing the demon instantly. She watched as Aeris turned seeing a large amount of blood already flowing on my shoulder.
Aeris rushed to her side, she knew well that Sasune couldn't heal herself, only others. Without hesitation, she healed her.

Sasune quickly turned to the girl beside her. "Aeris?" She whispered. As Ai offered her jacket, She refuses.
"No, I'm fine. Thank you"

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

She was confused. Why would a person refuse an offer when they were in such dire need of aid? Even weirder she whispered something that Ai didn't understand before refusing her request. "Huh? What was that you whispered? I didn't quite catch that."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Oh no..it's nothing" Sasune said hesitating. She knew it was her long time friend, Aeris, but from how the girl was, she didn't quite understand. She looked different. She looked human.
"May i ask your name?" She asked making sure if what she saw was right.

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

"Oh. I'm Ai. Why do you ask?" She noticed her hesitation. Maybe the cold was getting to her. "Are you sure that you're ok? You don't sound that well. My apartment is nearby. You should come there and get warmed up before you freeze."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Oh i see" Sasune nodded slightly. 'Maybe it's not her...I'm sure that those memories were Aeris's though...'
She looked up as Ai invited her to her apartment. "Oh?...that would be wonderful, thank you" She said giving her a thankful smile. She wanted to know more about this girl. If she was really Aeris then she would have some of her characteristics.

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Ai led the woman to her apartment. As she led them inside she went through the closet to find a towel. She offered it to her. "Here. Use this to dry off." She was getting more and more curious. Something was particularly unusual about this woman. It was some sort of air of majesty and importance but she couldn't quite grasp it. "What's your name and what are you doing in town? I've never seen you around here before."