The Conflict of Good & Evil (Angel vs Demon Rp)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Re: The Conflict of Good & Evil (Angel vs Demon Rp)

Post by spacegy4 »

She lay there and looked up at the ceiling. Her eyes opened and glowed again for a moment. "They're coming... I need... or were all doomed... ahhhh!!!!" and she passed out again. This time was more permanent than the previous.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune blinked. She was confused in what had just happened. Something was really wrong. Not just with this war that was going on, but also with Aeris. She wasn't sure what was wrong, but one thing was for sure, her memories have been tampered with. Sasune sighed as she lay her hand out. Her staff appearing in front of her. "Oh, Heavenly father, watch over us, Observer!" She chanted as a dove appeared in front of her. She led it out from the window, watching it fly up to the sky to keep in watch.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

From his house Leo felt something unusual. It felt like Aeris has returned... but he couldn't fully feel her. Something was missing. He decided to investigate. Coming to Sasune's house he knocked at the door. "It's Leo. Is Aeris there?" He asked hoping she was in there and alright. He had missed her for so long while she was missing.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hearing Leo knock on the door, Sasune headed over, opening it. "Yes, she is here, but she doesn't remember who she is...do you happen to have her staff?" She asked leading Leo to an unconscious Aeris

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Leo was astounded that such a thing could have happened to his dear sister. It made him even more alarmed and protective of her health. "Aeris..." his whispered as he reached out to touch her forehead. It felt cold. "Who could have done such a terrible thing.." He took the staff that belonged to his sister off of his back. He had carried it with him ever since her disappearance in hope that he would find her one day and be able to return it her. "Yes. I have it here, but what good can it do now? Only she knows it's use."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"I'm not too sure what happened. I could...maybe look through her memories. It seems that Aeris's memories are still inside." Sasune thought as she bent down beside Leo in front of Aeris. "Can i have the staff please?"
She wasn't sure what Aeris meant but she needed to find her in there somehow and the only key was Aeris's staff.

Visit my roleplay site
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Jack wandered around town. He wasnt really paying attention to where he was going. Eventually, he found an empty building near the outskirts of town. He sat in one corner and started plotting ways to get revenge.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

Leo handed her the staff and waited patiently to see what Sasune would do. As Sasune brought the staff close to Aeris her body went limp as her mind left her body and entered into Aeris'. Inside Sasune would find herself in human form within a small stone walled room. There are two doors. One of them to the left is opened a crack and another to the right is closed and has a handle for opening it.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune looked around. "What's going on?" She asked herself looking at the slightly opened door and the closed. Was she supposed to choose which one? She wasn't sure. She wondered. Should she choose the slightly opened door? It seemed highly suspicious but then the closed one was just as suspicious.
Sasune let out a sigh. She closed her eyes, taking a step towards the slightly opened door. It seemed more curious than the closed door.

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

The slightly open door swung open as if it were on enchanted hinges. Through the door was a small room which had various items in it. Schoolbooks, food, and toys that would be expected to belong to an eighteen year old high school girl. It was the soul and memories that had been forcibly placed within her. A voice then rang out from somewhere behind the closed door. "Help! I'm being held captive!" It shouted desperately. It sounded like Aeris.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune observed the small room. It seemed like a normal room. She turned back, hearing a cry for help. "What?" Sasune wondered, recognizing the voice. She opened the closed door, dashing in.

Visit my roleplay site
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

((imma wait till post till you guys are not in the house.....i dont wanna just break in to get my characters involved, so ill just wait :mrgreen: ))
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

As Sasune made her dash through the doorway she came to a much larger rectangular shaped room. At one end of the room there was a cell that contained Aeris' soul. The cell was what kept her original soul and memories from returning. They took the form of Aeris herself. "Quick! Grab those keys and free me! Hurry... I'm weakening... It might be too late but try anyway!" Aeris' form frantically pointed to a set of keys hanging on a rack on the opposite side of the room.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune rushed to grab the keys from the rack. She wanted to anything to save her friend, even if it were for her to die. Sasune quickly attempted to open the cell. She was rushing, which made her shake. She opened the cell after a few seconds, releasing Aeris's soul from it.

Visit my roleplay site
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

As the cell door opened Aeris' soul and memories escaped from the captivity of the prison the room flooded with blinding light. Sasune would then her a voice in her head. Thank you for freeing me although it seems that it is too late to fully restore my being... Aeris woke up from being unconscious to see Sasune slowly awakening as well. Aeris was experiencing pains in her head. "aaahh I have such a headache.. what is happening... who...? Who am I?"
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune slowly woke up, seeing that Aeris was awake, she turned her attention to her. "Aeris! are you alright?" She asked in worry.

Visit my roleplay site