The Conflict of Good & Evil (Angel vs Demon Rp)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Re: The Conflict of Good & Evil (Angel vs Demon Rp)

Post by spacegy4 »

She sat up and put a hand to her forehead as the headache continued. "Me? Alright? You must be joking... I really don't remember what happened since the ambush... none at all... ow my head hurts so much." Taking her staff she examined it closely. "I sense something outside. I think we should look." She said as she walked toward the door and grasped the handle. Waiting for Sasune to be ready.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Ambush?" Sasune questioned, but as Aeris mentioned that something was outside. She stood up. "How can that be? my dove would have signaled me" She said as she whistled. Hearing that there was no response, Sasune took her staff. She could feel someone out there as well. Sasune sighed. How could she not have noticed? She turned to Aeris. "What do you think it is?"
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

"I really don't know, but we should check in case whoever it is is hostile." She opened the door and clutched her staff tightly in her right hand being prepared for a confrontation. Taking a look around outside she realized that the thing that she was sensing was a half human half angel sitting on a bench nearby the house. "Hey there." She called out to him. "You look lost. Do you need any help?" She asked cautiously.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Following Aeris, Sasune looked as well. "Oh? It's a half being" She said with relief. "May we help you?" She asked with a smile

Visit my roleplay site
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Jack looked up. He heard the woman cal lout to him. And for some reason, her voice called him out of his shock. He didnt know why, but he felt similar to her. "Yeah, I need a place to stay and food. For the night, anyways. I will be leaving in the morning. I'm looking for someone." His voice was full of sadness and rage as he said that last sentence. didnt even notice how soaked he was in the rain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AAsarath got done with his ritual and let out a victory howl. He was happy. Now, he just needed to find that kid and kill him. He headed for the nearest town.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Yes, you may stay as long as you like" Sasune said, welcoming him in. "I'll go get you a towel to clean yourself with. Aeris? could you fine some clothing for him? I have spares in the cupboard" She said, walking to grab a towel from a closet and giving it to the young half angel. "Who are you looking for exactly?" She asked in wonder.

Visit my roleplay site
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Jack hesitated. He wasnt sue if he could tell anyone what he was looking for. Who would believe he was looking for a demon. "I'm looking for a......." He wasnt sure want to call Asarath. "I'm looking for a friend of the family. He has an unusual name. The name is Asarath. I'm looking to collect something from him." Jack wanted Asarath's life. He wanted blood. His voice was full of anger as he was talking about Asarath. "And thank you for letting me stay here. I really do appreciate it." He forced a smile. He wasnt really in a happy mood.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"I see, you're searching for a demon.." Sasune said. She found it curious in how he sounded so much of anger and yet his words were chosen in that manner. Hearing the name, Sasune clenched onto her back dress. She knew this demon very well. He had killed one of her close comrades a few decades back.
Calming down eventually, she went over to her kitchen to get a class of water.

Visit my roleplay site
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Jack saw her clench her dress. "Do you know him? And if so, are you his ally or enemy?" Jack got deadly serious. He got ready to fight if they were allies of his. The shadows around him quivered and rose a little bit.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune sighed. "Yes, i know him..." She said as she drank her glass of water. "I am definitely his enemy...He killed my close comrade..." She said with a tone of sadness as she placed her glass down on the kitchen table.

Visit my roleplay site
MaiS2
Newbie Otaku

Post by MaiS2 »

I would like to join plz
may i be a human named Mai who lost her childhood friend, named Jonghyun, because he got into a singing career so he went to korea and Mai tried to keep contact with him but lost it so she started to work as a ghost hunter while still in school, and finds you angels and askes for help to turn back time but it has consistences and becomes an angel and helps the angels out while looking for Jonghyun ???
Less Than Three <3 TEEHEE
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

sounds interesting. I have an idea for another character that could work with that.

An assassin that is contracted by a demon for some reason to hunt down Mai for a reason I will come up with. The demon provides her with supernatural abilities. I have an idea for some plot twists and side changes to keep things interesting.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

The shadows around Jack settled down and he visibly relaxed. "Okay...im out to kill him too. He killed my family." He sighed. "I'm glad to know I'm at least among like-minded people...I wasnt ready to fight again."
MaiS2
Newbie Otaku

Post by MaiS2 »

ok then
here is my charater proflie thing

Name:Mai Taniyama
Race:Human
Weapons: None
Abilities:Able to hunt ghosts and can be told what is going to happen when sleeping
Bio: An orphan who became friends with a boy, named Jonghyun, when she was really young. He left because his family was moving back where he came from, a city called Seoul in Southern Korea, and she tried to keep in touch with him. They lost contact ever since he got a singing career and is now the lead singer of the boy band SHINee. She became friends with a ghost hunter, named Kazuya Shibuya, and started working for him later. Now she is trying to talk to Jonghyun, but he lost all memory of her and living in Japan. she wants him to remember her because when they were little, before he left, he promised her he will come back to Japan and marry her. she also has someone following her around and needs to be protected.

Appearance: http://www.absoluteanime.com/ghost_hunt/mai%5b2%5d.jpg
MaiS2
Newbie Otaku

Post by MaiS2 »

Name:Kazuya Shibuya
Weapons:Ghost hunting stuff
Abilities:Able to hunt ghosts
Bio:Met Mai at a school he was helping and is now Mai's boss and friend who cares about her a lot.

Appearance:http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2 ... 2_full.gif

Name:Kim Jonghyun (Kim is his last name)
Weapons:His AWESOME VOICE!!!
Abilities:Singing, and Dancing
Bio:Met Mai around his neighborhood and was her best friend, until he moved back to his hometown. He also promised her he will marry her when he gets back from Seoul, but lost all his memory of living in Japan and Mai after an unknown incident.
Appearance:http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/ ... Jumpix.jpg ( just search up Jonghyun and you will see how he really looks like)
MaiS2
Newbie Otaku

Post by MaiS2 »

sorry
here are the links to the appearances
Kazuya Shibuya: http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2 ... 2_full.gif

Jonghyun: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/ ... Jumpix.jpg
(But still search up Jonghyun and you will see how he really looks like)