Kick Start!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Re: Kick Start!!!

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

"Okay, fair enough. The first few times through this, you will feel uncomfortable. And you might feel your skin crawl. I think that should be it.....there might be some other minor things I'm forgetting. But its been so long since my first time. Oh, and I only take people into the shadows on special occasions. You're the 4th person to go into the shadows with me. Now, if you could come here and stand in the shadow with me, I can get us going." He closed his eyes and concentrated on gathering energy. With the extra person, he could only make one trip.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Name: Lyssa Verdanni
Side: Mercenary
Powers: elemental--weather && can summon undead
Weapons: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/ ... lyn114.jpg
Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... d0f24d.jpg
Bio: (N/A)

Name: Kou Mushujiri
Side: Resistance
Powers: Shapeshifter
Weapons: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2007/ ... xarkes.jpg
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/1 ... yagina.jpg
Bio: (N/A)
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((sorry i hvaent been on, ive felt like crap lately....anyways on with the show...btw your sig is awesome...also, feel free to jump in anywhere.....))

He waited for Yuki to get in the shadow. "Now come hold on to my shoulder and dont let go. There is a possibility you could get lost in the shadows if you let go. And from there, I dont know what would happen. So lets get started." He melted away into the shadows. As the darkness swept over him, he felt comfort and complete silence. Nothing could touch him here. Nothing could hurt him. Here, he was in control of everything. Here, in the shadows, his current injuries didnt matter. He concentrated. He needed to find light before Yuki started to get damaged mentally from being in the shadows too long. The other 3 people ended up with weird fears. One was afraid of light and any thing that made light. Another was afraid of being in darkness. And the last one was afraid of shadows. He was hoping nothing would happen to her. There was the light he was looking for. Now, concentrated on how Yuki looked. The placement of her arms, legs and head. Once the mental image was complete, he materialized her first, then himself. He took a quick glance at her. "Are all your limbs in their right place? And how are you mentally? No new fears? And how did you feel in the shadows?"
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

She emerged from the shadow into normal space without incident. She then watched the other person come through as well. After he asked her the questions she tackled him. "Ahhh!!!! You've turned into some kind of fuzzy monster!!" She then let go of him and laughed. "Okay I was kidding. haha. What do we do now?"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Jack grinned. "You tackle hard, ya' know? But anyways, Good. You're the first person to come out without a side effect. Now, we walk half a mile that way." He pointed the way they needed to go. "Help me walk that way and we get healed and you can ask all the questions you wanna ask. I will answer to the best of my ability." He didnt like divulging information like this, but there was no choice really.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

She helped him walk along with his bad leg. After traveling for what felt like a very long time they appeared to reach their destination. "Okay so what do we do now? Should we just go in?"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Jack shook his head. "No. Not yet." He used a special knock and said an incomprehensible phrase. The door opened. "Lets go in. After we are healed up, I will tell you all about what the government is planning." They walked in and he gave a few orders to some people in the house, including healing Yuki and himself. The pain was going away....such sweet relief.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

She grew more suspicious and cautious as she realized how secretive this location was. She didn't want to or chose to be involved with this sort of operation but she didn't have much of a choice now. As they traveled through the house she kept her carbine at the ready just in case there was a surprise waiting for her. After she was healed and the man as well she waited for him to address her.
EddieDiaz
Baka Otaku

Post by EddieDiaz »

Name: Kyza Banks
Powers: Dark Energy Matter and great speed which allows him to look like he's teleporting to the slow eye.
Weapons: Dual Swords

Bio:

Kyza's mother died giving birth to him. Kyza's father treated Kyza as if he was a slave, he abused him and mistreated him and at the age of 14 Kyza noticed he had powers but couldn't control them which led to him killing his father. He was on his own after that and determined to control his powers he fled to woods to train and hide from the government. he train and lived in the forest for 6 years and at age 20 decided he was ready to face the world. He travel city to city running from the government until he finally got caught by Kevin himself who is the only person to ever touch Kyza in battle.

Kyza was being tortured in a special facility where he met Jack who was on a mission to destroy hat facility. While Jack was infiltrating the facility he ran into Kyza who was hanging from chains hooked to the ceiling. Jack released Kyza and carried him out the facility abandoning the mission at hand but when Kyza woke up he was furious and lost control and shot a giant energy ball at the facility out of rage destroying it with that one blow. Jack saw his power and asked him to join him, Kyza gladly accepted since he owed him his life and has been Jack's loyal servant ever since.

(Kyza is Jack's right hand man)

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/rece ... word-1.jpg
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Name: Kelandra Rensen (Kel)
Powers: Healing (others but not herself) and telekinesis
Weapons: Two long knives in sheaths on each hip
Bio: Kelandra discovered her powers when she was 17 years old in front of a crowd of classmates when she unconsciously shifted a ball of paper that had been thrown at her. Knowing there was no way she could explain away the sudden movement and horrified at the idea of having to wear the bracelet, being constantly injected with an unknown chemical, she immediately fled. Kel eventually stumbled across a member of the Resistance and decided to join them, although she had no fighting skills. Six years on she has managed to develop some skill with the knife but still lacks the agility and strength of the more veteran Resistance members. Her healing powers were only discovered during weapons practise when she accidentally healed an opponent's bruise mid-fight. At the moment the healers are teaching her how to use, develop and control her power.
Appearance: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/s ... arrior.jpg

-------

Name: Lucian
Side: Government (Figured there should be at least someone else on their side =P)
Powers: Manipulation of water (can alter its movement and change it between different states liquid -> solid [ice])
Weapons: Sword (for use if there is no water available in the area)
Bio: Lucian comes from a poor, lower class family and has two younger siblings and one older (none of whom are known to have any powers). Lucian's powers were spotted by a Government agent when he was 11 years old. In exchange for him, his parents were given enough money to ensure that their other children would be able have enough food and clothing and that they would be able to obtain a proper education.
Over the next seven years Lucian was trained in assassination and combat techniques, and at age 18 he was finally deemed skilled enough to begin to be involved in missions. After his first real kill, a member of the Government who seemed to have been developing a sympathy for those who wore the bracelets, he was sick for three days straight. It took a few months before Lucian managed to stop being sick after kills, but now he doesn't feel anything. So far he has managed to kill a fair number of Resistance members, but no-one of high rank.
Appearance: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/s ... chika6.jpg

------------------------------------

Kel had been quietly relaxing in the safe house, reading a book, when word reached her that the leader was back. Seeing that there was quite a commotion for what was simply the return of the leader, she caught the attention of one of the men passing by.
"What's going on? Why all the noise?" she asked.
"Jack has been injured and he's brought someone back with him!" the man exclaimed, before continuing on to do whatever he had been ordered to do.
Curious as to what had happened and wondering if she could help, Kel put down her book and headed towards the front entrance of the house. When she arrived, she gasped, one side of the girl was completely covered in blood. Kel could see that the senior healers had already healed the wound, but that didn't stop her quickly walking over to the girl.
"Hey, are you okay? You look like you lost a lot of blood there," Kel asked, concerned.

(OOC: Not sure where Kevin has gone to, so won't post for Lucian just yet)
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
EddieDiaz
Baka Otaku

Post by EddieDiaz »

Kyza had just comeback from a recruiting mission, trying to find people with powers who are brave enough to join the resistance, and notices that everyone was at the head entrance. Wondering what's going on he quickly ran over to notice that Jack had brought a familiar face to the safe house. " Jack what in the world is he doing here" Kyza quickly pulled both swords out and entered combat mode not concerning the fact that Jack was injured.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

((wow really we get Stormangle on this one!? yay Welcome aboard!))

She was startled as the girl approached her and took a couple quick steps backward. She was nervous the moment she was forced to cooperate with this group. She was on edge and prepared to defend herself. She was surprised to be spoken to by anyone. She felt a chill as she realized that she was surrounded by people whom it was her very profession to kill. Being seen wearing the uniform of a government assassin and in possession of a government issue SR-25 sniper rifle would make her think that others would view her as some sort of prisoner. Although if she was a prisoner of sorts they probably wouldn't have let her keep her firearm. Aside from that a sniper rifle wasn't at all useful in indoor close quarters combat. Fortunately she had a USP tactical although if would want to use it it would require she either drop the sniper rifle or operate the weapon while holding the rifle in her other hand. This would greatly limit her dexterity and put her at much more of a risk in combat.

Although her wound had healed the area of her flack suit surrounding the impact was torn and melted. As she stumbled backward she tripped on something on the floor and fell back onto the floor. Unfortunately the impact of the fall caused the recently healed and fragile wound to partially reopen and begin to bleed a little.

As she stood up she realized that someone was staring her down with swords drawn. She took her rifle to bear in the direction of the man as she tried to deal with the pain from the now reopened wound. "Put those away that really isn't necessary. I'm not going to be killing anyone... even though it was my job to do just that until recently."
Last edited by spacegy4 on May 02, 2011 8:46pm, edited 3 times in total.
itmoneyearn24
Baka Otaku

Post by itmoneyearn24 »

This is really useful and interesting information for me. If you all want to know more like this information about online earning visit. http://itearn.com
itmoneyearn24
Baka Otaku

Post by itmoneyearn24 »

This is really useful and interesting information for me. If you all want to know more like this information about online earning visit http://itearn.com
EddieDiaz
Baka Otaku

Post by EddieDiaz »

Kyza grips his blades tighter and preps himself for battle. "How can I trust you if you tried to kill me before, I'd never forget a face." Kyza jumps and attacks quickly without saying another word. "Today you die" Kyza screamed while he was in the air with both his blades pointed down at the women who is now right under him, "DIEEEEE."
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

[taking swords to a gunfight? your choice. while in the air kyza can not change his direction. Fortunately Yuki has the ground to push off of. Yuki also has a moment to score her hit as Kyza touches down before he can rebound.]

Eying the odd man leaping into the air towards her she took a quick sidestep to avoid the attack. Only someone reckless and arrogant would leap into the air to perform a strike like that She thought. She would take advantage of this. It had been an utmost important subject in her training to turn both her opponents weaknesses and strengths against them. As the man hit the ground Yuki quickly came around with her rifle butt and clubbed him over the head. This would definitely put him out for at least a few minutes. "I'm sorry you must have the wrong person because every time I tried to kill you I was so far away that you wouldn't be able to see me." She looked down at him on the ground and then looked around. "Does he look dead to anyone? Because if he is please feel free to kill me right now."