looking for RPers . . .

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Aerotanuki
Baka Otaku

looking for RPers . . .

Post by Aerotanuki »

hiya all you out there! im looking for some new partners to RP with. my requirements are as follows:

1.)i only RP 1 on 1

2.)my characters are always uke(submissive) in the relationships

3.)must be open to do yaoi(guy on guy), yuri(girl on girl) and/or hetero(guy on girl)

4.)must have at least average grammar skills (this does not include spelling. i cant spell very well, so i wont expect you to.)

5.)must like to predominately do romance RPing

6.)must have an array of characters

7.)must have characters that are their own (no posting a profile of inuyasha for example.)

if you think you fit the criteria above, post a profile and send me a private message so we can get to know each other! :mrgreen:
i am proud to be a posting whore :D
Aerotanuki
Baka Otaku

Re: looking for RPers . . .

Post by Aerotanuki »

use this bracket

name:
appearance(pic):
other:

(change as needed)
i am proud to be a posting whore :D
DennyTheFisherman
Baka Otaku

Post by DennyTheFisherman »

name: Denny
race: Human
appearance(pic): http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p97/ ... /Danny.png
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj10 ... /Denny.jpg
other: He owns a small pet bird named Kuu, that comes everywhere with him. He is a Fisherman and most of the time is seen at his house or just fishing.
amy001
Baka Otaku

Post by amy001 »

How I Met Your MotherHow I Met Your Mother DVD star Neil Patrick Harris talks about his first feature film for his act you love comics and Barneyisms. Now the actor Neil Patrick Harris, who plays Barney Stinson on the arrogant American sitcom How I Met Your Mother, is to wear the hat of director. "I'm directing Two And A Half Men DVDa movie called Aaron and Sara this summer, which will probably be next year," said the actor, adding: "It's going to be a year crazy in three movies that are coming out this. Year. One is called Beastly and Harold & Kumar 3, and the film of The Smurfs.However, management should NCIS:Los Angeles DVDnot be a new Harris, 37, who shot to stardom in his breakout role in the television series, which is also a great success on the show. He is currently leading in six season show airing on Star World in India on Friday. Speaking of his beloved character Barney, Harris says, "I Sopranos DVDam very honored to be playing Barney. It 's a great extent of you can use most of the year and, thankfully, wearing nice clothes so it works pretty well."How similar is it Barney in real life? "In many ways, I am very different, but in many ways I like. I also always looking for The Office DVDa joke, but I'm more settled, so he is, he says.Ask him if he uses Barneyisms in reality, he says, "I say," Suit up "but I say" awesome "a lot of real life."
--------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
How I Met Your Mother DVD
Karine
Baka Otaku

Post by Karine »

I would totally rp with you but I'm an uke too haha:) sorry