How to RP properly!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
forgetyourwoes
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: How to RP properly!

Post by forgetyourwoes »

Armork wrote:I would say RPs can be based on anything you can imagine. I think alot of RPs are based on animes because they are really easy to fit action and romance into and the stuff that alot of people are looking for. I can see some shows like Ugly Americans and Family Guy and such as being some pretty interesting comedy RPs however I am more of an action RP person myself. I like your question forgetyourwoes and can't wait to see what other people have to say about it.
Thanks for the reply! And thank you for seeing eye to eye with me. I decided to come to this site becuase the other foum site that I was on kept on freezing my computer. I had some pretty successfull rps on the other one and I was thinking about transferring some of them to here (with added twists, natturally-no one likes recycled rps!). Much like you, I an egar to see what other people's opinions are of this question.
We used to love one another give to eachother lie undercover so, are you frined or foe?
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

I agree with Armork on everything he said. RPs in no way need to be anime. Anime just works well for the premise that people are looking for in role play. Thats the main reason I RP almost all anime myself. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want to try role playing something that wasn't anime.
forgetyourwoes
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by forgetyourwoes »

This is another thing that I don't recall seeing in this thread is what about B.I.O.s (By Invitation Only) and one on one roleplays? Are they allowed, or is this more of a "free for all" fourm site?
We used to love one another give to eachother lie undercover so, are you frined or foe?
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

I would assume those were allowed. you would just need to indicate it in the post so that people would know.