Beta Key Instructions
Step 1: Redeem your beta key
Step 2: Once you have redeemed your key follow this link to activate it: http://subagames.com/LucentHeart/ClosedBeta.aspx
Step 3: Log-in to your Suba Games Account. Don't have one? Click the Sign Up link next to Log In
Step 4: After logging in to your Suba Games account copy and paste your beta key into the box and click "Activate Beta Key"
Step 5: Click the big DOWNLOAD button below to download and install the game client
Step 6: Play to your heart's content!
Closed Beta Period
Start Date: Thursday, December 12th, 2013 at 8:00 PM EST GMT -4/-5
End Date: On or about December 30th, 2013
Lucent Heart Gameplay Trailer
Lucent Heart – Game Description
Lucent Heart is a free-to-play MMORPG with an emphasis on relationship building between players. Whether players decide to search for ancient treasures or dance the night away in Therreal City square, a magical and action-packed journey is no less than expected in the lands of Acadia. The global Closed Beta event will be host to a slew of new content such as new zones and dungeons to explore, new threats to face, new weapons and armor to obtain, but most of all, the highly coveted player housing!
The Global English release of Lucent Heart will bring you endless hours of fun and excitement through these exclusive features:
- The Cupid System; An extensive matchmaking system to help players find their soul mate
- A marriage system for soul mates including the ability for same-sex marriage
- A new chapter in the Lucent Heart story to dive into with a fresh and compelling social community accepting of all types of players
- A Babylonian inspired zodiac system that adds new levels of challenge and complexity on the battlefield
- And finally, a new highly-anticipated feature; Player Housing. Players will be able to acquire their own in-game houses that are fully customizable, sociable and constantly evolving
Players will also be able to explore a new feature called the Faith System. This is similar to the current Astrolabe Tree system found in Lucent Heart in the sense that you are able to learn new abilities that cater to either light or darkness. In order to activate those skills players must acquire either Light or Dark Faith Points by performing tasks for Theia and Cadena. Will players travel the path of light or the road of darkness? We can’t wait to find out!