hellsing

funnylove
Visitor

hellsing

Post by funnylove »

hi! i want to know if in the last episode of hellsing, does intergal choose to become a vampire or not. if she does, doesn't it contradicts her character and beliefs?
Anime-Freak
Visitor

re: hellsing

Post by Anime-Freak »

iunno your supposed t ojus tmake up your own mind what happens to her i guess...its not like there is any way of finding out.
Omnilith
Visitor

Post by Omnilith »

i don't beleive so. Integra's character is too honorable to become that
Sanakan
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Sanakan »

Well there's no way to tell, unless you pick up on the clues in the episodes on whether she is willing to or isn't. Have you read the manga? We're all still waiting for the answer to that question there
cerasvictoria
Visitor

Post by cerasvictoria »

i just wanna know what happened. i mean wha? i sat there staring at the TV for like the next hour going "HUH?" nobody i know can explain it to me.

was she the informant? was the she in on it? did she turn evil...or was she a vamp all along? so confused! :-k
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

that last part is freaking confusing and i wondered if there was another season or a movie
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Sanakan
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Sanakan »

yes I know. I was tilting my head like a confused puppy as the credits were rolling by. GONZO just decided to leave us at a cliff (darn them). If its a second season you want there's the OVA, but its not here yet unless you download it. And its a remake not a sequal...and LONGER!!!!! ^_^
Soulstealingangel
Visitor

Re: hellsing

Post by Soulstealingangel »

I believe that she does cuz well we all know that she wants to be strong and that she has a thing for alu or at least it seems that way. Personally I think she does because she never said that all vamps were evil just the ones that kill humans all the time like jan and luke and that one vamp that destroyed chedder and anyway everyone had betrayed her so why not? hell i would but then alu is sooo hot . . . so who wouldn't? :love:
Soulstealingangel
Visitor

Post by Soulstealingangel »

oh and walter and everyone else was dead . . .
Ashitaka
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Ashitaka »

no, walter wasnt killed. after the heli crash, he was taken on a stretcher, it never showed him dead.

as for integra, she didnt become a vampire. she would never disgrace her family like that, especially when she claims they're "[censored] freaks"
I'm not crazy...
it's just all my friends are inside my head
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

Ashitaka wrote:no, walter wasnt killed. after the heli crash, he was taken on a stretcher, it never showed him dead.

as for integra, she didnt become a vampire. she would never disgrace her family like that, especially when she claims they're "[censored] freaks"
she is going to b vampire
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

She didn't show the signs of being a vampire, so why do you say that? :|
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

her look of her face tell me
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

You know, I'm having a hard time trying to understand what you're trying to say... :?
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

...that face,understand?
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

She does look it, I'll admit, but then just about every character looks that way in Hellsing when they get mad, regardless if they're human or not.

I mean, Anderson sort of looks like one himself (especially when he's fighting Alucard) but he's not.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子