davocio the shadow walker
Dragon Master Otaku

Create a charector

Post by davocio the shadow walker »

Lord David the lord of darkness
Age 15
race human/daemon
hight 5:6

David is a powerful Arch Deamon Lord " AKA the ultimate dark wizard using power over the demons and the undead" who Was sent by his Supiers, Set, Shiv, Loki, and Hades, to forge an alliance with helsing with The Shadows "An organization of former underdog Spellcasters spread out across the nine norse dedicated to the destruction of hell and the service of the lord and the gods". He has thousands of demon followers waiting for him to lead him to victory. He is practictly an invincible god. He may look like a kid in his human form. But in his true form everything is different. Paladins attack him but fail. Demons bow to him. Pixies run in fear. Undead follow him. dark wizards greet him. Bats attack his enemies. Only in his true form does all this happen when he walks by. Alucard respects him because of his position and title. He takes a huge interest in sorcery, mythologie, and demonologie. Fire burns from his hand before a battle. When he is angry he becomes even deasdlier. So deadly his enemies run for their lives. Even an army of paladins run when he is put into rage.
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Re: Create a charector

Post by blue crow »

???wha is charector?theres no such word
n wha is daemon?doramon?
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

They just don't spell too well. What they mean is create your own character to go with the series, and whether if it's a demon or not (or both).
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Dragon Master Otaku

One mistake is what I made. As well A daemon is a kind of demon that leads other demons into battle.
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

oh,i never heard of that,that word d not appear in hellsing anime.seems so difficult,let me think first,don laugh at me if i create a dumb character
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
Dragon Master Otaku

I read mythology and stuff on the underworld. That is how I know about daemons. Demons arn't part of Hellsing. Only undead. If you read about dark magic, mythology, and the underworld, you will know about daemons.
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

hebe
human
normal

hebe appear 1 day n say she want to live wif d police girl

hehehehe,so wha do u think abt this character?
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
jennyelricchan
Visitor

Post by jennyelricchan »

Mutsumi ( my hellsing self),age 500,half human half vampire, main wepon 8 vectors ( invisisble arms that can destroy or kill anything they touch, and a knife that can become a huge sword. during the day time mutsumi is human and is like this :) and during the night time as a vampire like this :twisted:
ValentineHearts
Baka Otaku

Post by ValentineHearts »

^.\\ Awesome,I'll create one.

Name: Angela Rose Anastasia Belvounmia Hearts (A.k.a Angel Hearts)
Age: Unknown… But She Claims She’s Older Than She Looks. (She let it slip once that she was well over 700 when a boy tried to ask her out….)
Race:Vampire/Dragon/Demon/Witch *Mix Of Things;Ancestry or background is Difficult*
Height:5''4''
Weapon:Scythe

Background:

Growing up, I wasn’t very normal…. People tend to notice when you’re not normal…. They called me a beast…. A monster. I suppose it was because my mother fell in love with someone she wasn’t suppose to (Perhaps a Royal?) Heh… I guess. My hands killed my whole family. I killed them… but I thought it was all a dream. So I enjoyed it. I enjoyed their screams. I awoke the next morning, the sun was shining, birds were singing, and I was covered in blood. I loved the smell… it was wrong… so wrong to enjoy it. I couldn’t stand the pain. So I killed myself. I killed myself in the snow outside, the blood soaked so sweetly into the chaste, ashen soil…I have to die to give up my body...To be free.To Die.I know....it's rediculous.It's all becasue of Evangeline. That retrenched Soul. My whole life is wrong because of that demonic being inside me…. Forced me to do this, telling me that I might find who I’m looking for,if I surrender my lifeless shell of a body to her so it can contain her soul.So...I did.I wonder if Evangeline knows something I don’t. Maybe he is there… But, then again… She’s probably wrong, like usual…

Alucard took a liking to Evangeline after Intergra introduced them for a misson together.She tends to scold him like a mother and steal his hat often saying,"Let your hair out more!".Evangeline is evil yet,sweet to the people she gets close to.She loves Alucard dearly...Yet...does he he love her as well?

To Be Continued~….
I Am Death.
God's Angel of Dark.Sister to Birth.Finally...
The End.
Duzzie'sGirl
Baka Otaku

Post by Duzzie'sGirl »

Um. here goes. Don't laugh at me please. I know he's pathetic.
Name:Felix Ryuji
Nicknames:Lix, Lixy, Fel, lix-lix.
Race:Vampire/dark angel/archmage/Ifrit
Height:6'2"
Weapons: fire, blood and black magic, gun similar to Alucard's Jackel.

Backround:
I was born in Germany. My mother abandoned me and my father wanted nothing to do with me. My mother was an angel and my father was a mage, a vampire, and an ifrit. I was found by Walter and taken to live at the Manor. As I grew up, I started to sprout wings and could do magic. When I was younger, I used my magic to annoy the crap out of Alucard and Sir Integra. Alucard seemed annoyed at first, but then he started to like me messing with him. Eventually, he started getting back at me.I remember this one time when he became a big, black dog with lots of eyes and tryed to eat me. LOL.
(If you have questions ask)
No touchy my Duzzie!!!