Anyone here like Hellsing?

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Anyone here like Hellsing?

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

I LOVE hellsing too my ex bf would love this thread too but, his not active in the site anymore
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
spinch1
Baka Otaku

Post by spinch1 »

Uhm yeah the anime was garbage. The OVA series and the manga are far better. I also noticed that I am one of the few people that knew Integra was a woman before she even said a single word.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Agreed the OVA's were kick ass
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Axle Starr
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Axle Starr »

I liked the anime. The OVA looked did look much better to me, but I did not get to finish it. Definitely will have to some day. Never touched the manga, might get on that some day to. As for Integra, I also thought she was a woman at first. It was only because I swore I heard her being referred to as 'sir' that I became unsure...which was disheartening, as I think she's hella attractive
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

hey spinch1 don't get cocky here i know what gender on each character was before they spoke so don't think u know and think u have more knowledge of hellsing than anyone if u do don't even ....try me i talk to my ex me and him put together we know everything about hellsing so yea
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720