anyone who`s watched the entire hellsing series>>

do you think the last episode ended badly?

hell yeah
58%
no
42%
i have no clue what ur talking about cuz ive been living under a rock without a computer or much of a life ;)
No votes

Total votes: 19

Gouf Ignited
Visitor

re: anyone who`s watched the entire hellsing series>>

Post by Gouf Ignited »

Depends upon whom it ended for.
~*Matsuo*~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~*Matsuo*~ »

I think it ended pretty badly. I loved the battle scene in the last ep but I think it should have ended a little differently. I mean, I think there maybe should have been a reply from Integra. But then of course there would be no point in a new season. Yeah he wasn't lying before I heard there was another season coming. One of my friends sent me a link to a site that had info on it a little...
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
Anime-Freak
Visitor

Post by Anime-Freak »

nah it doesnt matter about the no reply from integra thing...the new season isnt a continuation of the anime so we will never hear here reply :cry: ....

BUT WHO CARES! its a continuation of the manga which is way better!!!
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Re: anyone who`s watched the entire hellsing series>>

Post by blue crow »

i think guy who is make into a vampire by a chip is handsome n i hav watch d whole series
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
DarkUnknownOne
Visitor

Post by DarkUnknownOne »

Just to revive a centuries old argument.. The OVA trailer wasn't out back in march of '05.

So in other words, I was right and you were wrong. Pwn't.
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

i wish they could find who make the chlips in d end
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
kitsune_erana_89
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: re: anyone who`s watched the entire hellsing series>&

Post by kitsune_erana_89 »

yeah thats the last thing that happens in the series.
The Naturalist wrote:The last episode had all kinds of violence but it did leave you hanging
Spoiler
Show
the last thing that happens is pretty much Alucard asking Integra if she wants him to make her a vampire i think.
Pink Bunnies Rule The World!! Wrath is so kawaii X3 i am wrath in the homunculus club
willphanto1
Newbie Otaku

Post by willphanto1 »

There won't be a new season, ever. Kouta Hirano had the first series stopped because it strayed too far from the manga. And as for the ending, it’s just the result of them trying to rap up the series so suddenly.
creativename
Rookie Otaku

Post by creativename »

willphanto1 wrote:There won't be a new season, ever. Kouta Hirano had the first series stopped because it strayed too far from the manga. And as for the ending, it’s just the result of them trying to rap up the series so suddenly.
I'm fine with that. I think it ended well enough.

Anyway, there are the OVAs.
Yaoi-Hunny
Baka Otaku

Post by Yaoi-Hunny »

I no that there is sometjhing that has jusr come out called...Hellsing Unlimited! Its like Amore in depth and Bloody+Violent Story of hellsing! it answers the questions they left you asking at the end of the series! ITS REALLY COOL! I think that is what you saw in regards to the Sequal thingy!
*.* Yaoi is my Goddess, My Yaoi-Hunny *.*
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

i only one person that know abaout hellsing almost everything to now my ex would know the answer
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Umm in case you all don't know the 13 episode Hellsing anime is not the same as the manga. the anime has a completely different storyline.

if you want real Hellsing the Hellsing Ultimate OVA series (currently 6 1-hour long OVA's and atleast 2 more are still being made) is based off the manga. And to say the least the OVA are much better.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.