Voices?

Nikki-San
Visitor

Voices?

Post by Nikki-San »

There doesn't seem to be much on Zatch Bell and one thing i can't find that I want to know is who voice acts for who. For example. Steve Blum is credited in each episode so that must mean he does a decently constant chara. But who. I try to follow Steve AKA David Lucas (and his many other pseudonyms) and his voice acting posistion. Who is he in Zatch bell. Also. A couple of days ago I noticed Richard Horvitz getting credited. Richard is well known for Zim in Invader Zim and Billy and his dad in Billy and Mandy. He has a very distinctive voice and is seldom seen in anime. So who did he do? I'm almost positive I would have caught him.... and David. Both have such a distinctive voice. Why can I not figure this out. If you can help, I am grateful. Thank you. And just to add. I really like Zatch Bell and am looking forward to this weeks.
Nikki-San
Visitor

re: Voices?

Post by Nikki-San »

I was wrong they just seem to like to randomly change the list on me....
LadyChippy
Visitor

Post by LadyChippy »

angelfire.com/anime5/sampo/Zatch-Bell-Characters.htm

Go there. It up to date with the current characters, so it may or may not have the people your looking for. =^^=
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

Thank you very much. I apreciate the help.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

did you know that coco her voice is the girl in digiomn season 2 kari.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

That I did. But thank you none the less. All the help I can get I say.
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

You're referring to Lara Jill Miller. I've noticed that myself. She's also Scheris in s-CRY-ed, which just started airing recently, as well as one of the Tachikomas (the one hooked on books) in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. If you ever see Please Twins, you'll also hear her there, as Karen.

The voice of Zatch Bell is Debi Deriberry. Anime fans will most remember her as the voice of Ryo-Ohki from the Tenchi Muyo! universe, whereas kids familiar with cartoons will recognize her voice from elsewhere: as the voice of Jimmy Neutron.

Kiyo's voice is Jason Spisak. You'll also hear him as Ryuho in s-CRY-ed.

Suzy's voice is Colleen O'Shaughnessey. She's another voice you might recognize from Digimon Adventure (she was Sora).

Steven Blum and Crispin Freeman have minor roles in the series. Few other voice roles are known.
Last edited by WhoWantsToKnow on Jun 08, 2005 3:59pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

Oh... my..... god..... It is Jimmy Nuetron. Woa. Wierd.
Xehanort
Visitor

Post by Xehanort »

I NEVER THOGHT OF THAT!STRANG! :| :-s :sick:
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Strange is right
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.