re: how many spells are there

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

I think you accidentally double-posted.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I see one difference, this post had a question mark while the other didn't, so I'll keep this one and delete the other one.
Sparks of Dead Flames
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Sparks of Dead Flames »

i don't think there anywhere near 100 spells

i mean seriously look how it alway takes longer to get the next spell, and think, there are only like 100 mammodos sent there and if there are always some of them getting sent back by like brogo or other strong ones, then there wouldn't be time to learn 100 spells
when u do things right people wont realize you've done anything at all
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

:shock: :-s I do not know anything about this show. But anywho, I've seen 1 episode and I was wondering whats the main spell the dude uses?? Some like... zakada? [[I don't know :oops: ]]
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku

not that many

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

I don't think theres near 100.How would they remember all that? #-o
Xehanort
Visitor

Post by Xehanort »

The spellbook.
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Zatch has 8 spells.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
kekiko67
Full Metal Otaku

Re: how many spells are there

Post by kekiko67 »

i think he has more than that..
while my heart overflows your hatred mops it up
digi_master1
Visitor

Post by digi_master1 »

I think what Singing Goddess meant was he has 8 in the anime. But if you include all of his spells from the Manga, and games with the anime then it like 12 spells.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i think there is one for each book
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

digi_master1 wrote:I think what Singing Goddess meant was he has 8 in the anime. But if you include all of his spells from the Manga, and games with the anime then it like 12 spells.
Why is there only around 12 spells when the book are actually quite large? Then again, in Fire Emblem, they have tomes that only cast one spell that are most likely the same size... :-k
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i guess the book you have has all the spells in it i guess
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
kekiko67
Full Metal Otaku

Post by kekiko67 »

while my heart overflows your hatred mops it up
Kiyo_Goldeneyes14
Visitor

Post by Kiyo_Goldeneyes14 »

I think there are 8 spells but what are they ? I know threre's Zaker , Rashield , Bao Zarkaga , and that's all I know I mean does he do all 8 or does he get stronger and get to all 12 ? and I wonder what the 9th the 10 th the 11th or the 12th spell would be anyway .
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Post by Tsukasa »

WARNING!!!SPOILERS!!!

Zaker: Zatch shoots powerful lightning from his mouth. (Attack).

Rashield: Creates a giant wall that protects Zatch and Kiyo. It can reflect attacks back at the enemy (with some lightning added to it). (Defense/Attack). Gained in episode 2.

Jikerdor: Creates a slow moving sphere that magnetizes the opponnent to any metallic object(s). (Immobilization). Gained in episode 9.

Bao Zakeruga: Zatch's lightning takes the form of a huge dragon. Further along in the series this spell increases in strength in conjunction with the Zaguruzemu spell. The dragon's appearance changes as well. The true power is revealed after Kiyo dies and is ressurected during the battle in Faudo tower. It is here that the electric dragon is revealed to be an immense, powerful, uncontrollable attack that absorbs anything, including the summoner. This ultimate form of Bao Zakeruga is only stopped by a combined powers of Gash's willpower and Zeon's "Jigadeiusu Uruzakeruga" attack. (Attack). Gained in episode 22.

Zakeruga: A more concentrated form of the Zaker spell fired in a fast, straight beam. (Attack). Gained in episode 38.

Rauzaruk: A rainbow-colored bolt amplifies Zatch's strength and speed for a short time. (Assist). *note* Other spells cannot be used during this spell. Gained in episode 49.

Zaguruzemu: Spell that charges anything it strikes with electricity. When an offensive spell is cast, the stored electricity explodes. It also increases the power of any electrical attacks. Gained in episode 84. (Assist)

Ganreizu Zakeru: A multi-turret gun is summoned, allowing for several small blasts of lightning to be thrown out at the same time. Manga-only attack, revealed in chapter 255. (Attack)

Teozakeru: A more powerful version of Zakeru. Manga-only attack, revealed in chapter 255. (Attack)
Baou Kurou Disugurugu: Zatch summons an immense clawed hand similar to that of the Baou Zakeruga dragon, and attacks his enemy with it. Manga-only attack, gained in chapter 254. (Attack)

Maazu Jikerudon: Similar to Jikerdor, but has the ability to deflect enemy attacks. (Defense)

Barudo Forusu: Zatch's friends (Tia, Kanchomé and Ponygon) lend him their power which manifests itself into a huge phoenix made of lightning. Very similar to the Bao Zakeruga spell. (Attack, Anime Only). Only used in Konjiki no Gash Bell!! 101 Banme no Mamono
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!