Am I the only person who totally despises Sanji?

stuck_in_slimbo
Visitor

Am I the only person who totally despises Sanji?

Post by stuck_in_slimbo »

He has that annoying curly eyebrow thing, and the equally annoying accent. Plus, he's always sucking on that sucker!!! He completely took over Monkey D.'s role as main character, in some episodes. I HATE HIS AUSTRALIAN GUTS!

M@X
Visitor

re: Am I the only person who totally despises Sanji?

Post by M@X »

Moron alert, Moron alert.
People who are watching the Foxbox (Or whatever) translation are not entitled to an oppinion about any of the characters. I suggest you watch the uncensored version, with their original voices (And Sanji smoking a cigarret instead of a frickin lollipop) before you come here and despise the chars. ^_^
Oh, yeah. And pray that you don't run into Mika before you've seen the original.

LiVe_WiRe
Master Otaku

Post by LiVe_WiRe »

tsk tsk, max. i stand by the sanji-hater on this one.

~~~okay, sanji is rather annoying in his rather nasal decongested way. his eyebrows are odd, but effective. what gets me is everyone's shiny, bulbous shoes. they just---look weird.(except for luffy's flip-flops)

i saw the Fox4Kids once,(not the series, i watch CN for that)and i saw luffy in a fox commercial on shoutouts, and he was floating around the screen, and they were putting words in his mouth. it looked extrememly disgraceful. if i was Shonen Jump, i would have swallowed my medicine cabinet.
what's wrong with you? youve totally lost it! put that toe back on and enjoy your peopleburger!
Memeber of the HARRY POTTER SUCKS Club
Member of the Kakashi club
Proud member of the Sasuke is Gay club

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

When Fangirls attack. Im not one of them but there a lot of fan girls of Sanji out there.

One guy said that he didnt like Kurama(from Yuyuhakusho) and he told me that the fan girls whodent leave him alone.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori

LiVe_WiRe
Master Otaku

Post by LiVe_WiRe »

im not crazed, but close. just not for sanji, he's to layed back. i like luffy! :D
what's wrong with you? youve totally lost it! put that toe back on and enjoy your peopleburger!

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Im not saying all girls love Sanji im saying that the ones that are fans will kill him.

I like Zolo better. :mrgreen:
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori

LiVe_WiRe
Master Otaku

Post by LiVe_WiRe »

definitely, but i stand by luffy, he's way cute, and spaztastic. :D

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Thats true. :)

Dragonheart287
Visitor

Post by Dragonheart287 »

If you're watching the 4Kids version, what do you expect? (although I was surprised that they allowed him to say 'geezer' - then again I'm always taking the p*ss outta 4Kids).

I admit, I'm not crazy about Sanji's dub voice. Plus here in England I doubt that we'll ever see uncut versions of Anime such as One Piece, Gravitation and Dragonball Z (cos the poor widdle Engwish people can't handle it :roll:).

I can get past the whole lollipop thing with the theory that it's actually a nicotine lollipop. Sometimes to help people with addictions they are given substitute things that won't endanger their health. Maybe that's the case with Sanji? :lol:

(I understand that this ISN'T actually the case at all but it's a nice way of looking at it I suppose :) )

zoro
Visitor

Post by zoro »

i too used to hate sanji, but that was only because i was watching him on the dubbed version. his 'top-cat' like voice and lolipop really got on my nerves but after reading a few of the graffic novels hes slowly becoming like-able.

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Cool

Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Every time that he sees any girl he instantly falls in love with her talk about casanova. it starts to be funny then just gets annoying after a few episodes!
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Well i just ignore it.

OneWingedAngel07
Visitor

Post by OneWingedAngel07 »

Sanji somehow is my fave character on the show. I mean all the characters are cool but Snaji for me is up there. Yeah and 4kids tinkered to much with the show as is.

Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Sanji is cool and seems to be funny! especailly when he sees girls
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

i must go find the manga novels so i can form a true opinion. its like rave master i suppose. the anime, someone gets stabbed, punched really hard in the face (or kicked) and WHERE TF IS THE BLOOD EH? in the manga there is blood, so why cant there be in the anime? and at first Sanji was cool but i prefer Luffy (^v^)
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3