1= if zolo ate one of the cursed fruite what one would it be
2= why would he eat it
3= what do you think it would do to his swordplay
what do you guys think
Seto Kaiba's Girl
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Zolo, Zoro questions

Post by Seto Kaiba's Girl »

1) Ummm...I think he would...just have some sort of super cool kick ass power, i just cant think of anything, lolsz :mrgreen:
2)Because it was just there that moment, he was hungry...but thats sort of a Luffy move...
3)Nothing he's always gonna be efing AWESOMEEEEEE :D !!!!!
"It's better to burn out, than FADE AWAY"- Kurt Cobain.
AA SISTER: Miss Elizabeth<3
Samurai_Dude
Visitor

Post by Samurai_Dude »

lol maybe next time i wshould get a list of all the cursed fruite but thanks for your comment he still would be awsome
Seto Kaiba's Girl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Seto Kaiba's Girl »

Hey, no problem.
AND OF COURSE HE'LL STILL BE AWESOME :mrgreen: lolsz.
"It's better to burn out, than FADE AWAY"- Kurt Cobain.
AA SISTER: Miss Elizabeth<3
Samurai_Dude
Visitor

Post by Samurai_Dude »

i really like your pic i could never find a small one of zolo it really ticked me off oh well i still like mine but yes its nice to know people like samurai like people like me
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

1)proably the chop chop fruit and hopefully it wouldn't drive him insane
2)because sanji wasn't around to tell him what it was
3)it would make him better..if that's possible..*remembers mihawk* oh yeah..well besides him
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Samurai_Dude
Visitor

Post by Samurai_Dude »

true the chop chop would come in handy thanks for your answer kukutaru but i just thought of something could u imagine zolo will rubber limbs and stuff if he ate the gum gum he could strech his are forward and scratch his back lol i wonder why lufi hasent done that yet ah well see ya
Shinmeiryuu
Visitor

Post by Shinmeiryuu »

Well first off, I can assure you that it is NOT "zolo", his name is Zoro Roronoa.

Second: Zoro does not need a devils fruit, he would probably be against it since he seeks TRUE strength, and not just some ability he gained by eating a damn fruit.

Third: If he did eat a devils fruit, I'm sure it would deffinately cripple his swordsmenship if he ate the wrong kind. Zoan probably would not affect him very much since you don't actually have to activate this ability if you don't want to, and Logia probably would not either since it is also a voluntary ability fruit, but the type of fruit the Rufi, Buggy, ect have, would most likely affect him in a way that would ruin his body and reputation.
Samurai_Dude
Visitor

Post by Samurai_Dude »

jeez that was a rather negative answer its just a if question not saying he would do it and in the american version it is zolo which is why i put it there so just plz calm down and relax its just for fun these questions thanks for your answers tho
Shinmeiryuu
Visitor

Post by Shinmeiryuu »

Samurai_Dude wrote:jeez that was a rather negative answer its just a if question not saying he would do it and in the american version it is zolo which is why i put it there so just plz calm down and relax its just for fun these questions thanks for your answers tho
I wasn't trying to be rude or negitive, just strait-foward with what I thought about your questions. That's just how I am, I'm not really the "what if?" type, so I apologies. And also, it was changed to "Zolo" by the Licensing company 4kids Entertainment, whom have absolutely no say, in my opinion at least, in what an original character's name should be. That's up to Oda. If the had to change it, then fine, but I still won't submit to saying that his name is "Zolo", and I don't think that any self-respecting One Piece fan should either. That's just my opinion though, you don't have to get uppity or offended by it, because I mean no offence to anyone.
Samurai_Dude
Visitor

Post by Samurai_Dude »

very well very well just sounded like it was negative and stuff ah well just try to be just have fun with it that what forums are for there just for fun so have fun with it thanks :mrgreen:
Kemja
Visitor

Post by Kemja »

Shinmeiryuu wrote: I wasn't trying to be rude or negitive, just strait-foward with what I thought about your questions. That's just how I am, I'm not really the "what if?" type, so I apologies. And also, it was changed to "Zolo" by the Licensing company 4kids Entertainment, whom have absolutely no say, in my opinion at least, in what an original character's name should be. That's up to Oda. If the had to change it, then fine, but I still won't submit to saying that his name is "Zolo", and I don't think that any self-respecting One Piece fan should either. That's just my opinion though, you don't have to get uppity or offended by it, because I mean no offence to anyone.
Dude the English version gave Zoro the name Zolo so that you can call Zoro the way that he is called in Japanese. the R in Zoro sounds like the L in Zolo in Japanese....But I don't know about you but I like call people by the way people say their name not by how it is written.
As for the Zolo[Zoro]Q
I don’t think he will eat one...but if he did I think he should eat the Hana Hana no Mi[the flower flower friut]so that he can have like all this swords stabbing some one, but then again I think that attacking from all the directions isn't Zolo's[Zoro's]way of doing things...remember Mihawk battle at the end. And why would he eat it? I think it would be funny if the fruit would just fall into his mouth while he was asleep and he just gulps it down...but then again Zolo[Zoro]isn't dumb enough to eat what ever fall from the sky. As for what he will do...KICK SOME MAYOR BUTT!! :heh: :pirate:
PS:Zolo[Zoro] is not a Samurai he is like one but not one.
Shinmeiryuu
Visitor

Post by Shinmeiryuu »

Kemja wrote:
Dude the English version gave Zoro the name Zolo so that you can call Zoro the way that he is called in Japanese. the R in Zoro sounds like the L in Zolo in Japanese....But I don't know about you but I like call people by the way people say their name not by how it is written.
I already knew that, but I don't think that is why they changed it that way. I don't really care if you want to call him Zoro or zolo, but I like pronouncing it the correct way. Oda named him Zoro, so I think that his true name is Zoro, whether the L and the R are interchangable is out of the question. The one reason why I don't like the zolo name so much is that so many people think that, that is his real name. And it makes me mad when I hear someone say: "That Zolo guy is cool" or something like that, knowing that they didn't know the true intent of the original author, it's all been distorted by 4kids.

I don't know, I may just be a damned ignorant fool, but what I do know is that his original and true name is Zoro. If 4kids wanted it to be Zoro, they would have left it that way. One of the many things that 4kids has screwed up, and I don't like it.
Last edited by Shinmeiryuu on Apr 23, 2006 10:22am, edited 1 time in total.
Kemja
Visitor

Post by Kemja »

NO his true name is=ロロノア・ゾロ or Roronoa Zoro!! :roll: J/K I understand.
Samurai_Dude
Visitor

Post by Samurai_Dude »

thanks for the reply Kemja but plz lets not argue about the name or whatnot this is just for fun so have fun with it thanks for the reply agian it was very informative thanks agian :mrgreen:
Kemja
Visitor

Post by Kemja »

But it's fun...