Captain Usopp = Much Love

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Captain Usopp = Much Love

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Recently I've been going through Quizilla (Seriously - I think I live in that website - Sad) and EVERYONE kills poor Usopp off their stories! (And usually Nami too; but I don't care about that really)

Recently; after reading all of the battles Usopp's been in - and watching him fight for Going Merry - He's now my favourite character. And I hate getting all these stupid E-mails and Talkback messages saying "Uh... yeah... that's... normal"
I've only met three other Girls - and one guy - who think Usopp is awesome. I mean what gives? He's the only Tanned skin character that 4kids didn't slaughter into Bleaching - he's got a natural perm, and he's brave enough to carry a Purse!
Now THAT'S a Man.
*Stifling Laughter in background*
Okay maybe not - but he's a hell of a character!

I'm just wondering - is there any opinions out there about the guy that aren't biased? I'd appreciate it <333

~Y.H.R
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
cuzman
Master Otaku

Re: Captain Usopp = Much Love

Post by cuzman »

I used to be one of the people that think that Usopp is the worst member of Luffy's crew. However, I just read in the manga where Usopp fights Luffy for the Merry, and I have gained a huge amount of respect for him. Now that he has the dials, he is a good fighter.
roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku

Post by roxaskeyblademaster63 »

I like him when he's Sogeking. He's so cool that way!
http://apforums.net

Go here: the main site for One Piece fans.
Icy Diviner
Master Otaku

Post by Icy Diviner »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Recently I've been going through Quizilla (Seriously - I think I live in that website - Sad) and EVERYONE kills poor Usopp off their stories! (And usually Nami too; but I don't care about that really)

Recently; after reading all of the battles Usopp's been in - and watching him fight for Going Merry - He's now my favourite character. And I hate getting all these stupid E-mails and Talkback messages saying "Uh... yeah... that's... normal"
I've only met three other Girls - and one guy - who think Usopp is awesome. I mean what gives? He's the only Tanned skin character that 4kids didn't slaughter into Bleaching - he's got a natural perm, and he's brave enough to carry a Purse!
Now THAT'S a Man.
*Stifling Laughter in background*
Okay maybe not - but he's a hell of a character!

I'm just wondering - is there any opinions out there about the guy that aren't biased? I'd appreciate it <333

~Y.H.R
I've read your stories on Quizilla, and I'm a huge fan of One Piece, and so far, I think your stories are the best especially "My Wish was Lost amongst the Stars". I may not be a huge fan on Usopp but, I think he's awesome and really funny, almost funny as Luffy :lol: and I like all the Straw Hat Pirates :mrgreen: . P.S. I love all your One Piece stories =D> and I can't wait for the Sanji and Ace stories. :pirate:
the people and the friends we have lost...
or the dreams that have faded
...Never forget them
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Nami-san wrote:I've read your stories on Quizilla, and I'm a huge fan of One Piece, and so far, I think your stories are the best especially "My Wish was Lost amongst the Stars". I may not be a huge fan on Usopp but, I think he's awesome and really funny, almost funny as Luffy :lol: and I like all the Straw Hat Pirates :mrgreen: . P.S. I love all your One Piece stories =D> and I can't wait for the Sanji and Ace stories. :pirate:
*Gasp* Really? Yay! xD Thanks very much - You made my Sunday.
Usopp and Luffy are the comical relief - and frankly I love Comical relief to pieces xD Hence why I like all those funny animes like Excel Saga and One Piece so dang much.

(Ace one is coming out soon xP Sanji one I'm stuck on - BUT I'm working on it XDD - Glad you like the stories; say hi in my C-Box sometime Nami-san)
Icy Diviner
Master Otaku

Post by Icy Diviner »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:
Nami-san wrote:I've read your stories on Quizilla, and I'm a huge fan of One Piece, and so far, I think your stories are the best especially "My Wish was Lost amongst the Stars". I may not be a huge fan on Usopp but, I think he's awesome and really funny, almost funny as Luffy :lol: and I like all the Straw Hat Pirates :mrgreen: . P.S. I love all your One Piece stories =D> and I can't wait for the Sanji and Ace stories. :pirate:
*Gasp* Really? Yay! xD Thanks very much - You made my Sunday.
Usopp and Luffy are the comical relief - and frankly I love Comical relief to pieces xD Hence why I like all those funny animes like Excel Saga and One Piece so dang much.

(Ace one is coming out soon xP Sanji one I'm stuck on - BUT I'm working on it XDD - Glad you like the stories; say hi in my C-Box sometime Nami-san)
Hey thanks, I was thinking of joining Quizilla but, I kinda of new with the homepages and all that computer junk, if you want you can help with that. P.S. If you want I give you a few ideas, suggestion, or opinions on your stories if you want, also I'm planning of starting my own story called "Beyond the Oceans's Melody", Which the character will have four love choices; Luffy, Zolo, Sanji, and Ace. And will be posted really soon :mrgreen: :pirate:
...Never forget them
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Nami-san wrote:Hey thanks, I was thinking of joining Quizilla but, I kinda of new with the homepages and all that computer junk, if you want you can help with that. P.S. If you want I give you a few ideas, suggestion, or opinions on your stories if you want, also I'm planning of starting my own story called "Beyond the Oceans's Melody", Which the character will have four love choices; Luffy, Zolo, Sanji, and Ace. And will be posted really soon :mrgreen: :pirate:
Sure can help! =3 I'm making Bleach99's homepage right now; but I'd love to make yours when I'm done. (It's like my hompage - not a div or Table)
Just PM me with the theme (Like the Character you want me to do it of) I'm the best at One Piece Layouts - so I'd prefer a One Piece one.

Sounds awesome ^^ I'd definately read it!

I'm glad that people like Usopp <333 Now I don't feel like such an outcast xD
Icy Diviner
Master Otaku

Post by Icy Diviner »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:
Nami-san wrote:Hey thanks, I was thinking of joining Quizilla but, I kinda of new with the homepages and all that computer junk, if you want you can help with that. P.S. If you want I give you a few ideas, suggestion, or opinions on your stories if you want, also I'm planning of starting my own story called "Beyond the Oceans's Melody", Which the character will have four love choices; Luffy, Zolo, Sanji, and Ace. And will be posted really soon :mrgreen: :pirate:
Sure can help! =3 I'm making Bleach99's homepage right now; but Id love to make yours when I'm done. (It's like mhompagege - not deviv or Table)
Just PM me with the theme (Like the Character you want me to do it of) I'm the best at One Piece Layouts - so Id prefer a One Piece one.

Sounds awesome ^^ Id definitely read it!

I'm glad that people like Usopp <333 Now I don't feel like such an outcast sd
Thanks, I'm still working on it but, before I can do that, I need to know how to put in the backrounds in the quizzes, the banners, and the different font styles and colors. P.S. I also have some pictures of your character Trixie from "I love that Stupid Jerk". I can send some if you want. Also keep up the good work on your One Piece stories! :mrgreen: :pirate:
...Never forget them
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

I like Usopp. Him and Luffy are really funny
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

personally i dont hate the guy, but he is my least favourite crew member *sweatdrop*
But he is cool, in his own way i guess.
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Desu
Master Otaku

Post by Desu »

There's a One Piece forum known as Arlong park. There's a house of Usoppism.

USopp > YOU!

Usopp = Super sniper who can make exploding stuffed animals that fly at high speeds.
If you're seeing this, I probably made some huge space in my message to provide comedic effect when you read the message at the end.
Super Puppy
Rookie Otaku

Post by Super Puppy »

Usopp is wicked awsome!!!!! I've always thought that and I always will. ALWAYS!
Here's my awsome Siggy. You know you ike it.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

So many awesome people... *Grin* Thanks; you've put my mind at ease for the moment at least.

And for all the Usopp haters - HA! He's still in the crew *Dances*
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

Usopp is freakin' awesome. He and Luffy have the most fun. They are funneh...so funneh...I support Usopp! \:D/
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

Usopp is one of the most out spoken guys on the ship! HE'S SO AWESOME! And I think most people don't like him due to his big nose and his man-purse (Which by the way I think is very awesome!) Usopp is the KEWLEST!!!! YEAH! :mrgreen:
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Seriously, who doesn't love the man-purse? I find it EXTREMELY attractive. <33
lol.

Okay - great moments (fights) of Usopp;

Fighting Kuro =D (YAY - he saved Kaya =3)
Fighting 'Chu' <3 (The whole "I can't laugh with them" speech)
Fighting Miss Merry Christmas & Mr 4. (Men and their dreams speech! =D)
Swimming/Drowning in the Clouds xD (It was funny...)
Fighting Luffy for Merry (I forget the speech - but I cried! T.T)
BEING SOGEKING! xDD W00T!

+Movie 2:- where he fights that gas guy and falls in the water! =D "YOU GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO YOU DAMMIT!" XDD *SQUEE*

When he enters the Sogeking costume - he becomes awesome itself. That's all there is to it.
Usopp is so awesome. If I had to choose between worshipping Jesus and Usopp - you know who I'd pick.

Hint-Hint:- He uses a slingshot, and he's not Jesus =D