One Piece proper names

NIGHTWALKER193
Visitor

One Piece proper names

Post by NIGHTWALKER193 »

I'm really into knowing full and specific names. I was wondering if these characters have last names that just aren't mentioned:

Nami, Buggy The Clown, Cabaji The Acrobat, Capt.Red-Haired Shanks, Mohji The Lion Tamer, Usopp, and Sanji.

Also, does Mayor Boodle have a first name? You OP fans may also like to know that there's a nineteenth century American landscape painter named James Boodle!

I also saw part of an episode a while ago where Princess Vivi was riding away on an ostrich-like bird and was saved by Miss Monday, who's really a guy in drag. I also saw a Miss Sunday on this site. Is their a Miss for every day of the week as a running gag? How come Miss Monday's really a guy? Finally, I noticed in the manga that Shanks and Luffy look a lot alike. Are they related?
Noriko
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: One Piece proper names

Post by Noriko »

NIGHTWALKER193 wrote:I also saw part of an episode a while ago where Princess Vivi was riding away on an ostrich-like bird and was saved by Miss Monday, who's really a guy in drag. I also saw a Miss Sunday on this site. Is their a Miss for every day of the week as a running gag? How come Miss Monday's really a guy? Finally, I noticed in the manga that Shanks and Luffy look a lot alike. Are they related?

The MissĀ“s are part of an underground crime sindicate called Baroque Works, the, guys are named after numbers, the lower the number the better the guy. Their leader, 0, turns out to be Crocodile one of the warlords of the sea who is trying to take over ViviĀ“s country. Each guy is assigned a girl nqamed after a day eg. Miss Monday or Miss Nw Years Eve. Shanks and Luffy arent related as far as i know but usopps father is on Shanks crew

As for your other question about last namesiĀ“m far to lazy to check that out but there should be something on them in the caracter profiles right here on AA :mrgreen:

[/spoiler]
the hardest thing to do is be next to someone you know you cant have
Desu
Master Otaku

Post by Desu »

Nami, Usopp and Sanji don't have last names. The other no-last-name-havers don't have last names either, except for a flashy title like Red-haired Shanks.
If you're seeing this, I probably made some huge space in my message to provide comedic effect when you read the message at the end.
Super Puppy
Rookie Otaku

Post by Super Puppy »

Why don't Nami, Usopp and Sanji have surnames, anyway? I wish they did...
Here's my awsome Siggy. You know you ike it.
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

me too

only luffy, zoro and robin have last names...xD
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

Well they might not like the stalker fan girls/guys so they don't give their last names! :heh: Sorry... Just trying to keep open all options....

Luffy and Sahnks SO look a lot alike! Hmmm.... Maybe Luffy want's to look like Shanks because he want's to be just as good as him. Wait. Does that even make sense?
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

Shanks has some connection with Garp who is a marine and also Luffy's Grandfather. Both are related to Dragon, Luffy's father. Garp gave Shanks Luffy to keep watch over him. Garp wanted Luffy to become a marine.