Your Least Favorite Character

Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

I would've laughed my ass off if he really did do that...then i would feel bad for kaya...and usopp would have been PISSED!
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku

Post by roxaskeyblademaster63 »

demon2010 wrote::twitch: Wow... Marrying a cat. Now I've seen almost everything.

And yeah. I agree with you. They whole living a happy life thing is kinda lame. I actually thought that he would try to "Have his way" With Kaya.
This is pretty random, but there was a man who died after having sex with a horse 0_o
http://apforums.net

Go here: the main site for One Piece fans.
maria
Full Metal Otaku

Post by maria »

HAHAHA!!!!!!!! Usopp WOULD have been pissed! :lol: Shame but he couldn't have done anything about it. Except chuck rubber bands at him.

(And how did a GUY die from having sex with a horse?!)
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

Yeah... Poor Usopp. I like Usopp! He's Funny.... then again he is a bit of a chicken. *Shrugs* OH WELL! ^^

HA HA HA HA! OMFG! I herd that that happened to this one royal chick long ago. She loved horses so much that she tried to have sex with one and ended up getting crushed by it! XD
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
maria
Full Metal Otaku

Post by maria »

I also like usopp. I love how his nose ALWAYS gets bent when he's in a fight! He has the coolest nose ever! (Next to Adrian Brody)

What country was this retarded girl from!?
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

why would someone want to have sex with a horse? WHAT THE HELL!
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
Alice
Visitor

Post by Alice »

I've only recently started watching this anime and am up to episode 20 or so (same with the manga) but Usopp is my least favourite so far. I just don't think he's going to be that much of an interesting character in later episodes - Luffy has the cool gum-gum power, Zoro is great with swords, Nami is a pretty good fighter and Usopp... just cries and runs away from things. D:
maria
Full Metal Otaku

Post by maria »

Alice wrote:I've only recently started watching this anime and am up to episode 20 or so (same with the manga) but Usopp is my least favourite so far. I just don't think he's going to be that much of an interesting character in later episodes - Luffy has the cool gum-gum power, Zoro is great with swords, Nami is a pretty good fighter and Usopp... just cries and runs away from things. D:
But then so does nami! :-s
akhilesh_king
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by akhilesh_king »

the only people who don't run away are the ones that are the strongest in the crew; that is everyone except ussop and nami. but ussop does in later episodes become one of the fearless ones... thanks to some inspiration... hope i didn't spoil it for all of you!!! :D
...its all good all the time...
~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

akhilesh_king wrote:the only people who don't run away are the ones that are the strongest in the crew; that is everyone except ussop and nami. but ussop does in later episodes become one of the fearless ones... thanks to some inspiration... hope i didn't spoil it for all of you!!! :D
no u didn't, i really wanted Ussop to stop running away and now that i know he does (*sigh*) it makes me feel better. He really has to stop running. Even Nami runs less than he does usually.
akhilesh_king
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by akhilesh_king »

there are some people on AA that are a bit behind (both manga and anime).... i was thinking of them when i wrote the last message....(i.e. maria)
...its all good all the time...
Doctor Ren
Rookie Otaku

Post by Doctor Ren »

demon2010 wrote:Oh! I forgot one: Buggy. He's not Terrible... I just hate clowns. I have a fear of Clown Pirates, too. Heh heh.. Yeah. Don't ask. :heh:
I would have frightened you last Halloween, since I dressed up as a clown pirate (I did so in honor of Buggy, actually).

As for who I dislike:

Monkey D. Luffy: He's an overly optimistic, hyperactive git who's also quite arrogant and overconfident. I await the day in which someone will finally knock him off his high horse (preferably Buggy). Maybe then he'll finally calm down and acquire some modesty.

Captain Kuro: Simply put, he was rotten to the core. No further explanation is needed.

Don Krieg: He was a nOOb. His objective was to acquire the Barati Restaurant and take it with him to the Grand Line. Talk about having a lame motive. And, to top it off, he had the personality of a rock (and the charisma of one, too).

Arlong: See Captain Kuro.

I haven't seen past the Rougue Town arc, so I can't comment on the characters who appear after it.
BURUAAAAAA!!!*cough*
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Doctor Ren wrote: I would have frightened you last Halloween, since I dressed up as a clown pirate (I did so in honor of Buggy, actually).

As for who I dislike:

Monkey D. Luffy: He's an overly optimistic, hyperactive git who's also quite arrogant and overconfident. I await the day in which someone will finally knock him off his high horse (preferably Buggy). Maybe then he'll finally calm down and acquire some modesty.
Luffy? Arrogant? WTF?
Captain Kuro: Simply put, he was rotten to the core. No further explanation is needed.
True
Don Krieg: He was a nOOb. His objective was to acquire the Barati Restaurant and take it with him to the Grand Line. Talk about having a lame motive. And, to top it off, he had the personality of a rock (and the charisma of one, too).
Agreed, but I wouldn't say that he's my least favorite
Arlong: See Captain Kuro.
He was an ass, but he wasn't a snake like Kuro
I haven't seen past the Rougue Town arc, so I can't comment on the characters who appear after it.
Rougetown? What the hell is that? I've only heard of Lougetown.

But seriously, the dub is a piece of [censored] and 4Kids must burn for their sins
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Doctor Ren
Rookie Otaku

Post by Doctor Ren »

L Lawliet wrote:Luffy? Arrogant? WTF?
Aye, he is. When fighting other pirates, he always has an "I r teh best n kooler than u!!!111" type of attitude, not unlike the majority of other main characters in shonen anime/manga (which is why I dislike most main characters in shonen anime/manga).
L Lawliet wrote:Rougetown? What the hell is that? I've only heard of Lougetown.

But seriously, the dub is a piece of [censored] and 4Kids must burn for their sins
My apologies. I meant Lougetown.

I will agree with you on the dub. It's utter trash.
BURUAAAAAA!!!*cough*
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Doctor Ren wrote: Aye, he is. When fighting other pirates, he always has an "I r teh best n kooler than u!!!111" type of attitude, not unlike the majority of other main characters in shonen anime/manga (which is why I dislike most main characters in shonen anime/manga).
Strange, I don't remember him with that attitude while he fought Lucci

I will agree with you on the dub. It's utter trash.
Agreed
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Doctor Ren
Rookie Otaku

Post by Doctor Ren »

L Lawliet wrote:Strange, I don't remember him with that attitude while he fought Lucci
Since I've never seen past the Lougetown arc, I of course have never seen his battle with Lucci, nor do I know who Lucci is.

Heh. Maybe I should start watching the anime again. Perhaps my opinion of Luffy will change if I watch the show's later episodes. Naturally, he's undergone some character development since Lougetown (One Piece would be a lousy series if he hasn't).

However, that doesn't alter my opinion of him throughout the East Blue Saga.
BURUAAAAAA!!!*cough*