Youtube is my best friend!

User avatar
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku
Posts: 99
Joined: May 29, 2005 12:34pm
Gender: Female
Location: the Thousand Sunny
Contact:

Youtube is my best friend!

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

I watch one piece on youtube..and i feel like a total OP maniac...and i almost cried at the end of the 4th movie

but whatever..I love One Piece..and I sent a letter to Oda-sensei...asking if i could be Zoro's #1 fan girl...xD :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female
Location: Planet Delta

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by Commander Sparx »

Thats cool, i didn't know one piece had movies. 8)
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
User avatar
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku
Posts: 99
Joined: May 29, 2005 12:34pm
Gender: Female
Location: the Thousand Sunny
Contact:

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

tiz all right...but..HOW'D YOU BECOME A MASTER OTAKU AND YOU JUST JOINED LIKE..A WEEK AGO!?!?!?? ...I joined three years ago..and i'm just a rookie! xD wow...that's intense. Anyway, yeah...the movies are smexy...especially 4 and 5 :love: :love:
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
CP9
Master Otaku
Posts: 66
Joined: Dec 21, 2006 11:49am

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by CP9 »

but whatever..I love One Piece..and I sent a letter to Oda-sensei...asking if i could be Zoro's #1 fan girl...xD Love Love Love Love Love


No you didn't and its better to watch anime off a media player instead of youtube...much better quality, but I gues you don't care because I'm pretty sure you're a the age where you can't see quality.
User avatar
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku
Posts: 99
Joined: May 29, 2005 12:34pm
Gender: Female
Location: the Thousand Sunny
Contact:

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

CP9 wrote:but whatever..I love One Piece..and I sent a letter to Oda-sensei...asking if i could be Zoro's #1 fan girl...xD Love Love Love Love Love


No you didn't and its better to watch anime off a media player instead of youtube...much better quality, but I gues you don't care because I'm pretty sure you're a the age where you can't see quality.



and you're being mean to me because.......-silence-...anyway...i don't give two squats...what do you mean i didn't? i freakin did. you don't know what i do. and i have better spelling skill/typing skill than you. Don't act like you're an upperclassman or something...this is just an anime forum...okay? I'm here to blab about anime and be merry, not get into stupid fights.
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 252
Joined: May 26, 2006 8:32pm

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by roxaskeyblademaster63 »

Mrs.RoronoaZoro wrote:
CP9 wrote:but whatever..I love One Piece..and I sent a letter to Oda-sensei...asking if i could be Zoro's #1 fan girl...xD Love Love Love Love Love


No you didn't and its better to watch anime off a media player instead of youtube...much better quality, but I gues you don't care because I'm pretty sure you're a the age where you can't see quality.



and you're being mean to me because.......-silence-...anyway...i don't give two squats...what do you mean i didn't? i freakin did. you don't know what i do. and i have better spelling skill/typing skill than you. Don't act like you're an upperclassman or something...this is just an anime forum...okay? I'm here to blab about anime and be merry, not get into stupid fights.

Sure, you really show how good your typing skills are when you don't even type well consistently. [/end sarcasm]
http://apforums.net

Go here: the main site for One Piece fans.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 112
Joined: Jan 14, 2007 8:15pm
Location: Deep within the Grandline!
Contact:

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by demon2010 »

A) ... Does fighting happen here a lot? :twitch:
B) I really had no idea that there was a 4th movie!!!! I thought there was only 2 or 3 movies! \:D/
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
CP9
Master Otaku
Posts: 66
Joined: Dec 21, 2006 11:49am

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by CP9 »

and you're being mean to me because.......-silence-...anyway...i don't give two squats...what do you mean i didn't? i freakin did. you don't know what i do. and i have better spelling skill/typing skill than you. Don't act like you're an upperclassman or something...this is just an anime forum...okay? I'm here to blab about anime and be merry, not get into stupid fights.

Ironic how you're freakin starting a stupid fight because of that lame comment about you having better typeing skills than I do. Its retarded that you think that THAT post is a perfect example of your spelling and typing skills. If I was your english teacher, I'd give you a big red R for Retard.

And NO you did NOT send a letter to Oda, the fact that some stupid airhead like you sent a letter written in Japanese is laughable, but i'm not laughing. And if you say you can write Japanese OMFG, you can't even put together an english sentence properly for godsakes.

And Demon, there are 7 One Piece movies.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 112
Joined: Jan 14, 2007 8:15pm
Location: Deep within the Grandline!
Contact:

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by demon2010 »

:twitch: 7 One Piece movies!? YAY! :mrgreen: .... WAIT! That means my friend was off. She said that there was like 5 movies and one of them wasn't but an hour long... I gotta stop listening to the people I call friends!

Oh and for the-love-of-God, Stop the fighting please! I mean we're all here to have fun, right?
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
CP9
Master Otaku
Posts: 66
Joined: Dec 21, 2006 11:49am

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by CP9 »

Her idea of fun is being stupid and acting like a retard. My idea of fun is either haveing my ignorants disturb them to a point where they can't sleep at night and/or posting stuff to point out their stupidity or retardedness. So f--- no.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 112
Joined: Jan 14, 2007 8:15pm
Location: Deep within the Grandline!
Contact:

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by demon2010 »

So mean. :cry: You hurt my very small feelings.
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 252
Joined: May 26, 2006 8:32pm

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by roxaskeyblademaster63 »

demon2010 wrote:So mean. :cry: You hurt my very small feelings.

Um... why are you supposedly getting your feelings hurt over somebody else's bloody stupidity?
http://apforums.net

Go here: the main site for One Piece fans.
User avatar
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 404
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm
Location: Around Cybertron's atmosphere

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

O__O You can get the One Piece movies off YouTube and not by downloading off some random database?! *Runs off*
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 112
Joined: Jan 14, 2007 8:15pm
Location: Deep within the Grandline!
Contact:

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by demon2010 »

roxaskeyblademaster63 wrote:
demon2010 wrote:So mean. :cry: You hurt my very small feelings.

Um... why are you supposedly getting your feelings hurt over somebody else's bloody stupidity?


Actually... I don't know! :shock: I'm just sensitive and I thought CP9 was yelling at me for what I said. Really they shouldn't even be fighting about somthing that has NOTHING to do with the damn topic, but oh well. That's that I suppose.

I really never knew that you could get a WHOLE movie on youtube. I never thought they they would even allow that! That's really cool. I'll have to go look for a One Piece movie later. \:D/
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
User avatar
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku
Posts: 99
Joined: May 29, 2005 12:34pm
Gender: Female
Location: the Thousand Sunny
Contact:

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

CP9 wrote:Her idea of fun is being stupid and acting like a retard. My idea of fun is either haveing my ignorants disturb them to a point where they can't sleep at night and/or posting stuff to point out their stupidity or retardedness. So f--- no.


why are you being so mean? I know i shouldn't have said i had better skill than you. I was pissed. But here you go continuing the fight, and i totally forgot about it already. And then you attack someone else? What's wrong with you? You didn't get any hugs? Well whatever, i don't give to shits anymore because your existence really doesn't matter to me anymore...but then again, here i am still typing a post responding to YOUR ignorance for bitching at me and lecturing me...oh well it doesn't matter anymore...so i'm done
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
User avatar
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku
Posts: 99
Joined: May 29, 2005 12:34pm
Gender: Female
Location: the Thousand Sunny
Contact:

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

CP9 wrote:and you're being mean to me because.......-silence-...anyway...i don't give two squats...what do you mean i didn't? i freakin did. you don't know what i do. and i have better spelling skill/typing skill than you. Don't act like you're an upperclassman or something...this is just an anime forum...okay? I'm here to blab about anime and be merry, not get into stupid fights.

Ironic how you're freakin starting a stupid fight because of that lame comment about you having better typeing skills than I do. Its retarded that you think that THAT post is a perfect example of your spelling and typing skills. If I was your english teacher, I'd give you a big red R for Retard.

And NO you did NOT send a letter to Oda, the fact that some stupid airhead like you sent a letter written in Japanese is laughable, but i'm not laughing. And if you say you can write Japanese OMFG, you can't even put together an english sentence properly for godsakes.

And Demon, there are 7 One Piece movies.



Excuse me...Just to make sure I have some closure...I never said I wrote a letter in Japanese...Who the hell said that to you? I just sent a letter to Toei hoping they'd translate for him. I really didn't mean for you to think I seriously wrote in Japanese...calm down..you totally blew things out of proportion there..but closure is closure. Toodles. (I double posted, sorry. -_-;;; I never said I was perfect either...-sobs in corner-)
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
Post Reply