Youtube is my best friend!

CP9
Master Otaku

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by CP9 »

God you're dumb;

1) Toei is not gonna hire people to translate english in to Japanese. Its takes time and money and they can use that money to make more shows.

2) I find that sending letters to a well known company will only fall of deaf ears. In other words no one will freakin read it.

3) You don't know wtf you're talking about half the time, its just mostly blabbing on about my points and then you go blabbing about some useless crap like "closure" and sh!t. There no closure as long as I respond, and as long as this thread is still on the first page.

4) You're on the wrong internet if you think you won't run in to more people like me and posting stupid crap like that would get you even more flamed.

5) I'm giving you the truth on an anger level.

6) Go to school and pay attention in english class. I can't take you seriously if you type gibberish...and stupid things like closure...*shakes head*...god damn you girl you're stupidity is hurting me.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

8-[ Umm.... You guys need to CHILL. Move on... please. I'm not saying ity to be mean, either. This has NOTHING to do with this topic and if you wanna continue this little fight, please do it some where else.

I NEED HELP! For some exact reson when I typ in One Piece movie it's saying somthing like "Cannot watch cuz you are not a member! Please Log in or Register." ... The thing is it worked fine the other day. Did somthing happen?
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

You figure it out. Seriously YOU figure it out. If you can't...well you're boned.
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

Okay...then for this post...i'm done replying to you...I'll just talk to demon because she's not irritated by simple minded otaku...like myself. and i already know there are people on the internet who are just like you...i just haven't had this problem in so long. -shrugs- i'm not gonna let your crass attitude ruin my merry making... #-o :-k [-(
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

Well I'm glad Mrs. RoronoaZoro is going to stop. Very strong willed! :mrgreen: YAY!

Oh and I figured out what I was doin wrong... My computer was put onto different settings meaning I couldn't watch A LOT of the Youtube videos, But I fixed it. 8)
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
Super Puppy
Rookie Otaku

Post by Super Puppy »

Yikes! Chill out CP9.
Here's my awsome Siggy. You know you ike it.
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

Mrs.RoronoaZoro wrote:Okay...then for this post...i'm done replying to you...I'll just talk to demon because she's not irritated by simple minded otaku...like myself. and i already know there are people on the internet who are just like you...i just haven't had this problem in so long. -shrugs- i'm not gonna let your crass attitude ruin my merry making... #-o :-k [-(

You've never dealt with someone that has a problem with your stupidity. This only started because you used that retarded simple-minded insult but saying my english sucks and while you posted some retarded jibberish telling me that. You can say you won't respond to me and that you're done, but once you read my post you want to respond. Otherwise you'll toss in your sleep having your peanut sized brain running certain parts of my message in your head over and over again, and this is all happening because you decided to pull that "my spelling is better than yours" sh!t. Apologize for that ridiculous comment and I'll simply stop. It'll put whatever brains cells you have left at ease.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

CP9 wrote:
Mrs.RoronoaZoro wrote:Okay...then for this post...i'm done replying to you...I'll just talk to demon because she's not irritated by simple minded otaku...like myself. and i already know there are people on the internet who are just like you...i just haven't had this problem in so long. -shrugs- i'm not gonna let your crass attitude ruin my merry making... #-o :-k [-(

You've never dealt with someone that has a problem with your stupidity. This only started because you used that retarded simple-minded insult but saying my english sucks and while you posted some retarded jibberish telling me that. You can say you won't respond to me and that you're done, but once you read my post you want to respond. Otherwise you'll toss in your sleep having your peanut sized brain running certain parts of my message in your head over and over again, and this is all happening because you decided to pull that "my spelling is better than yours" sh!t. Apologize for that ridiculous comment and I'll simply stop. It'll put whatever brains cells you have left at ease.

OMG! CP9 GET OVER IT ALREADY! You know you are such a small person when you do this kinda thing. It was a little tiny comment... GET THE HELL OVER IT ALREADY! GOSH! You are really immature. Mrs. RZ got over so why don't you prov to be bigger and get over it too! :evil: :evil: :evil:
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

And I should take a girl who uses the shift + and angry devil emoticons to show that she is pissed off seriously why?

Welcome to the harsh side of the internet you horse faced fatty. There will be more ignorant people like me out there and their ignorants will never cease. Theres a difference between them and I. I know that I'm being ignorant. Why be helpful when you can insult and be helpful at the same time, it makes me stand out more than the average "nice" user. Too many people like you come on to the net thinking its pure and innocent and that type of thinking will shatter in an instant and you slowly see things for the way they are. I am full of myself and I do consider myself above all else, but the internet can let me do this because no one knows you on the net. I simply do this for the sake of fun and there only two forums I do this at.

Now that I've given you pure bullsh!t. Get over it little girl. Maybe you can still keep whatevers left of your fragile innocents and go play dolls. You think she can just simply get away with such a retard comment.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

^^ HA HA HA HA HA!!!! CP9 You've caught my good side so I'll tell you a little somthing: You are very smart at admiting you're a stupid a** Who wont leave us good people alone.
Oh and ME play with DOLLS!? HA! I've never really been into dolls little loser. I've been more into thins like Blowing dolls up and finding ways to brake away from the every day stupidity! ^^ I enjoy coming online and finding such a person like yourself so that I can vent my absolute anger towards the wold onto you. *Sigh* If only I could meet you face to face then I would dent that mouthy little face of yours... *Sigh* But alas, those will be but simple dreams. And if you find messing with me is "Fun" Then go right ahead! ^^ On one condition: Leave all others alone, please.

Oh and about understanding how cruel this world is: I've got that down. After numerous Suicide attempts, a few murder thoughts and a few broken hearts I think I get some what of this world. ^^ Oh and I REALLY love smilies... They are so enjoable! \:D/ So go away! If you can't stop to smell the flowers, then go on being a loser, okay? okay! ^_____^
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

Okay, somebody is hiding behind a [censored] computer, b/c he knows that this jamaican is gonna [censored] tear his throat out and beat him with his spine and burn him and bathe in his blood if there wasn't a computer and miles between us. He's a coward for using the computer as a weapon. And he's probably going to flame me for this but i don't [censored] care. So what if i get banded for this..but my anger just reached its boiling point.
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

CP9 wrote:

I know I’m not part of this but, I can't stand people like you. It swears this and swears that. Just cool your jets. There is no point getting worked up like while the other person is calm. You’ll just swim like a brick.

Any why this is an interesting topic, I do like you tube; I watch Bleach and other amines I like on it. Like DBZ and one piece. So let this topic drift back on topic.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

:mrgreen: YAY! :D :D someone...who's...not...snobbish...but w/e...its over! :D :D yay...i feel like..bangin zoro...gosh he's hot :love: :love: ...I watched all teh movies..'cept the first one...and i want to get them on dvd...but...i'm scared to buy something off the internet b/c i don't have money like an adult would. >.> #-o yeah...i saw them on ebay...and ebay...has everything...xD my cousin said they could be selling douches and stuff...how nasty! :-#
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

God you whoring [censored] you respond when someone else posts something.

Anyways, if you buy the Movies online chances are they're bootlegs. If you put the subtitles on you'll get the characters name wrong. EG) Luufy = Roof, Nami = Namy, Zoro = Suron, and my favourite Sanji = Sunkist

There are chances that someone would sell a legit movie but its unlikely. Better if you download it off the net since you'll get a better subbing job. My computer is 6 years old and i'm still able to download it no problem, prove to me that you're not some retard who can't get a download up and running on their own comp, just pm me I'll give you a site that only involves just the download. No bittorrent or anything else.

And cool my jets? My texts don't have emotion to make people know that I'm pissed. They're simply words of an angry internet character.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Mrs.RoronoaZoro wrote::mrgreen: YAY! :D :D someone...who's...not...snobbish...but w/e...its over! :D :D yay...i feel like..bangin zoro...gosh he's hot :love: :love: ...I watched all teh movies..'cept the first one...and i want to get them on dvd...but...i'm scared to buy something off the internet b/c i don't have money like an adult would. >.> #-o yeah...i saw them on ebay...and ebay...has everything...xD my cousin said they could be selling douches and stuff...how nasty! :-#

wow, your happy XD but that’s good :mrgreen: I like love watching Bleach on You Tube that show is the greatest and I should start watching One peace soon because I missed half of the episodes

oh and by the way just forget about CP9 he has noting better to do but annoy other people so lets just chat between you and who ever nice who wants to join.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

I have to say this forum is very fu'cked up to have airheaded white chicks to only respond with something un intellegent. Fu'uck this then.