Youtube is my best friend!

roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Youtube is my best friend!

Post by roxaskeyblademaster63 »

Mrs.RoronoaZoro wrote:Okay, somebody is hiding behind a [censored] computer, b/c he knows that this jamaican is gonna [censored] tear his throat out and beat him with his spine and burn him and bathe in his blood if there wasn't a computer and miles between us. He's a coward for using the computer as a weapon. And he's probably going to flame me for this but i don't [censored] care. So what if i get banded for this..but my anger just reached its boiling point.

Y'know, for all we know you could be a 6-year old prep who gets horribly exhausted after running a few yards...
Last edited by roxaskeyblademaster63 on Jan 31, 2007 6:27pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://apforums.net

Go here: the main site for One Piece fans.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

Commander Sparx wrote:
Mrs.RoronoaZoro wrote::mrgreen: YAY! :D :D someone...who's...not...snobbish...but w/e...its over! :D :D yay...i feel like..bangin zoro...gosh he's hot :love: :love: ...I watched all teh movies..'cept the first one...and i want to get them on dvd...but...i'm scared to buy something off the internet b/c i don't have money like an adult would. >.> #-o yeah...i saw them on ebay...and ebay...has everything...xD my cousin said they could be selling douches and stuff...how nasty! :-#

wow, your happy XD but that’s good :mrgreen: I like love watching Bleach on You Tube that show is the greatest and I should start watching One peace soon because I missed half of the episodes

oh and by the way just forget about CP9 he has noting better to do but annoy other people so lets just chat between you and who ever nice who wants to join.

You are truly smart! ^^ Well You say you missed some One piece shows? Which ones? :color:
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

Welcome to Absolute Anime where being fu'cking retarded is a given.

Meet our new poster child; demon2010. Don't you just wanna apple gag her?
roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku

Post by roxaskeyblademaster63 »

CP9 wrote:Welcome to Absolute Anime where being fu'cking retarded is a given.

Meet our new poster child; demon2010. Don't you just wanna apple gag her?

Haha, but don't just stereotype all AA people as morons. Lots are though, see HitsuGaya Toushiro in the Naruto forums... "You have to learn Japanese to watch the sub and the English subs move too fast. Therefore, dub>sub."
http://apforums.net

Go here: the main site for One Piece fans.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

demon2010 wrote:
Commander Sparx wrote:
Mrs.RoronoaZoro wrote::mrgreen: YAY! :D :D someone...who's...not...snobbish...but w/e...its over! :D :D yay...i feel like..bangin zoro...gosh he's hot :love: :love: ...I watched all teh movies..'cept the first one...and i want to get them on dvd...but...i'm scared to buy something off the internet b/c i don't have money like an adult would. >.> #-o yeah...i saw them on ebay...and ebay...has everything...xD my cousin said they could be selling douches and stuff...how nasty! :-#

wow, your happy XD but that’s good :mrgreen: I like love watching Bleach on You Tube that show is the greatest and I should start watching One peace soon because I missed half of the episodes

oh and by the way just forget about CP9 he has noting better to do but annoy other people so lets just chat between you and who ever nice who wants to join.

You are truly smart! ^^ Well You say you missed some One piece shows? Which ones? :color:

. I watch up on to where crocodile gets beaten my luffy. But after that, I haven’t seen any.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

OH! Wow... Well, I suppose that that's not oo bad.

Oh and CP9: You are so evil! ^^ Just remeber to post anger towards me and me alone.. I really don't want others to feel your stupid rath that you just can't seem to control cuz you are the moron of life! ^_~ And if anyone wants to kill me, fine. But be warned! There's a certain someone who just joined and she can get quite mean if you happen to say the wrong things to me... In short, Don't get caught! ^^ This could be fun!
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

demon2010 wrote:OH! Wow... Well, I suppose that that's not oo bad.

Oh and CP9: You are so evil! ^^ Just remeber to post anger towards me and me alone.. I really don't want others to feel your stupid rath that you just can't seem to control cuz you are the moron of life! ^_~ And if anyone wants to kill me, fine. But be warned! There's a certain someone who just joined and she can get quite mean if you happen to say the wrong things to me... In short, Don't get caught! ^^ This could be fun!

XD, I know CP9 is bugging you but just for get about it. Because if I get involved it will be World war 3 in here. But I have to say he makes me laugh, but not laughing with but at him, lol

Any way, is that quite far into it? And I’ve noticed that the foes the stew hat crew goes up against are getting stronger and more powerful every time.

And another thing, I think where going to be friends :mrgreen:

Over and out :heh:
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

I'll stop...

Just don't ever show me bs comments like that spelling thing again and we'll be on semi good terms. I still wanna do stuff to you before I slid you throat though.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

Commander, I believe you are right! They do get harder, but I guess that just goes with the story to show how awesome the Straw hat crew it. And I do also believe we will be friends (if you were talking to me in the first place. :heh: ) ^^
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>