ZoRo/ZoLo

demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

ZoRo/ZoLo

Post by demon2010 »

I am seeing that a lot of people are calling him Zolo (Which I have nothing against!), but His real name is Zoro. Some people are irritated when others call him Zolo... Why? And Why do you call him Zolo in the first place? (Not to seem mean! I call him Zoro)
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
CP9
Master Otaku

Re: ZoRo/ZoLo

Post by CP9 »

Zoro is his true name because thats what the author named his character. 4kids renamed him zolo for god knows what reason. Viz however on Shounen Jump, had his name Zoro before 4kids dub came out. After the dubb aired on TV, Viz renamed him zolo. I got proof because I have the Shounen Jump issue wayy back when they fought buggy and when they had 1 chapter of Rurouni Kenshin on it.

Basically:
4kids = zolo(noobs call him this)
Eiichiro Oda(guy who made One Piece) = Roronoa Zoro.

Google Image Roronoa Zolo, then google in Roronoa Zoro. You'll get more picture with one of them.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

You are very good with the research CP9! *Nods* Very nicly done. Well I know all about the whole Google search Zolo and the Zoro thing. And wow! You must really be into the Shounen jump! ^^ That's awesome.
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

I've noticed the same thing. This is an old post...lol...a couple days old..xD i'm so silly \:D/
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

demon2010 wrote:You are very good with the research CP9! *Nods* Very nicly done. Well I know all about the whole Google search Zolo and the Zoro thing. And wow! You must really be into the Shounen jump! ^^ That's awesome.
....I've known One Piece since the a trailer was shown about the 4ht movie in a Tokyo subway station back in grade 9. Its common knowledge if you're a true fan.

And no, because Zoro was changed ot zolo in shounen jump america I don't buy it. I only bought like 2 issues. Besides I read my mangas the same way I watch anime. I download them off the net.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

Downloading stuff isn't really for me though... :heh: I always seem to download a virus! Heh Heh... Yeah. And I am a true fan... I'm just 15 and I still have A LOT to learn seeing as how I've been a One Piece for about 3 years now. I can't get ahold of all the info I wanna know. :?
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

Leanr this then. No such thing as a "true fan". There is a no definition for being a "true fan" of something. Its kinda like ignorants and dammit if you need help downloading anime without virus pm me.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

.... More like I can't download things because of the viruses I seem to get. I still live with my mother, seeing as how I'm still in school and all... Jeeze. Oh and, Yes... A true fan is someone who truely loves somthing enough to be a true enough fan. Don't believe me? Do your damn research better! You can't always figure things out by just looking them up in a dictionary, GOD! *Sigh* Well people say their fans of somthing just because either it's popular or their friends might like it, and really they don't give a damn about it so their not exactly true fans. I KNOW MY SPELLIN SUCKS! I HAVE A BRAIN THE SIZE OF A GOD DAMN PEA!!!! Sorry.... I've been having a bad day at school. ^_^
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

thats weird i thought it was Zolo #-o
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

demon2010 wrote:.... More like I can't download things because of the viruses I seem to get. I still live with my mother, seeing as how I'm still in school and all... Jeeze. Oh and, Yes... A true fan is someone who truely loves somthing enough to be a true enough fan. Don't believe me? Do your damn research better! You can't always figure things out by just looking them up in a dictionary, GOD! *Sigh* Well people say their fans of somthing just because either it's popular or their friends might like it, and really they don't give a damn about it so their not exactly true fans. I KNOW MY SPELLIN SUCKS! I HAVE A BRAIN THE SIZE OF A GOD DAMN PEA!!!! Sorry.... I've been having a bad day at school. ^_^

wow very insightful! :D you're a cool bean! -wiggles- :mrgreen:
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

Commander Sparx wrote:thats weird i thought it was Zolo #-o
^^ It's okay. It's a commen mistake! I wont flame you for it. I have no problem with him being called Zolo. You see his original name is Zoro. It's his Japanese name, but when it came to America they changed it.

Mrs. RZ, You are WAY cooler then I am! ^^ You are a really great friend. Thanx! :mrgreen:
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

A true fan downloads One Piece off the net. True fans are the people who've known about One Piece before the dubb came out. A true fan refers Zoro as Zoro not zolo. A true fan should know what the Shichibukai is. A true fan should know what nakama means.

The image of a true fan differs from person to person. Which is why being a true fan of anything is nonsence. If I was as ignorant as you, I'd say you're not even a true fan for not doing or knowing any of the stuff above.

And god dammit, you took what I said literally. I'm not even gonna explain to you what I meant...no you're just stupid.
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

Heres a test, if you think you're a true fan. Name everyone in this pic.

http://img160.imagevenue.com/view.php?i ... _531lo.jpg

I got it from Arlong Park.
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

CP9 wrote:A true fan downloads One Piece off the net. True fans are the people who've known about One Piece before the dubb came out. A true fan refers Zoro as Zoro not zolo. A true fan should know what the Shichibukai is. A true fan should know what nakama means.

The image of a true fan differs from person to person. Which is why being a true fan of anything is nonsence. If I was as ignorant as you, I'd say you're not even a true fan for not doing or knowing any of the stuff above.

And god dammit, you took what I said literally. I'm not even gonna explain to you what I meant...no you're just stupid.
A) DUH!!!!! OMFG!!!!! You are the BIGGEST Dumb A** EVER! If you just figured out I was a moron, GOD!!!! *Sigh* But then again you are a total Loser in my book. *Takes out Demon's Book of people* And you just got one more Stupidity point! ^^ Why? Cuz you are bugging me! MUHAHAHAHA!!!! .... Oh wait... That was my GF's name! Oh shiot (I ment to spell it like that!) She's gonna kill me... *Closes Book* And you are right... a One Piece Fan tends to differ from person to person. But I still think a TRUE FAN doesn't attack others for such foolish things... You really Have problems. Mine start with people like you! ^^ I suppose that's why I'm so DAMN HAPPY! *Very Pissed*

B)... All I see in the link differs from each time I click it, sorry. Give me a better link if you wanna be a [censored] to me. :P

<b>PS: Double posting is a BIG No-No! Please don't do that any more. Thanx :mrgreen: </b>
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

When you put it that way, everything I said about you being a fuc'king retard and all is true and saying that I'm a loser in your book...thats as important as dog sh'it.

I don't have problems with you, you're just an easy target.

So take this
http://www.rudeshirts.com/Html_web_stor ... uckyou.jpg

Now heres the pic.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/On ... _531lo.jpg

Respond then shut the fu'ck up after that I'm out of this place since no one here knows anything about OP.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

demon2010 wrote:
Commander Sparx wrote:thats weird i thought it was Zolo #-o
^^ It's okay. It's a commen mistake! I wont flame you for it. I have no problem with him being called Zolo. You see his original name is Zoro. It's his Japanese name, but when it came to America they changed it.

Mrs. RZ, You are WAY cooler then I am! ^^ You are a really great friend. Thanx! :mrgreen:
Thanks, well know I can tell my friends what his name really is I wonder what sound cooler zolo or zoro, I think zoro :mrgreen
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!