Another crew member?*spoilers*

CP9
Master Otaku

Another crew member?*spoilers*

Post by CP9 »

Enough flaming the stupid retard named mrs zoro and animangel. Those two have brains that if combined would plunge the world in to utter chaotic stupididty.

Anyways, new chapter this week. Brooke the Gentelmen Sceleton who managed to freak every one of the Mugiwara kaizoku(figure out what this means)excluding Nico Robin. Hes a sceleton, who is polite and is friendly. Too friendly when he complemented on Nami's beuty and asked her to show her panties. *DAMN* Funy chapter especially Luffy's question he asked Brooke. Laughed, but not laughed out loud. End of the chapter Luffy asks him to join the crew and he said "Sure".

My thoughts; Luffy wanted 10 Nakama in his crew including himself. Lets count how many we have so far. Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Nico Robin, Sanji, Chopper, Franky and the Thousand Sunny( If you count the ship). All together they make 9. If Brooke joins that makes 10 but, if you don't count the ship then they have only 9. Then you add i nthe chance that Brooke can't join because if he leaves his ship he'll die...for good. My theory! Though it is not my call, I wouldn't mind if they went to the Merman island and found a Nakama there who is a Mermaid, in other words another female. I don't like the idea that the Mugiwaras have 6 males and only 2 females, even though one can beat the sh!t out of all of them. I'd prefer another female to make it seem more complete. The team is good enough whether they recruit another nakama or not, I'm just saying what I want to see.

Discuss if you want but nothing lower than the brains of those two girls I mentioned above.
Paochie
Rookie Otaku

Re: Another crew member?*spoilers*

Post by Paochie »

where do you read one piece?
coz the source im reading from
hasnt translated chptr 442 yet,
Zehahaha
CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

http://groups.msn.com/OnePieceMangav-2/shoebox.msnw

If this is the same source then you're not looking i nthe right places. The person usually puts it in the picture section thne puts it on the main page.
Super Puppy
Rookie Otaku

Post by Super Puppy »

I aure hope Brooke really does join. He's such a character.
Here's my awsome Siggy. You know you ike it.
Paochie
Rookie Otaku

Post by Paochie »

has it always been there?... :cry:
and im still waiting for 443 up to now..
only problem is my pc is too slow i
cant open it... i have to go to a cafe,
thx!!
Zehahaha
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

There is another crew member? That’s cool 8)
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Paochie
Rookie Otaku

Post by Paochie »

i've read 444 n 445 now.., thx again for the info
Zehahaha
akhilesh_king
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by akhilesh_king »

if another crew member joins the group, it would make it 10 if u count the Thousand Sunny (current ship), if not then it would b 9.... all the more powerful i suppose. :) :!: :!:
...its all good all the time...