One Piece Back to Toonami!?

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Re: One Piece Back to Toonami!?

Post by Commander Sparx »

Well, over where I’m it's still on.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Neji_girl_0929
Baka Otaku

Post by Neji_girl_0929 »

[quote="demon2010"]STOP EVERYTHING! I just hear about One Piece coming back to Toonami on Cartoon Network... Now at first I was just like "Oh great! The Dubbie is back!" But I am being told by some friends of mine that it's not suppose to the Cut up dubbed. They were telling me that "Oh it's suppose to be A LOT better! They aren't going to cut it to absolute shreds this time!" ... Honostly, I don't believe them.

All I want to know is: are the new Episodes of One Piece on Toonami suppose to be a better version (Not cut to shreds)? I want a second opinion and that it all! I'm not looking for being flamed *CoughCP9Cough*. Help please! #-o[/quote]
yes it is back on toonami. Insanity Hero,Its not the crappy episodes its the GOOD ones ive seen them ALL.
I love Neji more than anyone else. hes MINE
meow. I hate cats but i like to meow.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

If it dose come back there might be new episodes :wink: That makes it cooler.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

:O Meh, I've given up on the dubbed episodes, it just leaves out so much. It was awesome when I first started to watch them, but I found the subbed a tad better :D
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
Icy Diviner
Master Otaku

Post by Icy Diviner »

It looks like we're going have to still strive with this 4Kids crap (Damn them :evil: , why won't they just drop dead! :twisted: ), but luckily they won't go any further than the Jaya arc, because of graphic scenes that will be impossible to cut out. [-o<
the people and the friends we have lost...
or the dreams that have faded
...Never forget them
demon2010
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by demon2010 »

... Wow... Do people really like the Crap @$$ dubbed? .... Hmmm... Well I have seen some of the new episodes and all I have to say is: WHAT A DISGRACE!!!! I just cannot believe they tore One Piece up like that! :cry:
<b> Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkies are evil
And so are You! </b>
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Black.Cat.XIII wrote:It looks like we're going have to still strive with this 4Kids crap (Damn them :evil: , why won't they just drop dead! :twisted: ), but luckily they won't go any further than the Jaya arc, because of graphic scenes that will be impossible to cut out. [-o<
FUNimation picked it up now. They'll continue it on from Jaya arc (they will also redub the previous arcs and release them on uncut DVDs)
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Mrs.RoronoaZoro
Master Otaku

Post by Mrs.RoronoaZoro »

Go to SaveOnePiece.com...and you'll learn much MUCH more about the new dub. Believe me...I'm a member on their forum.
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku

Post by Chrono Paladin »

To me, I think Toonami can show the bloody and profane version if they want. Besides ,I don't see how this show would be on [adult swim] because it's style is too whimsical and looks to kiddish (even if it's markete to teens in America due to content while it's marketed towards children in Japan) for it. Although they did show Case Close this one time. They also show Shin-Chan, which is whimsical but it fit the [adult swim] line-up because of it's scatological humor. So I'm sure Toonami won't go too far with editting. Besides, I don't care about whther a dub is good or bad. It's just One Piece I was concerned about ever since 4kids had it.

Either that or mabey it'll be on FUNmation Channel because they don't censor shows on their channel (thoujgh I don't know how to get to FUNimation Channel. But I do own cable).
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Princess Uchiha
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Princess Uchiha »

I miss One piece coming on T or CN even if the dubs aren't that great.
http://www.myspace.com/x__w00tprincessrandom__x add me :mrgreen:
There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about

]