One Piece not on toonami?

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

One Piece not on toonami?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Did Toonami take out one piece permanently, temporary , for today, or did they put it in another hour?
Because of daylight savings it was supposed to be at 10:00pm yet when I checked they put this new series called Beakugan or something. I went to Cartoon network and it said nothing about one piece
so if anyone know what happened, can you please post so I don't have to go through the trouble of looking up the episodes on internet?
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: One Piece not on toonami?

Post by may12 aka squeaky »

i really don't know about that i gusse they are still dub it
plaz join the neji fan club
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-shygirl
Yusuke fan club
Kurama fan club
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

No need to worry. One Piece is still being distributed by Funimation, and the first 13 episodes of season 1 are available uncut on DVD w/English and Japanese languages. It is available at any video store. I must warn you though, it will be easier to get the DVDs as you won't have to search for additional episodes, however...Funimation is slow, so it may be awhile until they release the episodes they showed on Toonami. So, please be patient. We will get One Piece. I sound like I'm advertising, don't I?
may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by may12 aka squeaky »

yes that is true on that you have to wait for it to come back on toonami i miss the old toonami those were the best i don't like how the new toonami is right now
plaz join the neji fan club
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-shygirl
Yusuke fan club
Kurama fan club
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

Yeah, I know what you mean. I remember watching great anime shows like Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Yu Yu Hakusho and a few others. Those were good times.