Visitor

re: Coming on Toonami

Post by Dark V »

:D Here here! Good Luck!

lullaby of pain
Visitor

Post by lullaby of pain »

Tankies!! Even though i didn't do too great.. at least I didn't think so.. my dad said i did good... which.. is surprizing, cuz normally when i do "Okay" I think i did alright, but he thinks i did horrable.
Bleh.. I need to work on my batting >__<

The Siren
Visitor

Post by The Siren »

If One Piece is coming on CN, does anyone know the defenite date?, the definite time?, or any other info?, as for the fox box my bad, 4 kids t.v.: they might not have the best anime excluding One Piece and Shaman King of course. :P For those who like old school Sonic and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that's okay. As for the freakin Winx Club, I guess those who like america's version of Salior Moon can take it. :arrow: Then that's just my opinion .... :|

lullaby of pain
Visitor

I read somwhere "the third season" was when it was coming. I don't know exactly what they meant
OMG! I know!! I HATE the Winx Club, if it was ANY good at ALL i might watch it... BUt that show's friggin stupid!

lullaby of pain
Visitor

Okay, scratch "third Season" I read in a magazine, it comes out on CN this May.

marik-zeke
Visitor

Post by marik-zeke »

has it ever been on there before?

lullaby of pain
Visitor

I don't think so.. unless they did what they did once for shaman king and had a marathon for it one day

marik-zeke
Visitor

Post by marik-zeke »

well, on english channels) they do marathons of programmes which have been showing there already

lullaby of pain
Visitor

well they had only shown Shaman king on the Foxbox, back when it WAS the foxbox(evil 4KIDS), and then on Cartoon Network they had a 4 or 5 hr marathon for it.

Musica
Visitor

Post by Musica »

So, has Toonami re dubed it? I can't wait 40 mintues! :shock:

lullaby of pain
Visitor

prolly not

marik-zeke
Visitor