IT STRETCHES!!!!! THE MUSHROOM WONT COME OFF!!!!! SPOILERS

ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

IT STRETCHES!!!!! THE MUSHROOM WONT COME OFF!!!!! SPOILERS

Post by ObsessedWithShiney »

i had already read this part in the manga...but seeing it in the anime was funny. what are your thoughts, those of you who know what im talking about? isnt one piece supposed to be a kids show? and the part that is soon to come up with luffy hiding under a skirt??
Not only am I obsessed with shiney things, I am the god of shiney things....Praise me!!!!
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... shiney.gif
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: IT STRETCHES!!!!! THE MUSHROOM WONT COME OFF!!!!! SPOILERS

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

no one piece is not a for kids anime. only amerikan companies think it should be.

lets see they drink booze, they smoke cigarettes and cigars, they're pirates, they swear, major cleavage.....the list goes on....now does that sound like a kids show?
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
SASSZAIN

Re: IT STRETCHES!!!!! THE MUSHROOM WONT COME OFF!!!!! SPOILERS

Post by SASSZAIN »

yes :D :D :D
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket