Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric

..shuichi..
Absolute Otaku

re: Nami was never good

Post by ..shuichi.. »

I didn't like Nami at firts either, but now I can see she's ok. she's not that bad after all.

she does care for money, but if it wasn't for her, all the other would be lost. Literally!! :)
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Thats true. :lol:
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori

Annaxubella
Visitor

Post by Annaxubella »

well I guess Name is a B**** and a H***

**Luvergurl**
Visitor

Post by **Luvergurl** »

NAMI IS SO AWSOME!!!

Assistant Chef Sanji
Visitor

Post by Assistant Chef Sanji »

Nami's nothing but a total a**! Trying to hog Sanji away from ME will she!? *clubs her to death and takes Sanji* It's everytime I see Sanji drooling over her it makes me wanna vomit! :crazy:

**Luvergurl**
Visitor

Post by **Luvergurl** »

:pirate: I like Nami personaly. And have you guys seen the latest ones? Those proved that she is totally good. So HA \:D/ !!!lol :color:

Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

Duh i agree :pirate: ...........................................(uhh blackrose no offense but...work on your spelling :mrgreen: its a bit crappy.........But you didnt hear it form me!! 8-[ [-( =; :-# :-# )
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

In a few posts before when i said Luvic and Solo i was starting to watch the show so i didnt know how to spell there names. And the other miss spelled words was that i forgot to spell check. :heh:
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori

Aki No Kure
Visitor

Post by Aki No Kure »

I honestly thought she was annoying at first. I realized she'd had a hard past and whatever, but I didn't click with the character for a while. I started to re-watch the show from the beginning, when it went from Luffy and Zoro, then Nami, and Usopp. I'm currently going over the episodes where they're still in Baradie, and I just got past the one where she boots Zoro's friend's off and takes off with the ship and all the treasure.

And odd thing to start liking her for, but, I mean, you have to have some respect for a girl who can manage to get rid of two trained pirate chasers and make off with an entire ship. It honestly made me laugh; she just looks out for number one, basically. Can't really fault her, and it's still amusing how she swindled Sanji and Zoro for food and "grape juice."

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

At first I found her strange; then I felt really sorry for her for what happened in her past - now I think she's awesome.

Remember that people treat others the way they were treated in their lives. Since Nami has had such a hard time she's probably still a bit rough around the edges.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.

Seto Kaiba's Girl
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Nami was never good

Post by Seto Kaiba's Girl »

Nami had a really hard life. She just had a ruff time and grew up on the idea that stealing was a way of life. But she sure isn't evil [-X
"It's better to burn out, than FADE AWAY"- Kurt Cobain.
AA SISTER: Miss Elizabeth<3