If you were in the world of One Piece...

Master Mamodo
Visitor

If you were in the world of One Piece...

Post by Master Mamodo »

Who would you be, and what are your stats? (name, age... etc.)

me: Name: Ierne (from Ireland) Aislinn (vision; dream)
Alias: Aingeal (angel), Eileen (light), Ena (fire), Washi (eagle), Akari (light).
Race: Human
Hair: Red-Gold
Eyes: Hazelnut
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 120 lbs
Status: Swordswoman, Captain of the Tenshi no yo (angelic) fleet
Description: I use ryoutou (two swords) and ichiken (one sword)- that means I can use either two swords or one sword. I come from Ireland (hence my accent.) I ate from the levitating-speed, and strength cursed fruit. (gives me the ability to make thing come to me, speed enhancing, and strength.) However, my personality changed as well as my swords. I kept the kind, good, caring, and quiet personality. A tougher, stronger, fighter personality; and an angelic-type personality was added. My swords became swords of light. My sister had somewhat opposite effect.

Parents and Past: my father was an expert swordsman, and a pirate. my mother was an expert swordswoman and an explorer. (both Irish.) my mother used the ichiken-the one sword technique. my father used the ryoutou- two swords technique. They taught both techniques to me and my sister. The village was attacked sometime later. No one survived except us two. Both of us vowed to hunt down the ones responsible; as well as other bad guys. Therefore, we had to become pirates. Really, the best part- and the lesser reason- of being a pirate for both of us was to travel. The main reason was our parents, family, and friends. Years later, we became captains of an angelic pirate fleet; with young women from all over the world. It was then we became the ‘sword twins’.

Annaxubella
Visitor

re: If you were in the world of One Piece...

Post by Annaxubella »

I would Join Nami

Name: Starleen
hair color: blond
Eyes: blue
Weight: 100
race: Human
Height: 5'6
past life:She's an orphan and stole alot of itmes in order to survive the world. She meets Nami

Master Mamodo
Visitor

Post by Master Mamodo »

that's cool!!!!

Visitor

Post by Guest »

Name: Luyoone
Hair Color: N/A
Eyes: Maroon
Species/Race: Merman
Occupation: Hunt Down and Kill The Straw-Hat Crew in revenge for Arlong
Weight: 386 lbs.
Height: 6'4
Past: Being loyal to his father, Arlong

Master Mamodo
Visitor

Post by Master Mamodo »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! do you really think that you can kill the Straw Hat Fleet? :lol:

NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

u could make this into an rp that would be awsome

name: Mike
Race:human
ocupation:pirate but a good guy pirate
looks: black hair with silver highlights tall tan wears red and black suit with a cowboy hat
weapons:havent decided yet
story:i grew up in a small vilage but when buggy the clown attacked it the village went broke and it became a wasteland after that i went off training to be a pirate i got a pirate crew and robbed from other pirates untill i had enough money to restore my town yaaaaaayaaayaayayayayayayya =D>

Master Mamodo
Visitor

Post by Master Mamodo »

*growls* i dislike buggy the clown. :evil:

Thief Nami
Visitor

Post by Thief Nami »

Name: Yura
Looks: Long black hair to waist, dark blue eyes, tanned, wears white t-shirt, and baggy orange pants.

Past Life: I used to be a thief with Nami, and my best friend Jin was murdered by pirates. My father was a shopkeep and my mother was a chef. When Nami became crew on Luffy's ship, I became one too.

M@X
Visitor

Post by M@X »

I totally agree with the person who suggested making this into an RP, as a matter of fact, I believe that I will do so myself :mrgreen:

Anyways, I made a one piece character, pic and all, once. I guess I'll put it up here as "me" :P

Apparently my posts can't include links yet, so I'll just post the text-version.

Name: Jon Maxwell Bartholomew Schnorbaath (Not my real name :P)
Alias: "Fatass" (By his crew)
...: Swelling man (Kobu Kobu fruit)
Fighting style: Nibaipitsu kenpo
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: Varies greatly due to his devil power, very tall.
Wieght: Mostly 160kg / 355lbs
Quote: "Never underestimate the power of art"

Appearence: Tall and quite "large", tends to wear big T-shirts, black pants, steel-toed leather boots and a marine longcoat with the word Seigi (Justice)painted over with a red "X".

Fighting-Style and weapon explanation:
THe Nibaipitsu is basically an oversized pencil with both ends sharped that is thinner in the middle. The fighting technique resembles that of the double-bladed sword, though the nibaipitsu is used more for thrusting and bashing, Maxell's fighting style renders sword techniques useless against him, since, as we all know, "The pen(cil) is mightier than the sword" :mrgreen:

The Kobu Kobu fruit:
Maxwell's devil power allows his body to swell and shrink at his whim, when he swells, he can bounce back blunt weapons and projectiles, much like Luffy, though Maxwell can have any part of his body swell, and without taking in air, this also allows him to float on water, instead of sinking, though he will still be unable to move. When he is swollen, he can roll aswell as bounce, letting him move fast and jump high. As Luffy can imitate his power, Maxwell can also imitate Luffy's, for example, making his arms swell gives him longer reach, if he does it fast, it'll work like a punch.
In addition to all this, he can float in the air if he swells up really much, however, this will render him mostly immobile, and if something pierces his skin at this point, he will deflate, fast, causing him to fly around without control.

Biography: Where he learned his fighting style is unknown, he simply appeared in south blue one day and started defeating marine swordsmen, one after the other, and stealing everything of value they had, including their coats. He would single-handed approach a marine base and take out every single person in just a few minutes, even high ranking officers were no match. He quickly got quite a bounty on his head. However, one day, raiding a base, he ran into a captain who did not use a sword, and recieved the biggest beating of his life, he managed to use his devil power to escape to the sea, where he was found and saved by his crew a few days later. This lead to the marine figuring out his technique, and training their men in the use of other weapons than sabers. Since then Maxwell hasn't been able to raid a single base, and the marines radically decreased his bounty, making him the laughing stock of south blue's pirates.
Nowadays, Maxwell is like any other pirate, searching for One Piece in the grand line with his ship, "Inkwell". However, he still seeks out marine swordsmen when he gets the chance, and his collections of swords and coats are extensive.
In his travels, he has defeated most swordsmen worth their names, he even fought successfully with Mihawk, until Hawk-eyes figured out the Nibaipitsu kenpo's weakness (Yes, I have thought of a weakness) and kicked his ass.
Maxwell doesn't search for One Piece to become the pirate king, he does only want the wealth.
His vice-captain and his first mate each desire one of the other parts of the legendary treasure.

That should be all, I believe.[/u]

Visitor

Post by Guest »

So who's going to make this One piece rp? Cause when they do I'll join it

Name: Rei
Alias: Lady Storm (Goro Goro Fruit)
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6ft
Weight: 110 lbs.
Appearance: Wears a black tank top, blue shorts, black high heel boots, & a white coat with the japanese sign for lighting on it(looks similar to a marine coat, but with the design)

Fighting Sytle: Rei uses combinations of many different martial art attacks. She also uses a whip-like sword that she can control ever move of.

Goro Goro Fruit:
The Goro Goro fruit gives Rei the power of lightning, she can create, control, & become lightning. This also gives her enhanced speed and agility, she can also use the lightning like a radar, and can make things magnetic.

Bio: Rei have been doing martial arts ever sence she was a kid and still practices different techniques. She started traveling the ocean after her village was destroyed by an unknown man. Along her travels she learned swordsmenship and now uses a whip-like sword in battle. Now she's the captain of the Raikou fleet and searches not only for one piece, but also the man who destroyed her village.

Ice Angel
Uber Otaku

Post by Ice Angel »

Sorry, the post above is mine I forgot to sign in

M@X
Visitor

Post by M@X »

I am planning to make this an RP, as soon as my posts can contain links (I want a picture of my char up) and I've gotten home, should be in 3-4 hours.

Thief Nami
Visitor

Post by Thief Nami »

That's a great idea! RPG is so cool.

M@X
Visitor

Post by M@X »

You're a little late, considering that the RP has been up for a while.

**Luvergurl**
Visitor

Post by **Luvergurl** »

I would be Nami

name:Shianne
Hair:curly Brunette with silver highlights
Eyes:hazel
height:5'5
Weight:100 lbs
Skin:Tan
race:human
appearence:Black tanktop black skirt black knee high high heeled boots.
Fighting style:Uses daggers
BIO: I killed everyone who tried to kill me.

Assistant Chef Sanji
Visitor

Post by Assistant Chef Sanji »

Name: Zelda
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Weight: 115 lbs
Height: 5' 9"
Skin: White
Race: half-witch
Status: "Housekeeper"/assistant cook with Sanji on Luffy's ship
Appearance: Blue tank top with a heart in the middle (like what Nami wore in Season 2), black shorts, and tan sandals.
Past life: Lived in a Cocoyashi Village (far from where Nami lived), and snuck onto the Luffy Pirates ship looking for a snack and ended up being found raiding the fridge by Sanji. O.O But Sanji-san is generous and let's her take what she'd desired and made her a fine dessert. Luffy offered her to join his crew and she said she'd love to. Later on she became engaged and married to Sanji. ^_~